It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crystal Planet - His Name is Wisdom (CWC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was 17 years old. Life was filled with a constant array of unexplained occurences that not only myself but my family were subjected to. Everything seemed a bit off and the time line seemed to be experienced differently, as though the events occurring were altering my perception of what was considered normal.

I had a series of encounters that I can't explain but just know I experienced. One night I fell asleep only to be awakened. That is awakened in a strange way because I saw my body still lying on the bed but I was standing before myself as I lay there.

There was a man, he looked like he came from ancient times, wearing an off white robe, with leather sandals. He was beautiful but I could not tell his age. Bald with skin the color of olives, like a deep mediteranean tan. Deep dark brown eyes radiating light. He called my name as I slept and woke my spirit. He asked me to follow him on a journey. One of many more that too would come.

I asked him who he was. It was perplexing because there was a radiance emanating from him yet he appeared so earthy and humble. He turned towards me as he beckoned me to follow him and said "my name is Wisdom" and that is how you shall know me. I have come to show you the ways of things and some truths. You have been appointed to understand and see what is alotted to you for a purpose".

I did not know how to respond to his answer and just stood there looking at him. I asked him how this was happening as I watched my body still lying on the bed. He explained that I was no longer present within the body but rather removed from it to be able to travel with him through world's that my physical form would not be able to penetrate. That is why he requested for my presence without the physical form.

The first place he brought me to was a high ground in a land of red rock. An expanse so wide and dry that to me it looked like a part of Australia. He asked me to sit on a rock and began to explain that rocks have absorbed everything from the beginning of time. Nothing in the universe goes missing and all is collected for an appointed time. Rocks are but one example in the world that retain throughout time every second of life's changes throughout their perimeter.

He began to explain this as an example of what the Great Father does in the collection of all things pertaining to every living thing. He asked me to prepare mentally for what he was going to show me next. A world on the periphery of a joining galaxy. He took my hand and before I knew it we were being transported in a rush of colors and textures that could not be made out. They were beautiful even in their rapid momentum as we travelled through space and time.

We arrived in a world. It was crystalline and blue. Glorious in it's brilliance. It seemed like a world from the future in many ways. All buildings were spiralling towards the heavens leaving the terrain free below green and wild, allowing all life below to maintain it's own balance unhindered by the beings or their technological world. It was spell binding.

We entered a great complex travelling on a great series of escalators that were nothing like what I knew. The entire planet was equipped with this method of travel. Once you stepped on it there was a force that surrounded you, allowing you to travel at a high velocity protected. At last we arrived and were met by these beings. What I saw amazed me.

These beings were exceptionally tall approximately 7 to 8 feet tall, hairless with silver looking skin. Their eyes large and brilliant, limbs long and willowing. It appeared when they walked that their feet did not touch the floor. We were met by the members of the high council of their planet. A red carpet laid out and while I beheld the splendours of it all I noticed that their clothing seemed almost living. As though the fabric were emanating an energy of some kind and allowing them to almost float.

I was approached by these beings who seemed to know who I was. This amazed me because I felt like a child in their presence. They came forward and bowed stating that they were honored to meet at last 'this member of the lineage of the High Father'. I was invited to follow them and spend the day visiting their world. During this day I was shown many areas of thier world. Many things were explained to me about this incredible time line that I was born into and how many world's were privy to the knowledge of that which was appointed for this time in the unique world I was born into.

We spoke about the condition of earth and mankind. We spoke about the complexities of mankind's created uniqueness amidst the horror's they continue to perpetuate. They explained 'the mystery' of our uniqueness. We have been created in our matrix with the Soul spark of The Father making us capable of great goodness in the universe but in this creation we are also mixed with the base carnal as a result of our fall. Herein lies the battle they said. We are capable of the greatest good and capable of the most volatile evil. All things resonate throughout the universe so that which Earth commits is therefore influencing the entire universe and other world's.

They explained that 'your creation' is not aware of their power and what they have been created to achieve. I sat and listened with awe. I was 17 years old and at the same time I felt like I was ancient and merely a visitor to the world I was born into. The Crystal Elder's explained that many changes would be forth coming and escalated because of the damage our world humans committed. We had tipped the balance off and although we could have corrected this, those in power refused for their aim was always to profit.

They spoke that many world's were aiding us from afar as they were not permitted to interefere internally. They are working at keeping the resonance high to counteract the war with the dark fallen powers of earth. In this way a sort of balance is maintained. Though none of the planets are permitted to interefere and if any do they are rebels going against the Law.

The day wore on and my mind was racing. I had never felt so much peace in all my life. I learned much even that there is a great mystery to our creation particularly that no other world has. They spoke of how sacred and unique this difference was and made us. When speaking with me they acknoeledged me as a Royal Kin and were honored. This blew my mind and I asked them why they were doing so? Their response was that many in many world's know me, but that my memory was shielded so as to fulfill one part of a huge endeavour towards the end of the great raging war that was timeless since the beginning of our creation to the beginning of the new Earth.

I ate with them and spoke with many of their people. I felt honored to have shared in something so transforming and sad for I knew it was time to leave. Wisdom quiet the entire time for the duration of the day finally spoke up, politely bid good bye and took my hand. I stood there crying with a sadness that enveloped my soul for I knew I would be returned to my turbulant world of pain, suffering, injustices and fear.

The crystal people took my hand and spoke words to me. Saying it was a high honor to meet with me and that all would be well in the end. Wisdom and I turned to leave and a force surrounded us once again. The colors swirled and a furious momentum of travel transported us back. I stood looking at my sleeping body with tears. Wisdom would return.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

This began the first visitation and teaching of many sessions. It is in the form of a story. There was far too much to describe in the format that I was permitted so I did the best I could.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You have a great descriptive way of expressing the profound that never ceases to amaze.

It is a gift as are you to this world. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to discovering more from you in due course.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is very good, and I look forward to reading more.

You are very talented. Thank you for sharing

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Very, very, very interesting to read. Such work has earned you another flag.

You should keep writing, as else would deny yourself the freedom of expression you obviously have a knack for.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I will continue the account in short time. There is much to tell.

top topics

join