It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does your work and or job expect you to be more loyal to them then your own family?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
All my employees and their families come first. No exceptions. A healthy and happy employee is the only thing that matters to me. I have found our bottom line profits are always looking good as long as we are all happy.

Is your workplace organised...ie unionised?
edit on 16-3-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because...ok?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

Once, when I questioned company policy, the team leader angrily declared that I was 'not a team player'. I laughed and told her the company was not my first team!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

It doesn't sound like it. He runs his business like my boss does, and we are not unionized.
IMO, Unions suck!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

It doesn't sound like it. He runs his business like my boss does, and we are not unionized.
IMO, Unions suck!

If that is the case, it all goes to support my personal theory that no place of employ gets unionised that doesn't heartily deserve it! I used to work at a university...faculty got x%, staff would get the same percentage and everybody got along right nice. One year they announced faculty would get a raise and staff would get a cut. That's when staff got a union and those shenanigans came to a pretty quick end. In fact, faculty began to piggyback on our agreements.

Quick edit to add that the employer lost a whole lot of job loyalty and employee pride from that particular brainstorm and it takes a long time to rebuild that in the workplace.
edit on 16-3-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because...ok?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

"Obidience without question, loyalty till underverse come."

"Here we learn how one pain, can lessen another"

Yes they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join