It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat Freddy, Bill Cooper and The JASON Group

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is my first thread I'm posting here on ATS. So forgive me if I'm a little bit all over the place. I've been enjoying reading stuff here for awhile. I'm definitely what some people would call a conspiracy theorist.

The main reason I'm posting this is to discuss some of the many issues / topics involved with the JASON Group and to also ask for some help in digging up more info behind the JASON Group / JASON Society. I will explain who they are and what they do a little later in the thread.

I searched ATS and found a couple old threads on the JASON Group from 2008 and 2009 that didn't really get very far. I will post links to those related threads farther down. For now I'm going to first go over the brief sequence of events that led me to discover this conspiracy.

Occasionally I like to take a break from reading and researching conspiracies. I like to sometimes remince on obscur memories from my past. So, I was doing a little google search for an old humorous comic book from my youth. "Fat Freddie's Cat"

This part is a little off topic but I want to add a little humor before I get to the serious stuff. The specific comic I was looking for is called "Chariots of the Globs" It was first published in 1971 in "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Vol. 4" and then later re-published in 1977 in "The Adventures of Fat Freddys Cat Book # 2. In the story fat freddys cat is abducted by aliens whose spaceship has run out of fuel. Luckily the one thing that fat freddys cat was always good for was pooping. Turns out the aliens spaceship was able to use cat poop as fuel and the Earth was saved.

Now back to the thread topic

OK, so In the process of looking for old funny comics I came across a website claiming to be written by the real "fat freddy". Who as it turns out was also somewhat of a conspiracy theorist himself. From him website he links to 4 secrets. The first secret was an article about secret societies written by Bill Cooper.

The real Fat Freddy

The secret I wanted to focus on was # 3 but here's the others also.

Secret #1

Secret #2

Secret #3

Secret #4

Now this intrigued me. I always liked reading stuff from Bill Cooper and watching videos where he spoke about all the conspiracies. UFO's, JFK, 9/11, Secret Government and Secret Societies. So I abandoned my comic search and started reading the other "secrets".

When I came upon secret # 3. Which is about the JASON Group. I had to look into this further. Sure enough they are real. Then I starting looking at the things they've been involved in. Which are really too numerous to mention.

They are basically the top mad scientists involved with TPTB who run the World and they try to figure out how to carry out TPTB's agenda. There is a lot of reading and so many different areas to branch off into. Just looking at some of de-classified stuff they are involved in. I can only imagine the stuff they do or have done that is still classified.

Who is the JASON Group ?

Please read the entire wiki page

JASON Group Wiki

JASON is an independent group of scientists which advises the United States government on matters of science and technology. The group was first created as a way to get a younger generation of scientists—that is, not the older Los Alamos and MIT Radiation Laboratory alumni—involved in advising the government. It was established in 1960 and has somewhere between 30 and 60 members.

For administrative purposes, JASON's activities are run through the MITRE Corporation, a non-profit corporation in McLean, Virginia, which contracts with the Defense Department. JASON typically performs most of its work during an annual summer study. Its sponsors include the Department of Defense (frequently DARPA and the United States Navy), the Department of Energy, and the U.S. Intelligence Community. Most of the resulting JASON reports are classified.

The name "JASON" is sometimes explained as an acronym, standing either for "July–August–September–October–November", the months in which the group would typically meet; or, tongue in cheek, for "Junior Achiever, Somewhat Older Now".

However, neither explanation is correct; in fact, the name is not an acronym at all. It is a reference to Jason, a character from Greek mythology. The wife of one of the founders (Mildred Goldberger) thought the name given by the defense department, Project Sunrise, was unimaginative and suggested the group be named for a hero and his search.

Detailed Info on the JASON Group

The overall involvement of scientists with government is an enormous subject. The issue is posed perhaps most sharply by the Jason Group, an elite panel within the Institute for Defense Analyses (IDA). The President's Science Advisory Committee (PSAC), which works directly for the President, is still more select than Jason and presumably more influential.

But in Jason, we see long-range strategic advice to the Department of Defense associated with the symbols of academic science. The forty-odd members of Jason include some of the very best known physicists in America, working at the most prestigious universities. While maintaining their public personalities as esteemed professors, they have been quietly helping the Department of Defense with - with what?

They are "not free to answer."

edit on 16-3-2012 by SteelToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
JASON Group Info

In order to preserve the ’best’ of humanity when the supposed ’self-destruction’ of the earth takes place around the year 2,000, the JASON Society proposed that a vast network of underground cities be built in order to secure living quarters for the chosen Illuminati elite, high level cooperative politicians, and selected military elements. Underground cities are also co-habitated by extraterrestrial alien groups that the secret government has made treaties with for technology exchange and human-alien hybrid breeding programs.
The idea of the earth ’self destructing’ around the turn of the century due to overpopulation was perhaps an early cover story for the justification of the underground cities. In the 1950’s and 60’s, the American public was led to believe that the continuance of government, in the event of worldwide nuclear war, was a logical reason for underground facilities, but we now know that the entire Soviet/American cold war and MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) scenario was an orchestrated Illuminati deception to bleed both Russian and American citizens of their wealth in order to finance black budget operations, secret technology developments, underground city construction, genetic engineering projects, time & space travel research, and anti-gravity, flying saucer spacecraft development.

More JASON info

Due to the access to certain alien technologies-including interplanetary space flights-which became available to the American government as a result of the Greada treaty signed by President Eisenhower and aliens in 1954, the JASON Society proposed that operational bases should be set up on the Moon and Mars -which would alsoprovide a safe sanctuary for the highest of the elites when the 'self-destruction' of the earth was going to take place a little after the turn of the new century. Bases on the Moon and Mars have indeed been built and have been in operation since the late1950's.(1)

All three Alternatives included recommendations for population "control". They included:
1. Birth control
2. Sterilization, and
3. The introduction of deadly microbes to reduce of otherwise slow the growth of the earth's population.

A selection of unclassified JASON studies

JASON Research Projects

They are involved in everything from Majestic 12, UFO's and Aliens to The Human Genome project and Genetic engineering / modification to Weather Manipulation and Biological warfare. Please pick your preferred JASON Group related topic of discussion.

========================================

JASON Group - Related ATS Threads

The Jason Scholars - Secret Societies

the Jason Society - UFO's & Aliens

Majestic 12 and The Secret Government

=========================================

Because of the efforts of Mr. William Cooper and others to expose the secrets of TPTB. I wanted to dedicate a little section to him. Especially for those who are not familiar with his work.

In memory of

Bill Cooper

en.wikipedia.org...

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Milton William Cooper
May 6, 1943 - November 6, 2001

UFO conspiracist, tax resister, and self-styled "militiaman", Milton W. Cooper left a mixed legacy. While those who were inclined to accept his theories on John F. Kennedy’s assassination and a government cover-up of an alien invasion found him engaging and personable, those who questioned his logic or asked for proof found that 'his demeanor and attitude was "unfriendly" at best.' 1 A Clinton White House memo allegedly labelled him "the most dangerous radio host in America"2 while those who identified with his shoot-from-the-hip independence called him America’s greatest patriot.

Behold A Pale Horse

William Cooper & his Death Part 1

Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9

==================================

With the JASON Group being connected to so many different aspects of conspiracy. I thought to lighten the mood once in awhile might be fun and I would love to read some of the old comics. A little humor during research can make the time more enjoyable.

A Little Comic Relief

Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and Fat Freddys Cat

Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Wiki

You're welcome to add any Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers or Fat Freddy's Cat comics you can find.

===================================
edit on 16-3-2012 by SteelToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SteelToe

A little bit far fetched for me, but I do respect the level of effort you put into this but it is plausible. Good job op.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I miss Mr. Cooper. What would he have to say now? I also have many freak bros. Comics. Great first post from what I have read so far. I will read more in-depth when I have time. Thank you for your efforts!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Awesome first post, SteelToe! S&F to you for the effort that you put into it (and also for the Fat Freddy comics, btw), but you definitely had my attention at the mention of Bill Cooper...it was mainly his work that got me started in my search down the conspiracy "rabbit hole" many years ago, and I will always have a special place in my heart for him. He was a true American patriot and a martyr for the cause of freedom, and I miss him too (as the previous poster mentioned). He may be gone, but his death was not in vain, he will never be forgotten... wish there were more like him.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Here's a link that contains quite a bit of Bill Cooper's work, for those that might be interested in researching further...www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1yearning2bfree

Thank you for that link. Great list

When you have a chance check out some of the JASON Group stuff.

I'd like to hear yours and others thoughts.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Mad Scientists indeed, I think you have really stumbled on to something important here, that needs some light shown on it. This is the first I'm learning of the JASON group, and will continue to read through materials provided by the OP, and research this further as well. Will definately keep my eye on this thread, good job.

Who would of thought "Fat Freddie" would have "lead" the way ....funny.....
edit on 16-3-2012 by MountainLaurel because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let's review some of the JASON Groups recent studies.

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

Most JASON studies have to do with the development of new cutting edge technology concepts for the electronic battlefield. The contractor then evaluates these papers and decides whether or not to do something with it. Many other studies have to do with the nuclear weapons arsenal. In the early 1990's, a couple of studies were done on climate change, in the mid 1990's studies started into the human genome, and still a couple of years later this science was combined with nanotechnology. Almost all of these studies are conducted to see if these technologies can be used to maintain a military advantage over the enemy, offensive or defensive. Recent studies have also involved the concept of Homeland Security.

A good example of this is the 2002-2003 study 'Biodetection Architectures'. Since a lot of JASONs are university professors, most studies are conducted in the summer when the students are on leave. It is believed that each year about 15 studies are conducted, half of them classified. Still, most studies aren't available at this moment, especially not those from the 1980's and back. Many of the unclassified studies from the 1990's are also unavailable. A study can be conducted by as little as 2 or 3 JASON members to as much as 17 or 18.

So, we have here a short list of confirmed recent studies carried out by the JASON Group.

Electronic battlefield - which includes RF technology, nanotechnology, computer modeling / simulation, surveylance

Nuclear weapons arsenal - WMD's, chem / bio weapons, satellites, submarine tech

Climate change - Global warming, Geoengineering, weather modification, HAARP

DNA / human genome research - mapping human DNA, genetic engineering / GMO, cloning

Homeland Security - population control, terrorism, FEMA

These are all some of the major issues and areas of research concerning the TPTB today.

some de-classified research studies

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well isn't that "special" our government seduces the brightest among us into "secretly" figuring out how to bring about a NMO through "scientific" means..nice.

I guess the good news is the "people" are considered enough of a threat that TPTB have "hired" the BEST working in the JASON group to defeat us.

Imagine the GOOD these once brilliant minds could have done to help mankind, and NO thier not brilliant anymore. They sold out in the most dispicable way no matter how much thier "scientific" brains try and rationalize it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Interesting thread. The Fat Freddy angle hits close to home and to my formative years.

I recognized among the list of de-classified studies some projects I worked on during my career with the Dept. of Defense. I don't believe all those were necessarily sinister applications in and of themselves, though government has a talent for taking even the most innocuous efforts to new depths. As I am not a scientist nor academic I was never involved with JASON though may have known some who were although none had ever disclosed such, to my recollection.

By the early mid-2000's as I became less enchanted with the direction world events were taking I was offered early retirement authority and received awards and recognition for my efforts and contributions to these and other projects as part of my package of lovely parting gifts. I do believe many of the projects and studies have beneficial applications for mankind in terms of navigation, communications, transportation, and general technology. With applications in national defense and warfare it is understandably arguable that much of it would or not necessarily be used for the betterment of humanity, however. It is fair to say though that much of it has already become valuable assets to our modern daily lives. I don't believe we should condemn them on all counts.

edit on 18-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I don't believe we should condemn them on all counts.

I agree, many of the studies are "solving problems".

I don't condemn them. i"m sure any damning evidence is classified anyway

But I think these scientists are at the cutting edge of our current technologies and as a whole they have state of the art insider knowledge.

Perhaps I'm mistaken. Maybe these are just part time, compartmentalized consultants to the real mad-scientists. The ones who work on crazy stuff full time in secret bunkers.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
He was a true American patriot and a martyr for the cause of freedom

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

great thread. i would consider myself a conspiracy theorist as well... if they weren't just theories. the sad thing is is that secret societies are real and they are really carrying out secret agendas, and these secret societies hold a lot of power. we are constantly being manipulated and brainwashed to remain the cattle and sheep we are. i think this whole 2012 thing really is an awakening of consciousness. people are starting to wake up and realize what's going on. the only thing we need to do now is figure out how to take back our power and how to live in peace.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Thank you for comments.

the only thing we need to do now is figure out how to take back our power and how to live in peace.

This creates a kind of catch-22 situation though.

Hard to take back "power" and be peaceful at the same time.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteelToe
reply to post by couldbeanyone

Thank you for comments.

the only thing we need to do now is figure out how to take back our power and how to live in peace.

This creates a kind of catch-22 situation though.

Hard to take back "power" and be peaceful at the same time.

Boy isn't that true! "to take" is sort of an aggressive act, and I'm guessing the "power" won't be "given" back anytime soon!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

i understand how it could be a catch-22 , but in my mind it doesn't have to be! taking back our power doesn't have to be aggressive- maybe a better term would be "assuming our power" -- more like living those inalienable rights we were born with. that means each person being their own sovereign. it doesn't have to be aggressive and we don't have to force our power on everyone else.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

i know it's hard. but it is not impossible. like i replied to steel-toe, taking back our power doesn't have to be aggressive or forceful. we just live, and defend our rights. vote, even if your vote doesn't matter (even in the presidential election, don't vote for the available candidates or the lesser evil, write in your vote for who you really believe in), buy local, not from wal-mart, plant a garden, ride your bike to work or wherever, don't use google... and there are many many many more things we can do ! i'm going to take some time and come up with a thread on how to not to fight the system, but to change the system. or something

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone

i know it's hard. but it is not impossible. like i replied to steel-toe, taking back our power doesn't have to be aggressive or forceful. we just live, and defend our rights. vote, even if your vote doesn't matter (even in the presidential election, don't vote for the available candidates or the lesser evil, write in your vote for who you really believe in), buy local, not from wal-mart, plant a garden, ride your bike to work or wherever, don't use google... and there are many many many more things we can do ! i'm going to take some time and come up with a thread on how to not to fight the system, but to change the system. or something

Good idea for a thread. Anything we can do to counter balance destructive practices and "change" the system in a positive way sounds great to me! Hey, maybe the JASON group will even come up with some some "brilliant" ideas on behalf of ALL humanity instead of a select few who are "Hell Bent" on "destroying" most of us.

Perhaps as others have suggested the JASON group has discovered or invented "amazing" things that could really contribute to the Earth and Mankind, but as long as they are "under contract" with TPTB, I'm not holding my breath that thier part of the "solutions" will be forthcoming.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks for all your comments everyone.

I found a couple comics

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join