It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everything you eat and drink

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you watch the mainstream media (as I call it the lamestream media, partially to see what we're being set up for next) but ABC news is really getting bad.

Nearly every week they're focusing on something we eat and drink and drink as being bad for us, makes us fat or whatever. This is hard hitting journalism? If there were anything better to watch for that hour I think I would watch it. I try to see the humor in the so-called seriously obvious slanted reports. I guess we get ready to eat bugs and bark off the ground and trees.

Now some moron ResearcherLars-Georg Hersoug in Denmark blaming 'CO2 (of all things) in the atmosphere is making us all fatter': Well ATS what road do you see us heading toward?

edit on 15-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change sentence

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

His theory is no more absurd as most of the theories on here. He's a moron because you disagree with him? Great logic
edit on 15-3-2012 by alkesh because: sp

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Funny thing. When you go grocery shopping pay attention to how much of your food comes from packages and boxes; Then look at the chemicles in the food. Now you know why people are dying of cancer and wierd diseases.

I heard a mortician say once that there are so many preservatives in the food and water we drink that by the time they see us, all they need to do is drain your blood to make sure you're dead before you go into the ground.

You know you're F'ed when everything you eat comes in a box made in a factory where God alone knows what goes into it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You mean this kind of thing?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've never worried about it - I eat what I want - when I can
I drink what I want when I can
Red meat, milk, rice - you name it - I enjoy my food too much lol
Everything's cooked in dripping or goose fat

Low fat means low flavour !
I just watch the additives and preservatives closely

top topics