posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
I started meditating because I have a sleep disorder which is similar to what's called Myoclonus. Basically if I have any stress or worry I
'vibrate' before falling asleep and have jolts that choke me or startle me right as I'm dozing off. I thought I would try meditation before sleep
recently. Focusing on stillness and quiet and maybe a mental object, etc.
I've been able to achieve a blank state faster and faster...almost going into a trance. I did it this time and I was thrown into a weird 'dream',
but it was clear and real, as if I we there. I wanted to write down what I 'saw' because it felt unlike 99.99% of any dream I've had. I feel
compelled to share it so I'll just right down what I saw in notation form so it's easier to read.
1) It was about 4 years into the future. Maybe a little sooner or later but 4 years is the average. I was looking into streets and witnessing a
drastic change in society.
2) There was an event that happened. I think it was political/financial. Not so much a natural event or Nuclear. It had to do with laws and power.
2) There were gangs that formed locally. Some people became brutal. Rapes, kidnapping, and theft were common and cities were decimated almost like
parts of Chicago. But gangs were everywhere. They were few but strong and people gave up on fighting them and they were chipping away at the 'good'
people. There were gang lands and non gang lands.
3) The "garage" was the new form of marketplace. Almost every home with one was doing business out of one. Garages in alley were connected with
cardboard boxes and wood like tunnels. And people would visit or trade with each other through mazes in neighborhoods. People were walking through
holes in neighbors backyards and fences to get to a 'store'.
4) Items which were important were 'replacement' items. Light sockets, bulbs, circuit breakers, switches, door hinges, tires, tools. Most garages
looked like a mini hardware store. Canned food was like gold.
5) Streets were blocked off at the ends. Neighborhoods became mini malls (can't describe it). Street syndicates were formed to keep out gangs. Nobody
went out on streets and alley ways were claimed by NON gangs. (This was a big theme)
6) Single women were almost hidden from sight. I don't know why. Mothers and daughters were around but I kept wondering where average single women
were. They were off somewhere or hiding, and many were 'taken' by someone.
7) Things were recycled and reused and major retailers or corporations weren't making much of anything. Society stood still.
8) Federal Government or government was almost in name only but still there.
9) I saw drones that would fly the sky on outskirts of towns, more for the gangs. There was buzzing noise constantly in some parts.
10) Everyone was guilty of a Federal Crime but the Government couldn't get in most towns to arrest 'offenders' so the Govt. would issue notices
that trials punishment for a crime would commence when the "order was restored".
11) Europe followed the lead with this 'local' lifestyle. But the U.S. had it more organized and were better at it. All the 'western' and
'advanced' nations had the same set up though, and the same issues with gangs.
12) The Internet was not what it is. Servers were split and high level gangs had control of some, Government the other, and regular civilians had a
very small access. Nobody had a connection to the Net that I saw. Shortwave, CBs, radios were used.
13) A disease became rampant. One that already exists. It had side effects that showed on the skin, teeth. There was some mineral or vitamin we missed
in this new life. 1 out of 4 people had it, but it was almost acceptable and temporary(?) Medication for it ran out and nobody had a natural
14) Wars became local with gangs and people forgot about International issues.
15) Everyone was angered. There were no celebrations, not even for kids. Very few smiled. It was miserable and it go to a point where people couldn't
adjust to living this way. A lot of people lost their sanity Some killed for no reason. Children were rare. Families had higher odds of survival.
People without family joined gangs. "Friends" were just neighbors. Families lived with each other and built extra rooms and 'garages'. People felt
trapped for the most part and got tired of seeing the same faces.
16)The 'event' that happened came shortly after or before a vote. It felt like a Presidential thing at the same time a financial decision. They were
simultaneous but not really connected. I didn't see a nuke, an asteroid, or anything.
17) I didn't see an issue with electricity or water, which doesn't make sense. Things just kept breaking and repair was constant on little things we
take for granted. Parts and pieces were collected everywhere.
I didn't 'see' anything beyond this.
I am NOT claiming any "prophecy". I don't believe anyone can see the future. I just had to share this weird experience with someone. If anything
it's entertainment, but I did experience this and I'm not doing a creative writing sort of thing (as if this is good writing in the first place).
And it reads like a lot of movies/stories that are already out there so this isn't really profound.
Hell if someone wants to use it for a script go ahead, I dunno.