It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP-clouds over California last two days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Immediately before and right after Japan's Fukushima area quake there were many very odd cloud patterns seen. I think similar patterns can be seen over San Francisco area today and yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon around 4 I noticed a perfect "target" shape in the sky. My daughter and I just thought it was cool and didn't think much of it until later when I saw several semi-circles in the same part of the sky!

Here are a few pictures... nothing too visibly exciting because most of the semi-circles can't be seen and the ones from tonight are too dark. But... if you happen to be tracking such things or there's a big earthquake here in the next few days at least we've got something

This looked like three distinct, very markated (is that a word?) semi-circles.

This was this evening is an absolute symmetrical checkerboard over 1/3rd of the sky. I recognize it's very dark but the checkerboard pattern shows up under various means of photo manipulation. I chose to post the original.

*******************************************************************************************************************************
I purposefully put "HAARP clouds" in the title, not because I necessarily believe that's what these are, it is simply a means to bring this information to the people who follow this sort of thing.

I fully expect the usual suspects will get on here and say they look like regular clouds (without reading the headings) and people will get on here saying HAARP doesn't blah blah blah....

I will not be responding to those people. This is simply sharing some information on bizarre checkerboard and concentric circle clouds that do not look natural to me.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

HAARP is looking reasonably active over the last couple days. The Magnetometer is busy but no long-term solid lines at 1.75 +/- just a large general reading. Also the Electron Content looks normal.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have to admit, this weather is really strange. This entire winter in California has been mild to almost summer-like. It started raining here on Monday, stopped a little bit on Tuesday, and then started up really strong again on Wednesday. According to the forecast, it's supposed to last until at least next Monday. Spring starts in less than a week, and I'm finally starting to see what appears to be winter. I still remember last year on June 1st when it rained, so just because it's raining now, it doesn't necessarily mean anything nefarious.

Of course, it never hurts to be prepared.
edit on 3/15/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Cool photos. Care to explain what a HAARP cloud is? Or how it is formed? Do you have any known HAARP photos to compare your photos to?
edit on 15-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Looks like a front passing through to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Those pictures look like clouds to me. Clouds show up in all sorts of odd patterns naturally, like elephants and such.

Why do you think we have cloud spotting?

/shrug
edit on 15-3-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
please explain to me what haarp clouds are since your picture has extremly low detail.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think the OP may be referring to "earthquake lights", they have been seen before several large earthquakes in the past ..... tho from the photos I can't really tell what I'm looking at .... anyway interesting that you noticed whatever is happening in the sky and tried to photograph it ..... I hope all stays calm there!!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
A storm is finally coming in this weekend for southern Cali & I've noticed the clouds rolling
in but nothing struck me as unusual, but thanks for keeping an eyeball out there OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm not really sure I believe in HAARP clouds but they have been speculated about and the science behind HAARP could theoretically cause them. If HAARP were to bounce wave patterns off the Ionosphere and target a specific location there may be a heat pattern where the waves intersect. Under certain weather: thin fog, light clouds, etc it could be possible that it would leave a criss-cross pattern in the sky where the HAARP energies pass through.

The second picture I posted is really dark but the sky was just odd! It literally was like it was weaved out of cloud strings with sky spots between the lines.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Here are a few examples of "HAARP clouds", taken from Google searches

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Actually, where does it say that those are "HAARP" clouds?

I see Altocumulous clouds in the first picture, which are also known as Mackerel Sky clouds, cause they look like the scales on a mackerel fish. Also caused by strato-cumulus undulatis.

en.wikipedia.org...

The second picture is a "hole punch" cloud, which occurs when supercooled cloud droplets in a altocumulous cloud get disturbed either by a plane or dust, and they start to precipitate out as the cloud starts to freeze out and fall as snow.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry, no HAARP in your pictures Thermo!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Looks like Earth magnetic field readings while HAARP has Aurora in its name
base and should be making high altitude heating effects. I doubt the strength
to make an Aurora as Tesla is once presumed to do with electrostatic signals which
might also heat the atmosphere as people thought Tesla did to cause the Tunguska
explosion. All that because Tesla said he would light up the sky for Naval ships
to see at night to avoid collisions and wrote about North Pole explorers to watch
for something unusual. HAARP make cloud waves. No. Still not powerful enough.
A Teslaship with its physical waves must be the source of off cloud formations.
Tesla waves move the air back and forth at such a rate as to illuminate and cause
heating. Also might push clouds away. The explosion mechanism of Tunguska is
thought to be from atomic hydrogen recombining to gaseous hydrogen a process
used by Bill Lyne in his Atomic Hydrogen Furnace more powerful than E-Cat heating.
The formula as perhaps might be what Lyne found works like this:
H2 (Hydrogen gas with 2 Atomic Hydrogen) + 103cal/mole (the heating to separate
the combination) => 2H (2 Atomic Hydrogen) + Kinetic Energy,KE, exposure Tesla
discovered => H2 + 109,000cal/mole (trapped KE now thermal energy)

Thus in the atmosphere is a Tesla science marvel opposed by standard science
means. Confined in a chamber will cycle never burning up or losing energy.
I don't think you will get explanations like that for cloud formations ever.
But there is always hope.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What are those spheres, 2 just above the tree, and 1 to the right? UFOs!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I noticed those too

I didn't notice anything at the time and assume it's just due to the mis-focus or something

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

thanks for the links and well thought out response.

I might argue against the mackeral sky one as there where holes throughout, as though it was a vibrational patterning, but this OP was really just to get the info out there and on ATS just in case it needs to be looked at later (cuz of earthquake soon, etc). I'm not really claiming or defending these as "HAARP clouds" as I mentioned in the OP.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by GenRadek

thanks for the links and well thought out response.

I might argue against the mackeral sky one as there where holes throughout, as though it was a vibrational patterning, but this OP was really just to get the info out there and on ATS just in case it needs to be looked at later (cuz of earthquake soon, etc). I'm not really claiming or defending these as "HAARP clouds" as I mentioned in the OP.

No problem!

A note for mackerel skies, its that they can have holes in them as the air mass layer may not be the same all over. Its a huge dynamic sea of air that is constantly changing! I know you well enoughThermo that you arent trying to be a jerk about!

But they do look pretty freakin cool dont they?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

WOW! amazing stuff...you never know whats just out in the open.

top topics

join