It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulling the PTSD card

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Jameela

Oh , I thought people in Afghanistan loved CIA and they were opening arms for american soldiers ? (sarcasm for warmongers)

YES! Open arms after their arms were cut!

cant help but have 'open' arms after that!

edit on 20-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by hmdphantom

Meaning of Equality in Islam: For people to exist in their proper place as defined by the Qu'ran.

We call this sort of thing "talking out of two sides of your mouth."

Peace of Thor Be Upon You today hmdphantom.
edit on 2012/3/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

If that had any peace , it should have helped you.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This is your website , always remove me

edit on 20/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

good job not answering his post.......you didnt address ONE thing he asked you...

You just started posted links, going off about Isreal and then once again calling anyone who doesnt subscribe to your particular ideology a ZIONIST

Your race card, to shut down any arguments or debates you might have because you have no rebutal....

Answer the questions and stop with the zionist bunk..........

If you are representative of the majority of your religion, then i fear for Islam and its ability to cultivate good relations with anyone with a different belief system
edit on 20-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

good job not answering his post.......you didnt address ONE thing he asked you...

You just started posted links, going off about Isreal and then once again calling anyone who doesnt subscribe to your particular ideology a ZIONIST

Your race card, to shut down any arguments or debates you might have because you have no rebutal....

Answer the questions and stop with the zionist bunk..........

If you are representative of the majority of your religion, then i fear for Islam and its ability to cultivate good relations with anyone with a different belief system
edit on 20-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Don't blame me.

I have worked about a year on this website.

The only result of my work is that those people say they have the right to invade and kill and occupy.

Their governments make the reasons and they are just repeater of their TV.

The truth in outside world is that Zionsits are still in Iraq , Afghanistan , Libye invading , killing , taking lands , taking resources.

And me ?

Behind my desktop arguing with wolves.

That is just disgusting.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Aeons

Meaning of Equality in Islam: For people to exist in their proper place as defined by the Qu'ran.

We call this sort of thing "talking out of two sides of your mouth."

Peace of Thor Be Upon You today hmdphantom.

If that had any peace , it should have helped you.

I see that you have finally acknowledged that you totally understand the sort of "peace" that you are wishing on me. I appreciate that.

Peace - to live in submission to Allah and the word of the Qu'ran. I wish you the same in return - live in submission to my Gods.

Mercy - an act granted from a position of dominance.

When you're all ready to talk about Peace let us know.

Commonly understood as the absence of hostility, peace also suggests the existence of healthy or newly healed interpersonal or international relationships, prosperity in matters of social or economic welfare, the establishment of equality, and a working political order that serves the true interests of all. In international relations, peacetime is not only the absence of war or conflict, but also the presence of cultural and economic understanding .

Where I and the people whom you are not being totally honest with understand the above words to mean:

Egalitarianism

It is defined either as a political doctrine that all people should be treated as equals and have the same political, economic, social, and civil rights[3] or as a social philosophy advocating the removal of economic inequalities among people or the decentralization of power. An egalitarian believes that equality reflects the natural state of humanity.

And not "a person in their place as defined by the Qu'ran."

Where "interest of all" is defined as in an individuated state, and not as your place in society.

Prosperity

Is defined by the individual, and again not as a function of one's place defined in the Qu'ran.

Where political order is not tied to a religious dominance as the primary motivating factor. And as a person not "of the book" you cannot go and use the argument that I'm trying to oppress you with Judaism or Christianity.

Where peace negotiations are understood as a function of achieving these goals, not as a function of negotiating one's surredener to your particular flavour of religious jibberjabber.
edit on 2012/3/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

My last words

Occupiers (in Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya , Palestine ) are taking Muslims lands and are calling them violent.

This is just a reason to rape the nations and kill them.

So , what should Muslims do ?

They should stand down , let occupiers take over their lands. To approve they are not violent.

So , that is all the diplomacy is about.

You (as an individual) say Islam is violent , but the truth is that this comes from a bigger speaker and you are repeating it.

Islam is not religion of candy and heaven , in every aspect Muslim should challenge their soul.

But when looking from outside and not informed comprehensively , this is a religion of violent.

While all Ibrahamic religions have many violent things in common like hell and how people will suffer from their sins , or like all prophets used to stone people or Lut tribe was extinced for homosexuality. Or other tribes and groups.

So , there are many things in common (called violence or whatever) to provoke people from greed and sin.

Then , you see?

Always Islam is religion of violence. Because Muslims are majority in Middle East (heart land). And in middle east lies all sources of energy which greedy superpowers are always here with their long time plans to do their old colonialism.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Occupiers (in Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya , Palestine ) are taking Muslims lands and are calling them violent.

This is just a reason to rape the nations and kill them.

So , what should Muslims do ?

maybe stop blowing things up.
stop hiding behind women and children when you choose to fight.
lay down arms and live and let live
edit on 20-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The aim of this site is to deny ignorance. The good brother has been trying to show people the truth for a long time. When you try to explain to people day after day, and still people do not listen and only show toward you the worst kind of hatred, and an unwillingness to listen to anyone but CNN or other mainstream media networks, it gets frustrating.

We are human too, and sometimes we get angry too. Angry for being accused of things we are not, angry when our voice, the voice of the followers of this religion are not heard or believed. We are only human, and have a reason and a right to get angry. If you were in our shoes, walking our mile, you would be angry too.

It is not your country being lied about, not your land invaded, not your women and children who are not safe from the effect of these lies.

I am making a thread, I should be posting it tomorrow, God willing, as it is off topic from this thread but it in answer to many posts here.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
The aim of this site is to deny ignorance. The good brother has been trying to show people the truth for a long time. When you try to explain to people day after day, and still people do not listen and only show toward you the worst kind of hatred, and an unwillingness to listen to anyone but CNN or other mainstream media networks, it gets frustrating.

It's not hatred.

Simply discussing the situation is not hatred, simply pointing out the hypocrisy among some here is not hatred. Showing that all sides are dirty is not hatred....

We are human too

Yeah, we know...

and sometimes we get angry too

Yeah, we know...

Angry for being accused of things we are not

Welcome to the US's club.

angry when our voice, the voice of the followers of this religion are not heard or believed.

Separate Church and State then we'll discuss it

We are only human, and have a reason and a right to get angry.

Yeah, we know, So do we...

If you were in our shoes, walking our mile, you would be angry too.

Uphill, both ways in five feet of snow, barefoot.

Yeah, we know...

It is not your country being lied about

Oh really????

I am making a thread

Cool

I should be posting it tomorrow, God willing, as it is off topic from this thread but it in answer to many posts here.

More rhetoric and playing "I / We are the victims" card?

Peace.

Agreed

PEACE

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

AfterThought, if Ocampo really said he joined the army to "kill people" he'd be sitting next to Arlo Guthrie on the 4-F bench. That type of unstable behavior is usually not wanted. This is a kinder gentler military. They go to Sensitivity Training if there is a complaint of unnecessary verbal abuse.

I have no sympathy for either party. To me this is the equivalent of collateral damage. Friendly Fire. Not an accident, but an Incident.

If Ocampo wanted to KILL KILL KILL, 3 TOD would have brought that out in him already.

Get over it, folks. You wanna blame someone? Talk about Big Oil. That's why we are there. Ocampo is just a scape goat to raise our consciousness and sympathy. And therefore be willing to spend more money on a war we have no business being present for.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join