Ex-US officials investigated over speeches to Iranian group on terror list

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Ex-US officials investigated over speeches to Iranian group on terror list

openchannel .msnbc.msn.com

Speaking firms representing ex-FBI Director Louis Freeh and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Hugh Shelton have received federal subpoenas as part of an expanding investigation into the source of payments to former top government officials who have publicly advocated removing an Iranian dissident group from the State Department list of terrorist groups, three sources familiar with the investigation told NBC News.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Arrested Spy in Lebanon Confesses MKO's Collaboration with Mossad
Israel used "false flag" operation to recruit anti-Iran militants, report alleges
US paper: MKO deserves Nobel Prize for killing Iran experts
Azerbaijan arrests plot suspects, cites Iran link

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This article is another perfect example of how Western governments sympathize with terrorist organizations when it's convenient. We've seen it many times the most recent including Libya and most likely Syria.

The officials who were quoted go on to say that they don't consider the MKO/MEK as terrorists. These fools need to look up the definition of terrorism.

This Iranian group has been known to work with Mossad and I'm confident that this group has participated in the assassination of Iranian scientists and the recent "thwarted plots" in Azerbaijan against Israeli interests (sounds like a setup to me).

Don't be surprised when Western powers officially start funding and supporting this Iranian group in the name of regime change for Iran.

openchannel .msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-3-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Pretty sad in my opinion. Siding with a group of "terrorists" or what the MSM deems to be "terrorists" is what TPTB would rather side with them to overthrow, or undertake a gov't as long as it dones't have a blow back on them.

"Psssst hey you...You guys need some funding and guns...? I can help, I work for the CIA we need your help as well..." Dishes out the details "Don't mention us at all to ANYONE or you'll be next..." Theen *POOF* they throw a label of "Rebels" on them and everything is automatically okay, when really they are "terrorists".

This is all one twisted cycle. Rinse and repeat, from one country to the next...

Oh and sorry for the horrible dialouge

-SAP-
edit on 16-3-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

new topics

join