It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on what FEMA camps are really for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Now, we all know that a lot of people are under the impression that FEMA Camps are made to hold citizens, if civil unrest breaks out.

I don't think this is the case. A majority of the public are brainwashed by the schools. Authority says jump, you say how high, or else deserve a tazing, beating, and or shooting. People are nothing more than free ranged cattle, in the event of any real unrest, all they have to do is shoot a few of the leaders, then arrest everyone else. There are plenty of prisons to hold them, and I am sure there will be no problem getting more built if need be.

I think FEMA camps are built as a contingency to hold military, that decide they have had enough and no longer will fight in large groups. Make an example of a few hundred of them, and the rest will fall back into line pretty quick. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yo, I logged in just to post.. this has got me thinking and that seems very feasible.

He is 100% right about the population. We Americans are definitely "free-ranged cattle" when in large groups and surrounded by SWAT teams with assault rifles. Occupy?

fema campz would never hold the population of the united states either; we are some 311 million something. (some of whom own firearms)

so is it the military doing this? or a country wide police force or something?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

I would assume blackwater, or whatever their name is now would head up the security for them. Mercs don't really care who they have to shoot, as long as they are paid well to do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If a world war breaks out FEMA camps will be used to house and control everyone on American soil whose ethnic background is that of the enemy and therefore a potential threat. This is exactly what happened in the previous world war and would happen again in a decalared global war.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Its a possibility but I disagree, I believe they are going to be used for when there is political unrest, when the small groups of people decide to fight back, when the jails get overfilled to where they need more room. Then they will be used.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

It is possible for sure. We did it to the japanese before for sure. But back then we didn't have the huge for profit prison system beast that needs to be fed either though.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
If a world war breaks out FEMA camps will be used to house and control everyone on American soil whose ethnic background is that of the enemy and therefore a potential threat. This is exactly what happened in the previous world war and would happen again in a decalared global war.

I could see this before holding military personnel. Unless they were drugged and chained to the floor the ones I have seen could not contain hundreds of soldiers for very long.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
would never happen...coming from a military back ground ..we would not go against the will of the people ..there is no way on earth solders would do the will of our government against our own people..

solders have family's to

worse case scenario civil war ..in which the small elite factions would be taken out pretty quickly

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

fema campz would never hold the population of the united states either; we are some 311 million something. (some of whom own firearms)

Some of whom? Americans bought more guns in the last few years than the top 20+ militaries in the world...combined!! So, yeah...we're definitely more armed than not.

Washington, DC --(AmmoLand.com)- Data released by the FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) for the year reported 14,033,824 NICS Checks for the year of 2009, a 10 percent increase in gun purchases from the 12,709,023 reported in 2008.

So far that is roughly 14,000,000+ guns bought last year!
The total is probably more as many NICS background checks cover the purchase of more than one gun at a time by individuals.

To put it in perspective that is more guns than the combined active armies of the top 21 countries in the world.

Source: American Gun Purchases 2009

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I truely hope you all bought lots of ammo for those toys......
Thats where they plan to choke the private gun owners.....Soros has bought out a lot of ammo makers......
The guns they let you have, theyll pick up off the ground in large numbers after you all run away from the microwave weapons which make a person feel like they are on fire......nobody can hold a gun and stand against them.....in the beam you are cooking meat........
The Goverment has plans for you all...............................they arent stupid..

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Soldiers that are unarmed VS mercs that are armed. I can see it happening. It happened at POW camps right?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Actually... just the perceived threat that they are to be used in the event of civil unrest will pretty much keep the majority of people in line. I know it works for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Oh not a bad idea actually. A form of psychological warfare. Great thought!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sometimes these camps are a two edged sword. Simon the Cobbler, demeaned the young prince in the Prison in Paris, during the French Revolution, but was finally marched outside it's gate, directly to the Guillotine.

It seems to me after watching Jesse Ventura, that these haciendas are built to keep people in, not to prevent a large force from breaking in. Fema is trusting that most folks will agree that whoever ends up inside, needs to stay there. If there are ginned up plagues, dispersed on us, then this starts to make sense.

Not too long ago, an Al Qaeda splinter group eliminated itself, in a cave in Eastern Algeria. They were playing around with Bubonic Plague, and it got away from therm. But there surely are more of these clowns in other caves, somewhere.

Stalin dispersed Tularemia, or Rabbit Fever, in advance of his own troops, going to Berlin. Then he had to quarantine them in Siberian camps for a while, until whoever was going to die, did. These Fema hostelries seem to be able to keep bug infested people in, for a time. But not if a million people outside don't see it that way. That would leave the surviving guards doing the old "Simon Shuffle".

The Nazi SS was lightly armed and usually sixty miles behind their lines. These thugs were a M.P. force on steroids. They killed more Wehrmacht troops than Allied, by a wide margin. The average U.S. Army units, were better armed, and could fight them off. But sometimes our fathers stumbled into a hornet's nest of these suckers. I don't think any U.S. military unit would do what those S.S. did to their own people, short of being tricked, or blackmailed.

The War between the States had militias from the several States going at it against other States. Marsh Robert, set the example when he turned down Lincoln's seduction, of leading the Federal Army, against the South, including Gen. Lee's own Virginia. If the SHTF, this time, it won't be regional, it will be religious/cultural. So, where would you line up? Which side; religious, or secularist? Which Culture, Yankee Independent, or New World Order?
The Idaho Gold Field discoveries, kept the Union Solvent, and the Southern's had their free labor, but both of these have gone a glimmering. Me thinks the ACW SWEI, will be more a Great Breakup, between the resource rich West and the labor intensive East. Heck, the Deep South and the out lands of Alaska, and Hawaii, may stay out of it. California did exactly that in our first Civil War.

If a new power in the West, quickly becomes a Pacific Tiger, then what is left for the overly socialized and disarmed Easterners? Those gates on Ellis Island can swing both ways, and release millions back to Europe, and points further East.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I think FEMA camps are built as a contingency to hold military, that decide they have had enough and no longer will fight in large groups. Make an example of a few hundred of them, and the rest will fall back into line pretty quick. What do you think?

it's for refugee survivors from the Zombie Apocalypse.

if you haven't realized this yet then you've got alot of thinking to do....

new topics

top topics

join