It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ultimatum: Stop the missiles

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm not a big Isreal fan but Gaza started this pissing match. If Isreal goes back into Gaza and a ton of Gazan civilians die as a result the people of Gaza will have only Hamas to thank.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Whose the brute here Who is David and Goliath ? David with his rock manage to defeat Goliath i think the Palestinian try to acheive the same things of course that is impossible and ridiculous Goliath now is like 1 km tall and david is a ant
reply to post by Ben81

Ha ha, funny analogy. Totally misappropriated as well.
David the Jew, Goliath the Philistine? (Don't the palestinians associate themselves with the original philistines? Awkward if they do. Philistines were a non semitic people. Palestinians/Arabs beleiev they are sons of Ishmael, the son of Abraham. Therein lies their personal claim to the land. If you aint a semite, you aint a child of Isaac or Ishamel, and your 'religious' connection to the land is null and void.)

Israel the thin slither of land the size of Wales surrounded by how many Islamic countries. Please tell me there isn't sufficient muslim manpower and firepower to launch an almighty islamic caliphate onslaught to destroy this tiny little piece of land with 6-7million Jews on it.
US aint gonna step in and help. Not unless Israel suddenly discovers HUGE resources of oil on its land.
MONEY and OIL are the god of this world that every country worships. And they will sacrifice anyone and everything over a barrel for it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

There are NO tribes,, of Jews...please tell me what bloodline a Jew can have, just like Muslim's it is a RELIGION ONLY.

I am entirely tired of people who think for one minute that a Jew has anything to do with, even say a Hebrew, or any of the dam tribes in the Bible, the book that has been laughably translated and understood.

All of the people involved in this farcical war over God's wishes...are only for sacrifice.

I can see a day when both sides realize that none of this perceived war of "good-evil-god-devil" has ANYTHING to do with them!!

The Blame Game they are involved in, ensures the mutual destruction.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
From what I understand is that the Palestinians will never give up, It's wrong to think that they will even if 90% of their population would be dead. There is a promise that they will be saved one day and that's what they're waiting for, everyone knows that they don't have the material capacity to destroy Israel, but they do on the other hand have the spirit capacity to destroy it. Not only are 2billion muslims waiting for a chance to save the Palestinians, but it's a must of the muslim armies to free them from oppression. But first they have to explore every possible non-violent way to peace before using violence.

Sorry to say that religious belief is not going to help the Palestinians nor the jews. As for there being 2 billion muslims waiting for a chance to help, not ever in the next 1000 or past 1000 years have or will muslims of great numbers or different countries been united in one course of action. If the 2 billion Muslims worldwide wanted to help they could already have done so many times over.

No what will stop this is when one side is finally destoryed, I dont care which but as religion is involved it is the only outcome.
edit on 17-3-2012 by jpmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has given thought as to why this recent missile barrage is occurring.

Iran, knowing of the "Iran Dome" but being unable to know specifically the locations of the "Dome" is simply using the Palestinian terror groups to probe the defenses so that Iran will be able to target the system.

Standard warfare 101, well, from a terrorist point of view.

Identify the target, determine what (if any) weaknesses exist and then take a course of action. Iran is now at phase 2

I expect Iran to next send in small two-three man units, most likely Palestinian's rather than their own armed forces, to detonate suicide bombs in close proximity to the "Dome's".

Iran wants maximum damage through conventional means rather than nuclear if for no other reason that at least today, they may be able to get one or two nuclear devices into Israel, their cost would be too high as Israel (rightly) would respond and Iran would cease to exist and the land would be uninhabitable for the next 10,000 years.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Excuse me for having a opinion. I do not appreciate being called a Zionist,since I am not jewish,or rich,or think Israel should rule the world. I just get tired of all their bickering between both parties and think they all need a good case of whup ass dispensed on them to make them sit down and shut up. Stupid leaders on both sides Cost innocent people on both sides their lives. Like my Female friend I had in the IDF who was killed by a damn rocket while going to pick up supplies for the office she worked in. So you can see i have very little patience for them right now.I will forgive you this once for trying to label me something I am not this once,because i know some people get heated about this subject.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Settlers taking over Palestinian springs: U.N. report
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM: Israeli settlers have taken over dozens of natural springs in the West Bank, limiting or preventing Palestinian access to much-needed water sources, a United Nations report said on Monday.
The report produced by the UN's Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) said at least 30 springs across the West Bank had been completely taken over by settlers, with Palestinians unable to access them at all.
In most instances, the report said, "Palestinians have been deterred from accessing the springs by acts of intimidation, threats and violence perpetrated by Israeli settlers."...

The report said in most cases where settlers were trying to limit Palestinian access to springs, they have undertaken to turn the area into a tourist attraction, constructing pools, picnic areas and signs carrying a Hebrew name for the spring.

"Such works were carried out without building permits," the report said.

OCHA said the takeover of springs was an extension of settlement activity in the West Bank, which it pointed out is illegal under international law.

Can we have our five hundred million bucks back that we paid for an israeli withdrawal now?
Who Is Paying The Bill For Israeli Withdrawal

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join