It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifacts on the Moon or Just Rocks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I highlighted just some of the features that did not look natural. This is from Tikhomirov T crater which is aged to be millions of years old due to smooth, regolith covered rims and countless sub-craters. Finely detailed like these structures should not be distinguishable because they should be covered in regolith. Scale is around 0.9m per pixel. This is only a small section of the crater showing artificial (unlikely to be naturally formed) structures. There is a lot more where this came from.

I'm not looking for dumb one liners. If you are going to say I don't see anything artificial then come up with some example or reference of why you think these finely defined structures should be naturally found in a crater millions of years old on lunar surface. Don't make yourself look dumb/blind with 'it looks natural just cause' posts. There is no rain or atmosphere on moon, so no erosion other than slow accumulation of regolith. I have no explanation for why these things would be naturally occurring in this setting.

Original Image from NASA
edit on 15-3-2012 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When will you people give up, honestly.

Way too much spare time on your hands.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If they were not highlighted all of us would be asking....what are you talking about.

They are highlighted and im asking....what are you seeing we arent?? How have you come to the conclusion these are artifacts?

Once zoomed in, its clear, they are just rocks.

As the poster above said...you have far too much time on your hands

link   
Don't you already have a thread concerning Moon artifacts? I am certain that I read one yesterday or a few days ago that you posted.

Yes just found it. Why another thread?

Prior Thread
edit on 3/15/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

link   
Millions of years of being bombarded by space debris doesn't make for a pretty complexion.

That's all I got to say about this.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join