It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

102 Disgusting Revelations from Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
The hideousness goes on and on.

And this is likely, only the tip of the iceberg. The MORE horrific rot is still hidden to mostly hidden.

---spends millions on officially licensed whitehouse basketballs
---makes pet dog Bo eat the original Roswell UFO documents
---smokes cigars crafted from Area 51 extraterrestrial slaves
---makes deals with oil owners around world to increase prices despite the increased drilling
---punches baby dolphins
---uses stealth bombers and drones in poker games with Iran
---keeps the discovery of the cure for cancer for close friends only (magic johnson)
---runs a koran factory on muslim isle, made of 100% recycled bible

Who knows what else he's been up to, share this with 10 friends by tomorrow or something bad will happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Obama, as is every president is just the face/pawn for an already corrupt government. This will probably never change and if it does I would be more than shocked. The old sayings about George Washington never telling a lie, yet he was a spy for the government that infiltrated the British ranks... I use that as an example of how every President has skeletons in their closet, it's just with modern technology those skeletons are getting harder and harder to conceal.

If a President would actually be truthful in the agendas of those (most likely big businessmen in suits that have them wrapped around their fingers) that they work for, so the general public could make an honest assesment of them...would the people of this country not call for an immediate impeachment?

My point is the list of fallacies presented should not be a surprise to anyone. I was an Obama supporter until I noticed just how little he cares about the people of this country. I only say this because of how Occupy Protesters have been being treated like animals or enemies of the state...and for what? Stating their opinions about crooked investment bankers? I guess the truth really does hurt. The government just has bigger and better toys at their dissposal to show their angst. To be clear, I'm never voting again until the Republicans and Democrats either get qualified candidates or political parties are done away with altogether (I don't agree with the fact they're overtly dividing the people of this country).

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
demands cross be covered when he speaks at churches? really?

At certain churches .. yes.

'Jesus' taken away at Georgetown by Obama

The White House asked Georgetown to cover a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name in Gaston Hall, which Obama used for his speech, according to CNSNews.com. The gold "IHS" monogram inscribed on a pediment in the hall was covered over by a piece of black-painted plywood, and remained covered over the next day, CNSNews.com reported.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Cute creativity.

Are you . . . skeptical . . .

of Obama's destructiveness?

Or do you think we and the planet will sluff it off?

Or are you in favor of a tyrannical globalist government set up to worship satan?

Or what?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RicFlair

Re George Washington . . .

From the first ref below . . .

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

13."It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread to the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." The Writings of George Washington 1798 letter.

I think there's an image around on the net somewhere of a painting of him in full lodge regalia.

Certainly the globalists will rule the world for 3.5-7 years of the Great Tribulation . . . though perhaps not as thoroughly as they expect, plan and have worked hard to effect.

Nevertheless, they'll evidently, according to Bible prophecy, participate wholesale in reducing the population toward their 200 million max total . . . though the Bible indicates they'll only reduce our current population by half . . . or all the wars and disasters will . . .

Certainly Obama is working hard to do his part . . . setting up WW3 and insuring we are as defenseless as possible before it begins.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
who cares if he wants crosses covered? Many of us are not christian; and find this a ridiculous argument about why he is a bad president when there are a variety of other important reasons.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I just read an article by Karl Denninger and he referred to Obama as an umasked Satan and I think that hits the nail on the head. Would a man of God be consistently stripping us of our rights? No!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

INDEED. Stripping us of our rights is just his opening effort . . .

Destroying our Republic along with the shredding of the last bits of the Constitution are also passions of his.

. . . As well as his orders.

I can't think of a single leader in all of history tasked with destroying the country he led . . . .

particularly as absolutely ruthlessly and heartlessly as Obama.

That the man has the audacity to show his face in public or on the media is a testimony to the coldness of his heart and the degree of his own demonized brainwashing and rearing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join