It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nordics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There have been several different beings described during abductions. These usually involve greys, reptilians, insectoids, and other strange beings. While these beings draw my interest, it is the Nordic type beings that I find the most entertaining. I have read most of the more believable Nordic type post on ATS, but there seems to be a lack of post when compared to the greys and reptilians.

So my fellow ATS members, what are your views concerning the Nordics? What do you believe they are? Aliens? Angels? Fallen Angels? Demons? Humans from the future? Nazis with UFOs?

Also, if you have any links or stories involving Nordics that would be grand as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

Have you looked at the 5920 results in the search by any chance???
(lol 55000 results for Greys)

Id probably start there if i were interested
Id imagine a lot of what you want to discover is there

Im not bashing you, just advising there is a lot of information available on here already about this.
edit on 15-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i think they are very advanced spiritually and scientifically. they are our family from long ago. they like to visit and blend in nicely with the population. they could be pleiadians monitoring our situation. for the most part, they are benevolent. they arent angels or anything like that. one day we will reach their level. so its safe to say theyre just like us, except a little farther down the advancement line.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Extracurriculums is a very interesting topic. I'd say if there are nordics there probably involved with some federation thats a mix of et's ofcourse that only makes sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I only got 3000- 2,560 when I typed in Nordic in the search, and yes, I have read many of those post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

From what I understand, the Nordic types aren't into abducting as much. I can't really say for sure about the aliens.

I do like that we have cohabitant terrestrial sentient beings (dolphins) I think that is very exciting.

As for the beings that are described as aliens. I am on the fence with future humans, ed or et. I am not against thinking its a combination. I do know that people describe abductions that are the same as demonic possession/ presence so it could be that or it could be the aliens just do it that way to keep us thinking in the god/devil thing.

It fascinates me and I am glad that if its happening to me, that I can't remember.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

There have been many researchers who speak of human looking aliens. These human looking aliens did not base in the United States like the Greys but parts of Europe. I don't think I can believe it. I think it is a disinformation act. I will show a picture of a human looking alien from Timothy Good, not like Billy's fake photos. Human alright, except a giant lol. The human looking aliens do not approve of what the Greys do (popularized through media during the height if their breeding program - late 1980s), and yes it is confirmed that not only Reptilians give orders to them but tall Insectiod aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The Nordics will never invade your privacy without your permission first.

If in some abduction cases they have, then they are not real Nordics but reptilians or Greys in disguise.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Some say that Nordics are their own beings, while others say Nordics are hybrids of humans and greys. What are your opinions on this?

Personally I believe that both Nordics and hybrids exist. Now if they have connection to one and another is a different question.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

My view is that it's complete and utter waffle to the extreme.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

I was going to say the same thing lol.

It all stems from a movie in the 50s but i forget the name

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I really should not tell you this on open channels like this!
The Nordic aliens that you have given the name to are actually the cave men that evolved with the reptilian race during the first war between the two factions.

In simple terms: the cave men that went deep in the earth and caves with the reptile race during a war in which they burned half the world are actually ‘evolved cave ‘men that have adapted and made it through the times… just like your species.

Only if they are 6’9 to 7’3 feet tall.

Ps. They are also your abdominal snowman, your yeti ,and your Bigfoot in your history.

Another Ps: They are very close and very coveted by your reptiilien race of aliens that you humans have made friends with…………………………..never mind!

edit on 15-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

You believe all encounters with Nordic type beings stem from a movie?

What about reports of the same beings that happened before the 1900's? I remember reading from a diary I had found online that was written by a elder lady in the 1800's I believe. In the diary she said she woke up to have little demons in her room, the way she described them made them sound like greys or something similar. On another night she woke up and saw what she described as an angel in her room. This angle sounded very similar to a Nordic type being.

Oh I wish I knew where to find the site again. If anyone knows of what I am talking about please give a link and I will give you two Internets and will name my first born child after you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yes, there's already tons of information and threads you can easily resource here and all over the web if the current social trend/handicap on the internet weren't one of self entitlement for asking questions and expecting to be answered as opposed to doing some real research.

This trend of people asking questions and expecting answers to be delivered to them when the information is readily available from literally thousands of different sources is quite the disturbing social malady, headed for intellectual handicap where people don't know how to find information on their own, or learn on their own, unless it's spoon fed to them.

Further, in regard to social conditioning, which Is why I mention it, as per my post in this thread also posted quite recently: 1954 'Nordic' UFO Witness Behavioral Analysis
It's quite interesting to note the occurrences of types of 'alien' morphological features, as fictional concepts and SFX budgets allowed for more elaborate and foreign portrayals of 'aliens' in TV and Movie media.

In the 50's for instance, Aliens were either little green men, or Flash Gordon/Buck Rodgers types with sparkly skin tight futuristic outfits and unconventional haircuts.
Unconventional haircuts were a very important distinction of expression for aliens. No proper alien had a common 1950s style haircut.

Take a look at this chronological listing of science fiction shows and movies: Chronological listing of Science Fiction in media

Take note of the shows and movies, and then do some research into what kinds of 'real' aliens are reported by witnesses along corresponding time frames.

You'll find in early years, it was more common to have interactions with Nordic/Flash Gordon/Buck Rodgers type Human aliens, but, as SFX and budgets evolved, you see more reports of insects, reptiles, and the gradual evolution and standardization of what we've come to know and love as the Grey.

People are extremely vulnerable to media and social influence, and the majority of alien interaction experiences compared to popular media at corresponding times shows strong indications that such experiences for the most part are more than likely fabrications by people seeking attention, for whatever reason; people that aren't really all that imaginative since what they report is pretty much what's currently on TV.

This is true with the vast majority of witness reports.
Just like 95% of cases of craft reported seen are misidentification or false report,, reports of interactions with ETs of any morphology are similarly false, bogus, or the product of minds that need some professional attention.

This isn't say ALL reports are such, but, most, so, please don't get all torchy.
A number of reports of claimed interactions are quite interesting and may indeed be quite true.
however, until a day comes where physical alien interactions can be conclusively proven or disproven to everyone's satisfaction, all this talk about aliens is conjecture and speculation.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I have already stated twice on this thread that I have read many of the post on ATS concerning Nordics; including the one you posted, and I also read your post that is more or less the same as what you wrote here. I have also read several books and have done my own research, so no, I am not asking to be spoon feed anything; so do not insult my intelligence by saying I am asking for a handout because I lack the proper skills to do my own research. I ask these questions because Nordics seem to get the short end of the straw compared to other beings, and I also find the Nordics very interesting.

Did I ask for links and stories? Yes I did, but it was not because I wanted people to do the research for me. I asked because there is always something new or old I may have over looked. I also asked about stories because many people who have come into contact with these beings have not written about them, so first and second hand accounts are the only way to hear about them.

I also refuse to believe the idea and descriptions of Nordics came from movies and TV shows. There have been too many descriptions of these beings dating well before films and TV ever came to be. Many Native Americans have described such beings, as well as other people from the Americas. The Bible describes Angels that sound very similar to Nordic beings. Norse' beliefs also describe Gods that sound like Nordic beings in my opinion.

I have no idea what these beings are, but I believe they are the key to the abduction/UFO phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Good for you then. apologies for you getting offended, but, due to the wealth of information available in documented accounts all over the place; here and a number of places on the net and in hard books, If one were to set out and do proper investigation and research on 'Nordics' alone, they could make it their life's work and have material for years and years.
Thus, asking questions that have been asked before is a little bit redundant, and a little bit self entitlement.

We're all effected by social conditioning, and currently social conditioning is very much one of convenience and self entitlement. Your question asked in the say words and way as someone else that asked the question before you, last month, last year, or 10 years ago, is more important because egocentrically, you believe you'll get better answers by asking that same question than by reading through every other set of answers given.
It's psychology.
Nothing personal.

The trend through social conditioning spread through agents and vectors like social networking sites is remarkably and fascinatingly more and more prevalent with each passing year.

Convenience is more important than anything.

Unfortunately, most don't know that nothing worth having should ever be expected to be easy, and by extension, anything got, or received with ease should always be suspect.
'Free', 'easy', or 'convenient' most always come with hidden fees and lots of fine print.

That's getting sidetracked however.

You're use to convenience, and thus asked your question instead of spending years shaking the dust off of every digital archive and paper volume you could find on the topic until you find satisfaction.

As to 'Nordics' in ancient cultural accounts, people have imaginations, and they elaborate on what they know, to make something just a little bit more fantastic than real life.
White skin and golden hair may have been the invention of fantasy in dark skinned cultures because, that's just the way of things. White and gold have always been colors universally associated with good, clean, holy, and valuable, and through extension of that association it's not a very big leap to make up fictional people with white skin and gold hair, or gold skin and white hair, or all gold, or all white, with wings or not.

... and then life will often be found to have already provided something a culture totally isolated from real white people came up with entirely on their own by providing real live actual white people. isn't that amazing? They must be the gods!
Poor Aztecs got that one wrong.

The same thing can be found in associations with the color Black. White people ascribed black to bad, untrustworthy, and such. Lots of Judeo-christian renderings of devils and demons are often pictured black.
Ah, and then what do we see happening to black people at the hands of white people?
Yup. social conditioning.

Look at the Hindu culture, and read the Mahabharata . You've got these wonderful Blue-skinned people with Blonde hair.
Well, it's a roll of the dice. We don't have any blue skinned people, but, every culture develops biases for and/or against certain wavelength values.
Most commonly it's white and gold, but, hey, the proto-indos liked blue. go figure.

Hopefully you see where this is going with imagination, fantasy, and coincidence.

Of course, there very well may be real 'Nordic' type aliens visiting, but, as said earlier, from a statistical probability standpoint, such probabilities are quite very small.
that doesn't make it impossible, but, just because a culture has stories about tall, blonde, white people before they ever knew anything about actual real European blonde haired white people, doesn't mean they actually had real interactions with such.
They had mythologies and color bias/preference/values they chose to integrate and associate with ideologies of mythological beings made up sometime during the early misty days of their culture.

Hindus liked Blue.
Don't mean there's really blue people zipping around in space because the Mahabharata is indeed one of the oldest epic accounts detailing contact with people/beings from the stars ya know?
Hindus liked Blue.

That isn't saying there are NOT blue people zipping around in space somewhere, but, it isn't saying there is.

It's all conjecture and speculation led on by circumstantial 'evidence' riddled with total made up fantasy, fraud, imagination, social conditioning, and even possibly some facts.
There very well may be some Nordics out there, or among us.
I don't have that answer.
i do know, however, how very easily people are influenced by social mechanisms, as well as cultural conditioning and the majority of such cases you find will be just that.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

You will have your opinion concerning me on my thought of "entitlement" and I will no longer argue it because it is your opinion. I do however want to know your opinion on the abduction phenomenon.

You seem to base everything on psychology and such, so what is your analysis on the abduction phenomenon? Do you believe that people are just suffering from some sort of sleep paralysis? Are they going through some sort of small schizophrenic episode? Are they just having bad dreams?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If there aliens around, I think Pleiadeans are one of the real ones, they are actually looking Nordic like, but hey it's all taken from the stories of people who claim to be contactees and you see all sorts of races and sci fi stories on various websites.

Wait, Nordics are real, just living a little North of here, I should really visit the Scandinavian countries soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Psychology is very important,and yes, there's a considerable deal of evidence showing strong indication of a psychological phenomenon occurring where experiencers are especially socio-psychologically sensitive to environmental influences through peers, social exposure, and media to the collective unconscious.

Back to cultural bias/preference, as stated before, the proto-Indo-Hindu culture really liked blue people. The Mahabharata is an extremely important document if you look at it from a perspective of Ancient Aliens such that it's pretty darned descriptive well above and beyond other ancient accounts of non-terrestrial phenomenon.
It's significant because, if there were/are aliens, and the Mahabharata is indeed an accurately told historical account of real happenings, then, why aren't we seeing blue Hindu aliens?

The arguments for aliens, at least ancient visitation, are pretty specific when it comes to Hinduism.

We, however, the Western/Euro/American culture that dominates a good chunk of world media influence, do not draw much influence from the Hindu culture.
No, we instead have this pervasive Grey that dominates the perception of what aliens are suppose to look like now days. Thus, the vastly proportionate number of cases where witnesses report interaction of any sorts with alien entities is thus going to be dominated by reports of these media influenced Grey things.

People are extremely vulnerable to social and cultural influence. I worked information technology in corporate consulting and part of that involved information security. There's myriad numbers of ways for securing networks with firewalls, physical access barriers, Intrusion Detection Software and devices and sundry other ways. One thing every single information network has in common as a vulnerability, the most error prone and suspect part of any information network, and the easiest part of any information network to hack, on any network, regardless the infrastructure and security policies in place, is the PEOPLE using that information network.
People can be hacked. Apply the right psychology to the right people shaped buttons, and you can own any information network on the planet. People are easy to hack because they are so vulnerable to social influence.

Thus, we got Greys. They're trendy. They're popular. They're all over the media and probably just as recognizable as Jesus is to Christianity for their affiliation as the standard morphology of what aliens are 'suppose' to look like.

Abducted by Greys? Yawn. You're probably sensitive to the socio-psychological influences of the collective unconscious.
Abducted by Nordics? Well, now days, that's actually close to a novelty. Because it's unusual, it may very well have a statistical probability higher than a report of Grey abduction for there being an actual potential real physical event.

Whatever the case, whatever race or type of alien abduction is reported as taking place, due to the overwhelming prevalence of abduction reports, coupled with circumstantial evidence, statistical probability alone would give strong argument that at least some of the cases are legitimate.

There IS something happening. What that something is, however, is still unverified. A majority of cases are quite easily lumped into psychological phenomenon, but, those cases on the edges of the bell curve give strong argument for something physical occurring on a regular basis with some people.

Science needs to have a serious look at these cases. These cases seem to occur with repeating frequency among some individuals. Such individuals need be activated as agents of inquiry in pursuit of answers to what this something that seems to be occurring is since whatever is occurring is targeted and only happens to them.
If there is some intelligence and technology at work, then every technology, regardless its level of advancement has limitations. Probe those limitations, set camera traps. Set camera traps that are hardened against EM fields. Set camera traps the subject doesn't know about but has agreed to so mind control monitoring of subject can't know or anticipate monitoring. lojack participating subjects with GPS to track location and travel during abduction events.
Pursue data points, and keep pressing those data points.
If abductions by aliens are happeing, then we already know WHERE aliens are going to be by keeping track of abduction experiencers.
Use abductees as bait, and wait.

Eventually, with enough time, patience, and ingenuity in pursuing this avenue of approach, possibly even a blind squirrel might get a nut.

No one, however, to my knowledge, is putting any funding into such a pursuit to any level of reliability or credibility.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Am I the only one who finds the Nordic type beings to be more interesting than the Greys or Reptilians? These Nordic beings always seem to be one of the least mentioned in the UFO community. Why is this?

It can't be the lack of cases, because there are thousands of reports of these type of beings. Travis Walton described seeing Nordic type beings, many Native American legends and stories tell of blonde people from the sky, Norse legends of Gods and heroes depict blonde beings of great power, and even the Bible and other religious books describe such beings.

Many people try and tell me the Nordic beings have their origins within various Nazi programs, but I do not believe this is the truth; though I do believe Nordic beings have some connection to the Nazis, but this is for another thread.

I honestly have no idea who or what these beings are, but I truly believe the Nordic beings are the key to the UFO phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join