Up to 20 US troops behind Kandahar bloodbath - Afghan probe

page: 3
37
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Afgan propaganda at its finest.

The higher ups need to show the people that they are there for them. To find out the real truth


20 soldiers and 16 dead............No chance in hell.......




posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Afgan propaganda at its finest.

The higher ups need to show the people that they are there for them. To find out the real truth


20 soldiers and 16 dead............No chance in hell.......


You're quite right.

The number is closer to a few hundred thousand. But that's taking into account of the complete and utter failure of the American / Afghan war.

You kill a few hundred thousand and still look like complete idiots in front of the world.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The American claimed he saw his friends lose his legs in an explosion a few days earlier (please bare in mind his friend is part of the US INVASION force, so neither he nor his friend have any right to be in Afghanistan) - this soldier decided to execute some children as payback. Sleeping children.

And yet some people defend his actions.

-- assuming he acted alone.
edit on 16-3-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)


Also sending a soldier back with both (so called) physical and mental injuries suggests a deep seated retarded element of high command.

Either way, you guys have lost another war.
edit on 16-3-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
but we are defending the poppy fields!!! we are making money!!!
we cant just leave!!!



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't understand stand this. First, the Koran burnings in Afghan... then these killings. Someone or something is actively trying to '808' what was left of the peace between the U.S. and Afghanistan. The media wouldn't be making a big deal out of this if it was legit and true. They would just list '16 killed in drone strike in Afghanistan' at the bottom ticker once or twice during the day it happened.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just commented on another thread, believing one soldier was responsible. Now I am at a loss of words. What is true and what is a lie? One man, or twenty? It is disturbing to know we cannot believe anything anymore. And people have the nerve to ridicule some of us for being paranoid. When the hell will this madness end. 2012, oh what a year.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer
 


I wonder if the truth will come out eventually. I know that as someone mentions in another post after so many tours of duty back to back people can lose their minds and become unhinged. War is an ugly thing and there is no good way to fight one though there may be better ways. Killing unarmed women and children is not one of the better ways but I find myself quite surprised this is still viewed among the Afghans as worse than killing men. In that country women and children are worthless, they kill them themselves. Not my theory but theirs and so I wonder if this should affect how we take it, or how they take it.

Under any circumstances whatsoever it is gruesome and barbaric. I wonder why another soldier did not STOP this guy or guys if they did not actually take part? What kind of drugs must he have been on? They say alcohol but even then...women and children? I don't understand it.

I heard in the first report, one soldier and then in a second report 2 soldiers. After that it was back to one soldier but so certainly and adamantly claimed to be one soldier it appeared they were trying to cover something up.

We need to get out of there.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by questforevidence
 


Maybe they got the one drunk and blamed him. He may not have even been awake while the others did their thing. Who the funk knows, this mess is getting out of control. Time to bring our kids home and let them defend the US from US soil.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Nevermind

edit on 16-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I don't understand stand this. First, the Koran burnings in Afghan... then these killings. Someone or something is actively trying to '808' what was left of the peace between the U.S. and Afghanistan. The media wouldn't be making a big deal out of this if it was legit and true. They would just list '16 killed in drone strike in Afghanistan' at the bottom ticker once or twice during the day it happened.



This seems to definitely be the truth. Something is very "fishy" about both of these instances back to back. I wonder who is trying to manipulate the course of war or who is trying to affect public opinion and where are they going with this and why.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant
 


The truth is going to come out the same way it did with the Pat Tillman story,when they have been caught lying!



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer
 

So I guess if another 911 happens this time, Americans won’t ask a dumb question pertaining to why it happened.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse


You are a rude, callous, and uncaring individual.

So how about this, tonight while your sleeping, I'll kick down your door and kill your entire family before your eyes, and then kill you slowly.

If innocent people are killed, its wrong, no matter where they live.

See you later.

Sorry you see me that way.
But this is war. People die.
If these16 died at the hands of an American soldier, unjustly? Then he will be punished.
I can assure you of that.
But we don't alter foreign policy because of it.


You god damn well should. Who the f#$& are Americans to decide who lives and dies? Your foreign policy has been one of WAR and abuse for decades. And this is something you're proud of?

You get ass whipped with an inside job on 9/11(for Foreign policy no doubt, one that couldn't be sold with out murdering American citizens) and you just accept that it's okay to keep on murdering innocent people wherever they are based on lies for "Foreign Policy." It's a joke that you're proud of this.

US foreign policy is Shameful. Disgusting. Deplorable. Worthy of scorn wrath and vengeance. Protect your own ass, get what you can, lie, cheat, steal and do whatever it takes to come out on top. America F**ck Yeah! More like America F**ck off!

edit on 16-3-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse


You are a rude, callous, and uncaring individual.

So how about this, tonight while your sleeping, I'll kick down your door and kill your entire family before your eyes, and then kill you slowly.

If innocent people are killed, its wrong, no matter where they live.

See you later.

Sorry you see me that way.
But this is war. People die.
If these16 died at the hands of an American soldier, unjustly? Then he will be punished.
I can assure you of that.
But we don't alter foreign policy because of it.


You god damn well should. Who the f#$& are Americans to decide who lives and dies? Your foreign policy has been one of WAR and abuse for decades. And this is something you're proud of?

You get ass whipped with an inside job on 9/11(for Foreign policy no doubt, one that couldn't be sold with out murdering American citizens) and you just accept that it's okay to keep on murdering innocent people wherever they are based on lies for "Foreign Policy." It's a joke that you're proud of this.

US foreign policy is Shameful. Disgusting. Deplorable. Worthy of scorn wrath and vengeance. Protect your own ass, get what you can, lie, cheat, steal and do whatever it takes to come out on top. America F**ck Yeah! More like America F**ck off!

edit on 16-3-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)


'Its the American Way'

By the way,i think this site is 97% white, and the mods are about 99.2% white,so your time will be limited if you go off like this,i think you need to erase just a couple of the f>bombs.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse


You are a rude, callous, and uncaring individual.

So how about this, tonight while your sleeping, I'll kick down your door and kill your entire family before your eyes, and then kill you slowly.

If innocent people are killed, its wrong, no matter where they live.

See you later.

Sorry you see me that way.
But this is war. People die.
If these16 died at the hands of an American soldier, unjustly? Then he will be punished.
I can assure you of that.
But we don't alter foreign policy because of it.


You god damn well should. Who the f#$& are Americans to decide who lives and dies? Your foreign policy has been one of WAR and abuse for decades. And this is something you're proud of?

You get ass whipped with an inside job on 9/11(for Foreign policy no doubt, one that couldn't be sold with out murdering American citizens) and you just accept that it's okay to keep on murdering innocent people wherever they are based on lies for "Foreign Policy." It's a joke that you're proud of this.

US foreign policy is Shameful. Disgusting. Deplorable. Worthy of scorn wrath and vengeance. Protect your own ass, get what you can, lie, cheat, steal and do whatever it takes to come out on top. America F**ck Yeah! More like America F**ck off!

edit on 16-3-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)


'Its the American Way'

By the way,i think this site is 97% white, and the mods are about 99.2% white,so your time will be limited if you go off like this,i think you need to erase just a couple of the f>bombs.




Thanks for the head's up, but I'm white too. I've been on ATS for a while and this is the only thread I've ever dropped F bombs in. But I think the fury is well deserved considering how sickening this story is.

If the mods are that concerned about a couple of F bombs as opposed to the real bombs which intelligent people rage against I guess I'll hear about it.

Cheers!



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
We will most likely not be told all the truth about this. " I had to say it even though everyone here already knows it".



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
agreed!



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
Why do they think that 1 highly trained and experienced soldier couldn't kill 16 in 2 villages in an hour, i would have said if it was 20 troops we would be looking at 2 completely dead villages every single person dead. Parliamentary investigations generally means a pen pusher and not even in the locale. I cant see 20 personnel being in cahoots and just shooting mainly women and children, they would have wiped both villages especially as the villages are in alleged talban support areas


Why are you defending these US "soldiers," or as they should be called - murderers. They deserve to be tried on the lands in which they committed these atrocities, and deserve to be killed. As an American, I would put a bullet through each one of their heads for what they did. An eye for an eye. That's how I roll.

EDIT: How can ANYONE even REMOTELY begin to defend these people? Are you serious! You people are fighting over whether it was one man or twenty. WHO GIVES A #. What's real - there's a bunch of dead civilians. Kill the "soldiers" that did this. But here in America they get the insanity plea and get to sit on my tax-payer dollars.

If twenty Afghan soldiers killed some American citizens, we would invade. Oh wait....
edit on 17-3-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire

Originally posted by FFS4000
Why do they think that 1 highly trained and experienced soldier couldn't kill 16 in 2 villages in an hour, i would have said if it was 20 troops we would be looking at 2 completely dead villages every single person dead. Parliamentary investigations generally means a pen pusher and not even in the locale. I cant see 20 personnel being in cahoots and just shooting mainly women and children, they would have wiped both villages especially as the villages are in alleged talban support areas


Why are you defending these US "soldiers," or as they should be called - murderers. They deserve to be tried on the lands in which they committed these atrocities, and deserve to be killed. As an American, I would put a bullet through each one of their heads for what they did. An eye for an eye. That's how I roll.

EDIT: How can ANYONE even REMOTELY begin to defend these people? Are you serious! You people are fighting over whether it was one man or twenty. WHO GIVES A #. What's real - there's a bunch of dead civilians. Kill the "soldiers" that did this. But here in America they get the insanity plea and get to sit on my tax-payer dollars.

If twenty Afghan soldiers killed some American citizens, we would invade. Oh wait....
edit on 17-3-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)


Defending what people i think you mean person. Wow you've just gone to condemning all people on the actions of one?Having been to Afghanistan i can tell you no one i met would do this. I think you need to read my earlier post before all these conspiracies start.Maybe you should understand the area from someone whos actually been there before you decide that US military personnel would join this obviously mentally ill soldier in his actions.Dont make things worse or belittle those deaths with half baked theories.People like you actually disgust me trying to spin any situation to meet your agenda.
edit on 3/17/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander
 


"The only thing that really even starts to make sense is the "brain injury" excuse, but that's flimsey, and what exactly happened? A concusion, or more severe trauma? I would have a hard time beleiving if it was a serious trama that he was even deemed medically qualified to go back to active combat service.

"I am not a psychologist or forensic person, but this guy just doesn't seem to fit the profile, IMHO of who would do this."

It's been widely reported that Bales was drinking on the night of the murders. Alcohol intoxication can make people "black out" such that they don't remember any of the details of the crimes they commit. Otherwise decent, honorable people can become monstrous when they are in a blackout, and there are so many, many cases of horrific crimes being conducted by people in black outs.

Robert Bales was well liked. A good father, a loving husband, a great neighbor, and a good team leader. He is described as mild mannered by his family, "happy" by neighbors, and mature by his colleagues. Alcohol can make even the sanest, happiest people insane and crazy.

Now, we don't know for sure what happened, if he acted alone, or if there were more people, or even if it has been conclusively proven that alcohol was a part of this guy's history that night. But I have a strong feeling that he was wasted the night he committed the murders.

KIRO 7 television tonight reported that Bales flipped his Mustang over in 2009 while intoxicated and fled from the scene. The case was dismissed after he paid a $250 fine. If he had been referred for alcohol treatment, *maybe* that would have helped. I'm thinking that like many alcoholics, Bales was at heart a good person. But that alcohol made him vicious and, obviously in this case, insane.

The media doesn't want to look closely at the alcohol theory for too long, because alcohol is such a big part of our culture, our families, our lives . . . so we don't want to really look at what alcohol can do, how a person's life can literally become a living nightmare after just one night of partying too much. Unfortunately, people are fully capable of acting in a blackout condition, of physically functioning, and that's what's so terrifying about crimes committed by drunken perps. It's almost as if the real person goes absent and some demon takes over the body of the drunk.

Anyway, this is really sad. The military probably has a lot of tinderboxes ready to explode after their fuses are lit with alcohol.





new topics
top topics
 
37
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join