It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu will have Israelis blood on his hands if he attack Iran .. (Mad logic of a Tyran EXPOSED)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You have to forgive my fellow christians. Most of them are brainwashed fools who still enjoy doing some of there usual pagan practices such as christmas and easter among other things. Then there is are wonderful propaganda machine of MSM. As for israel hating jesus well>_>

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Your psudo-logic is causing me dismay.IRAN WILL NOT GET NUKES.Sorry but some seem a bit thick here. Apparently no one reads or understands "Jane's intelligence".No one recalls who hit our Marines in Beruit
I ran IS terrorist central, their Imams supply and support the most hostile muslim supremacist groups in the world.Spooks told us that not the evening news or the internet.Hell they're tripping over each other to tell the truth of things.Then someone talks about a ground war.No ,AIRSTRIKEs, surgical like Osirak.
Then if Iran tweaks and tries an invasion their forces,in the open,will be destroyed by air and cruise missiles.
They DO NOT require that many centrifuges to make simple reactor fuel.You can go sing Kumbaya war mongers are bad all you want,but out here in the world they are trying to stop a huge train wreck.You know Canada is quite vulnerable as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

So when israel hit the USS liberty and killed 34 of are troops what did you think of that? Considering they were are allies i would say israel is treason central.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeSH2001

l see no hatred in Ben's words, frustration yes, hatred no. Do you really think the British arranged for the jews to have their own homeland out of the goodness of their hearts, Do you really believe that the US and britain have been pouring their money into lsrael to help the "jews". lf you do then l suggest you do a little research.

The state of lsrael was created after WW11 to establish a "secret" nuclear missile base bang smack in the ME. lt was a well thought out plan. lt worked too, right up until 1986. Then a very brave man called Mordechai Vanunu blew the whistle to the Times newspaper in London and the world found out what was really going on. He was imprisoned by the lsraelies for 18yrs, 11 of them spent in solitary confinement and tortured.
lt was easy. Let the jews and christians follow their religions. The christians believe that jesus was the son of God, the jews did not, they crucified him because he was not a leader that could lead them into wars.
Does it not seem strange that these two religions are joined at the hip?

When the powers that set this whole thing up decide to to go to war,
and use their missiles millions of innocent people will die. Each will look to their God to save them, too late they will realise the truth and the elite will be laughing at each and every one of us,

Now, you tell me who the moron is.
Peace starchild.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join