It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Very soon, you will witness the world-wide mass arrests of the many criminal cabal members.

These arrests will mean the removal of the final obstacles that will allow for the implementation of the new abundance systems that are ready to immediately free humanity from the current economy and its falsely imposed conditions of debt and poverty.

There have been many men and women dedicated to this cause who have been working diligently in secret for years to bring us to this moment and are so eager to present to humanity the new system that will immediately redistribute abundance to all of humanity and release humanity from the mundane life it has known. Freedom is to be returned to the people.

The other thread 404'D for some reason, so I am reposting it. I did an ATS search and did not find a similar thread, so I am not sure why the other was 404'D. Unless YouTube user visionarypeace is a known hoaxer and is banned from being posted on ATS, I do not see why we cannot have a discussion about this message's credibility. If he is a known hoaxer or this message is known to be false for whatever reason, I ask the mods to move this to the hoax forum rather than just 404 it so that duplicate threads will not continue to be made.

From the conspiracy perspective: Unlike a lot of stories out there, this one does have some substance behind it. Is it undisputed fact that hundreds of high-level bankers have resigned in 2012, as shown here.

From the skeptical perspective: The original source of the text seems to be from a YouTube user. This story could be nothing more than said user capitalizing on the ongoing events either for self-amusement or fame.

From the religious perspective: This could just be an ingenious plan to have public support to bring about a world government. I heard somewhere before that in the first 3½ years of the rule of the Anti-Christ, it would basically be a paradise on Earth, and with the rumor spreading that the Pope will be retiring on April 15th of this year, it would make some sense.

What is my take on this? All of the above, strangely enough, split about 40-35-25 in order from top-down if I had to weight each one. I think all three of them are viable possibilities, and until more time has passed and enough events have come to fruition, there is no way to tell definitively if thousands of cabal members will be arrested and if the arrests will actually be reported on the mainstream media networks.
edit on 3/16/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'll believe it when i see it is what i said last time, these people wont be arrested unless they find 10,000 fall guys on the lower run of the ladder. Thats the only reason those 10k would get arrested if the super elites want to clean house and get rid of all these people who are getting to big for their britches that and they need a scapegoat. The people who run it all will never get in trouble because they own everything lol, if they get in trouble they'd hold the country to ransom they control everything if they get arrested say goodbye to your power and oil lol.

edit on 16-3-2012 by kaoticf8 because: coz im tiredz =/

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
Someone posted this like 1hour ago i think, though maybe it got deleted coz i cant see it anymore :S

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
The other thread 404'D for some reason, so I am reposting it.

Did you not read my post at all? Unless you don't know what "404'D" means, which is understandable, but you should have been able to understand what I had typed simply by the context.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I barely got into the last thread in time hah.

I am watching some of the videos and its just someone who makes (inspirational) videos about disclosure, and ufos mostly.

Doesn't seem like a Hoaxer,
more like a Hope-er

Videos edited in a way that isn't exactly good for gaining reliable info from.

I do not understand the 404 though..

I vote option 3... It sucks, but I feel it's the closest to the truth. I am cynical sometimes..

AND having said that I am enjoying these videos.
even if its just for my own entertainment.

edit on 3/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
This could just be an ingenious plan to have public support to bring about a world government. I heard somewhere before that in the first 3½ years of the rule of the Anti-Christ, it would basically be a paradise on Earth, and with the rumor spreading that the Pope will be retiring on April 15th of this year, it would make some sense.

This is what I'm thinking the case will be.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Unless YouTube user visionarypeace is a known hoaxer and is banned from being posted on ATS, I do not see why we cannot have a discussion about this message's credibility.

I wondered that myself after the thread was taken down. I did some searching on the web about "visionarypeace". They look like shameless self promoters that make claims via a badly edited video with dramatic music, yet supply no real evidence to support their claims.

Also, I noticed the original thread just parroted what was said in the video. There was no real effort made to explain why the thread was made, or any personal opinion by the op.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Since when do Pope's retire ? i thought they are in for Life ??!!! That would be like God would retire, then again i think he has done so long ago if there really is something like that....which i doubt.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I ask the mods to move this to the hoax forum rather than just 404 it so that duplicate threads will not continue to be made.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anything comes from this. I always get suspicious when mods decide to completely delete a thread rather than put it in the hoax forum. All it does is make me pay more attention to what ever was deleted.
edit on 16-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Ile make the popcorn

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WordsAreAvenues

Its not that. Its not the New World Order.... Sh*ts going down and has been for months!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is basically the message that Fulford and Wilcock (who are both shown in the video) have been telling. The one thing that gives me hope it may actually be true is from a few years back when Obama gave Interpol full freedom to pursue and arrest subjects here in the US. Maybe that was what the NDAA is all about too - giving the Army authority to arrest the criminals who have led the US and Europe in to fiscal insolvency.
Hope and Change?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm subscribed to visionarypeace, and have been for some time now. I like his/her videos, and wish that what he describes would come to pass, but that doesn't mean that I necessarily believe that they will. He/she has been making videos declaring that UFO disclosure is imminent, for probably four years now, and that still has not happened yet.

It's a good video, with a very positive message, but...we'll see. I'm not going to dismiss it entirely, because I know a lot of similar things have genuinely been occurring recently; I'm just not sure about this particular event, is all.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Unless i see some rothchilds in there im not believing it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
First, I can't help but bring up the ridiculousness of including the Titantic. Of course there were a lot of industrialists on board -- they had more money than the masses then and were able to afford tickets. I find it impossible to embrace a notion that an iceberg was strategically placed, or was a complete fabrication, based on the thoroughness of investigations and footage of the downed ship itself.

Having said that, I would like the people that support these mass arrests to explain to me what you think will happen once "the system" is taken down? Are you envisioning being suddenly debt free? Are you envisioning never having to pay taxes again? A life of utopia where you don't go to work and live off the land? Where equality occurs at the moment "these criminals" are taken down?

Please. I am serious and asking respectfully. Sell me on the idea that the above video represents a good thing and how what will follow will be the ushering in of a happy, fulfilled life. For all.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The real TELL SIGN is this , as long as there is wars and rumors of wars then things are normal but when you hear of peace world wide then you know that the end is near . As the OP stated the redistribution of wealth will be one of the lures of Satan and his one world government .

Personally I think we will see a war with Iran soon and then the peace offer , I also believe that Syria will go down at the same time as Iran . The Mahadi will show up with Issa and broker these peace accords . These are my opinions but after much study I am fairly certain this will be how it goes down.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just a short reply, as most of the threads which I have tried to post in recently, have quickly been 404'd before I can submit a post. They will be free to arrest anyone and no-one will say a word, because they will be secretly thinking " rather them, than me, after all, they must have done something wrong to get arrested, no smoke without fire ". On the whole, people are very selfish and self centred, they will only care if it is THEM being carted off.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The problem I see nowadays with YT videos is that people are editing-in portions of other videos they find lying around the hallways of You Tube and we therefore don't have a proper date stamp on when the videos were made.

I do recognize Wilcock and Fulford in there. If this message comes from them, then what I can take from it is that someone is fighting behind the scenes However their clever enemy could have planted this to distract us. So as someone who is not privy to any part of it, I am having trouble discerning between real progress and planted disinfo by the opposing faction.Since when do warring factions announce their plans ahead of time?

In a sense we are being told that it's popcorn time, but this video did not quite help me regain my appetite.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is basically the message that Fulford and Wilcock (who are both shown in the video) have been telling. The one thing that gives me hope it may actually be true is from a few years back when Obama gave Interpol full freedom to pursue and arrest subjects here in the US. Maybe that was what the NDAA is all about too - giving the Army authority to arrest the criminals who have led the US and Europe in to fiscal insolvency.
Hope and Change?
I would say the Army should only be used to arrest those people who are in contact with foreign agents. The domestic criminals should be handled by Law Enforcement, local and federal.

For me, all I want in life is to be able to present George Bush Sr a set of new shiny Bracelets. My life would be complete.

edit on 16-3-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'd settle for just one arrest, even an arrest and bail.
Damn I'm out of popcorn

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Basel77

Since when do Pope's retire ? i thought they are in for Life ??!!! That would be like God would retire, then again i think he has done so long ago if there really is something like that....which i doubt.

Here's an article from an Italian news outlet, released this past Valentines Day, about the Pope possibly retiring.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join