It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Even if this is not factually accurate, it is still worth watching, and a great experiment in 'self fulfilling prophecy.'

Let's paste this idea in every window in Manhattan.

That is enough to send the roaches running.

S & F, OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
...I would like the people that support these mass arrests to explain to me what you think will happen once "the system" is taken down? Are you envisioning being suddenly debt free? Are you envisioning never having to pay taxes again? A life of utopia where you don't go to work and live off the land? Where equality occurs at the moment "these criminals" are taken down?

Please. I am serious and asking respectfully. Sell me on the idea that the above video represents a good thing and how what will follow will be the ushering in of a happy, fulfilled life. For all.

Great question.

Besides the tricky, non-concieved plan for utopia, what worries me is the power vacuum created. Don't get me wrong, i wanna see the wealth spread out, but who will do this - remember 'absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

In the UK the Conservative government of the 80s/90s (cold blooded and ruthless) drained hope from the nation. So when a landslide victory replaced them with Labour's Tony Blair the country was too busy patting themselves on the back for having gotten rid of the old regime to notice the problems in the new regime till it was too late and Britain was at war over oil...

So the greedy power brokers are to be jailed - hooray! But beware those bearing gifts.... The true revolutionaries do not have the power of arrest and we know those powers sit, in truth, with the old-money, the very people that we hear are to be arrested -- are they arresting themselves...?

Most important question is always WHY....?

Why would the establishment arrest it's own?

Why is it important that those who are told this (whether that be the online minority or the MSN majority) are indeed told this?

Please curb one's hubris and do not allow the need to believe to become the cause of belief, if indeed such an event occurs.

edit on 17-3-2012 by McGinty because: clarity

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If 'money' is no longer an issue, and every single human had access to food, water, healthcare, shelter and education of any type, what would You suggest would be the outcome?

Worldwide barter, where basic needs are met, and resources are harvested without reduction in environmental quality or biodiversity, would solve very serious problems.

The interwebs can, with a program such as E-Bay and a resource matching logirhythm. Paper money goes by by, because 'money' is irrelevant.

Taking care of the planet and each other becomes our motivation, not Benzos and Benjamins.

Problem with that idea is the state of current human psychology. No small hurdle.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Money itself...as a medium of exchanging goods and services......is NOT the problem!

The problem is rooted with those who control the availability of money, aka those who issue it.

Is the ECB and Federal Reserve public, private or semi-private? It is officially classified as semi-private, while in reality is 100% private and the returns go to the shareholders of those central banks. Most of these shareholders are from commercial banks or other financial investment firms.

It is a capitalist conspiracy rooted in secrecy for centuries(at least) and most(if not all) of these moguls are associated with the ancient mystery cults of egypt and babylonia. In the words of richard hoageland "anyone who is someone is a mason". Masonry is the very tip of the gigantic iceberg. If you are outside of the loop you are not involved in important decision making.....you just exist to make a paycheck and do mundane repetitive stuff!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hoax - this was first posted September 2011 on another Web site. Sure got everyone's attention! All it needs is a line that says "AOL and CNN are reporting this - Snopes confirms it - this is not a hoax!"

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing...

I REALLY hope that this is true. They say that power corrupts and that absolute power corrupts absolutely. These people at the top have essentially ruled the world from the shadows for most of the industrial revolution. They've gained massive wealth and have enormous power.

Hopefully, truth, honor, and Justus can prevail.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Freedom Reigns-Mass Arrests for the cabal
www.youtube.com...#!

Deatra hosts with guest Drake. Drake explains that The People have given civilian authority to the services to make changes to bring us back to the true government for and by the people. Drake also warns everyone to not miss read what is going on. They are NOT coming for the people the cabals time is up! Please prepare for the coming "good" change that is coming. Please make this VIRAL!

awesome

thank you

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm still waiting...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Is this the beginning?????

Very big news out of Hong Kong!!!!!!

www.forbes.com...

www.google.com...
edit on 30-3-2012 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
From the sound of things this next week is going to be the start of some interesting times

edit on 30-3-2012 by hottoboggan because: changed opinion

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join