It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do stars strobe green, red and white?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lvnlrg
These are not stars and they are NOT UFOs.

Why do you say they are not stars?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I noticed these red, blue and white strobes in the sky a year ago. I started to investigate on the Internet and found ATS. These are not stars and they are NOT UFOs. The only thing I can figure is they are a sky grid for the military since there are multiple strobes. Im new to this site but it is interesting. a reply to: cloudboy

They're stars. It's a perfectly normal and well understood phenomena. No aliens/military involved.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

But note, lvnlrg said "stobes" rather than strobing stars. Maybe lvnlrg meant colours in the sky rather than stars flashing different colours.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
a reply to: MarsIsRed

But note, lvnlrg said "stobes" rather than strobing stars. Maybe lvnlrg meant colours in the sky rather than stars flashing different colours.

Or, more likely, he misinterpreted scintillating stars, which is what I suspect is what's going on! I suspect that you would agree with my understanding....

edit on 28-5-2016 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

m.youtube.com...

It's not that hard to distinguish between stars (which can indeed twinkle different colours if they are bright enough) and man-made flying objects like airplanes, drones, or satellites. It wouldn't surprise me if the government and other organisations had all kinds of aircraft and drones up in the air at night.

Yes, they are UFOs, aka the unidentified flying objects. No, it doesn't mean that we're being visited by aliens.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Agreed. No aliens. Military yes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join