It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little Children Who Brought Home Rainbow Colored Acorns From Fairy Land

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I dont believe in psychics, especially the ones who write books
There are no such things as elf's, please provide some solid evidence for this, such as dna records, bones, raw unedited footage from a scientific institute....i know you cannot as they are works of fiction
Prove you watched that movie last week. You can't. Therefore you didn't, right? I know what you are. Good work!

Psychics brains work the same as mine and yours.
I'm so glad that we have you to tell us the truth. Otherwise we would be lost! Only problem is, it's a scientific fact that about 2% of the population can enter an altered state of consciousness at will. That pokes a little hole in your idea that everyone's brains are the same. And then you have that pesky 10% number of homosexuals in every population. I guess their brains aren't different, though... huh?

I've seen 'little people' on my father's property in Tennessee. We both saw one crossing the driveway one day. He was about three feet tall and dressed in a medium blue jacket and breeches. But that didn't happen because you say so. LOL

Once again a scientific piece of data backing up these claims would be fantastic, but you and i both know, there is none.
It is inappropriate to ask for scientific data for a historical fact. Can you scientifically prove that there were several million women burned to death in medieval times for being witches? No. You can't. It's a historical fact, not a scientific one.

Psychics have been proven as frauds many many times. Of course there are the people willing to believe anything

Including those who swallow whatever Big Daddy Science tells them, because they are too afraid of the real and infinite uncontrollable possibilities in this world. It's OK, we know that you need to feel that everything is under "control".

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zrocketman976
reply to post by blocula

Have you ever tried to get in contact with the girl who you were with?
Maybe see if she rembers.
Her and i played together every summer vacation and most weekends for more than 12 years,ever since we were first introduced to eachother by our mothers around the age of 2.We slowly lost contact with eachother around the age of 15 or 16 and i have never seen her since.I remember her maiden name,but who knows what it might be now and her first name is the same as my mothers,nancy...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Pretty story. How lucky you are to have a memory like that (except the nobody believing you part).

I have a one or two of my own like that but they are a bit darker.

Either way, really neat and thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

When i was a little,i knew those days would'nt last forever,even while i was living them...

All those fleeting years i spent with my friend playing in the woods and with my great grandmother, eating her baked apples and watching old movies together.My memory is clear and vivid and has been an endless reservoir of reminiscing and recollection and they have turned many grey skies blue and changed falling rain into shimmering sunshine again and again for me...

That little girl and i dreamed the same dream that autumn day,think about that and the beings that both of us saw in our dreams as we slept beneath those towering oak trees were around six inches tall,wore little red hats with a tiny white feather sticking out of each one,dark green pants and lite green buttonless shirts and bright black boots...

They had faces that were almost but not quite human.Their hair was black and their eyes were black and somehow those eyes looked very old and ancient.They arrived through holes in the tree trunks and i think they came from undeground.There were dozens of them both male and female walking around us amongst the fallen leaves on the ground and they never spoke,made a sound or said a word.They were moving in slow motion...

When we awakened three hours later,hundreds of rainbow colored acorns were scattered all over the place,that were not there before we fell asleep.Were we taken within an alternate fairy land reality? Or were those acorns brought to us from a fairy land? Or were they magically transformed and made to fall from the oak trees above us while we were sleeping?

If only we had been able to take just one photo of them,but maybe if we did and the film was developed,the multi colored acorns might not have shown up in the picture,only green and brown?

edit on 17-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I believe that sometimes when we are given these things that we cannot prove, they are gifts and messages intended perhaps only for those who can see them, those who may understand them, and (most importantly) those that will cause no harm. Fairies hide from those who may harm them.

Maybe your acorns faded because the others were not meant to see, or perhaps there was a message in the fleeting nature of those colors, or a little bit of everything. I can only speculate based on what you've said though, it was not my message. I would pay special attention to my dreams though if I were you, but I suspect you already know that.

Either way... Lucky you. Super Cool!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

So many strange and unexplainable things have happened to me throughout my entire life and some of them were heard and witnessed by other people who were with me when they occurred.Probably most if not all children are born with their inner eye open and some of them,as they grow older,are not effected by the biased and closed minded restrictions,stigmas and denial that mainstream society trys to instill into them,so they remain psychic and clairvoyant.They are are able to perceive other dimensions and glimpse the inhabitants of alternate realities,hidden realms that exist somewhere beyond our visible spectrum...

edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Fairy abduction > paranormal.about.com...

Fairy tale phantoms > paranormal.about.com...

Modern day sightings of faries and elves > celedriel2.tripod.com...

Faries and little people > mythbuster.hubpages.com...

The elusive little people > paranormal.about.com...

Fairy rings > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Faries and ufo's? > www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Screen memories,stealth encounters,alien and fairy abductions > www.crystalinks.com...

The connections between faries and ufo entities > magonia.haaan.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Yes! Lol the "Remember/Rember" club!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Oops! They need a delete button. I didn't mean to post here. Sorry.

edit on 3/21/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I believe you.

My little sister and I both saw something similar. It wasn't acorns. But it was little pastel colored "fairy bugs" We were both describing them I guess confirming that we were actually seeing what we were seeing and she described details that I was looking at and I described details of them that she confirmed. It was the most magical experience we ever had. They were so cute and calming.

Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by blocula

I believe you.

My little sister and I both saw something similar. It wasn't acorns. But it was little pastel colored "fairy bugs" We were both describing them I guess confirming that we were actually seeing what we were seeing and she described details that I was looking at and I described details of them that she confirmed. It was the most magical experience we ever had. They were so cute and calming.

Thank you for sharing this.
Hi and i'm glad to hear you and your sister were able to have a magical childhood experience similar to mine and as i have said,it would be pointless for me to make it up and lie to myself and everyone here at ATS.Did you two ever try catching any of those fairy bugs in a glass jar and then making holes in the metal cover for them to breathe,like me and my friends use to do with fire flies? What were you two doing just before they appeared? and was it day or night?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"This is a work of fiction.All the characters in it,human and otherwise,are imaginary,excepting only certain of the fairy folk,whom it might be unwise to offend by casting doubts on their existence,or lack thereof"...Neil Gaiman

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

My father never spoke a word 'till he was 3 and then spoke in full and complete sentences. family thought he was deaf. Turned out he was a genius. He figured how to get what he wanted without using a spoken language.

I remember back to when I was 2 years old.Can remember the house, neighbors, pets, color
and many specific incidents,even conversations and songs on the radio.
When I was a teen, sometimes while talking to some of the oldsters in town they would ask me" how could possibly remember" that store or that woman or that farm etc..
"you were only 2 or 3yrs old then"

It happens often to persons who have experienced a traumatic event. Could have been my case.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't know how to react to that but I guess it is possible that you both can have the same dream but the acorns is what I don't understand that's the weird thing

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

Those acorns swirled with multiple colors were very real and very beautiful.We couldnt believe what we were looking at,touching and putting into our overflowing pockets,never realizing that the further away we walked from fairy land,the more those mysterious colors were fading away...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join