It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons 33 easily explained

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So the Freemasons have a thing with 33 right? Even Nasa is shown to use these,

The orions belt consists of three stars, there is also another small cluster of three stars by it.

If you have not seen The NASA connection on Ancient Aliens, I suggest you do. My primary basis for this theory is due to what I have witnessed on this feature.

Some explanations are the most obvious.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The free masons have long be gone on earth. They inhabit Mars and come here quite often.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPeternell
The free masons have long be gone on earth. They inhabit Mars and come here quite often.

lol, so there are 6 million people living on mars?? None of them are missed by their family or friends.....very improbable.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
So the Freemasons have a thing with 33 right?

The Scottish Rite has 32 degrees (well technically only 29, but it goes from the 4th to the 32nd) with the 33rd being an invitational, honorary degree.

There is more to Freemasonry than just the 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

May also be interpreted as a way of paying tribute to Osiris..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

You said it is easily explainable, but you didn't explain anything here. Provide an explanation or give us some links, not just "you should see the nasa thing".

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

The NASA connection episode tells it better than I ever attempt to write,
but, after watching such an episode I think that a lot of the people cannot see the forest through the trees. even thr exact landing spot of neil armstrong and buzz oldron lay directly below the stars of orion.

Too many coincidences, im shattered no one had even put these two things relating into speculation before..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Mount Hermon and Area 51 are also on the 33rd degree parallel, each on the opposite sides of the Earth..Mount Hermon is where "Jesus" went to "ascend", or "increase his frequency". Mount Hermon is also supposedly where "the fallen angels" fell to earth, or where "angels descended from the heavens".

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

A human spine has 33 vertebrae in it. 33 is according to the Newtonian scale the point at which water boils. Elohim appears 33 times during the Creation story in the opening chapters of Genesis. Jesus is said to have died at the age 33 and performed 33 miracles.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. I'm interested in your theory, but I would like to hear all your thoughts about it. You say it's crazy that no one has put it together, then please put it together for us

Now I do feel something about the number 11 being special...and well, 33/3=11! Another 3!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
So the Freemasons have a thing with 33 right?
No, actually. They don't.

The numbers most important to Freemasonry are 3, 5 and 7.

33° is an honorary degree of the Scottish Rite, but the number itself isn't even important in any of the Scottish Rite rituals. Nowhere in the Scottish Rite degrees is 33 used as a symbolic number. 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 and I think even 11 are, but no 33s.

So there is no "Freemasons 33" thing to even explain.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I always thought the number 33 signified one set of male testicles behind another set.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

A human spine has 33 vertebrae in it. 33 is according to the Newtonian scale the point at which water boils. Elohim appears 33 times during the Creation story in the opening chapters of Genesis. Jesus is said to have died at the age 33 and performed 33 miracles.

1 / speed of light = 3.33

rotation of the sun's core = 33 days

each decimal digit = ~3.3 bits (that's a real mind-bender)

number of lintels at stonehenge = 33

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Another good one is that 33C in base 16 (hexadecimal) = 828 in base 10

Area of a regular octagon inscribed in a unit circle = 2.828

square root of 2 multiplied by 2 = 2.828

Height of the Burj Khalifa = 828m

Alexander Thom's megalithic yard = 0.828m

______________________________|__|_|__|
The mathematical constant e = 2.718281828

The Silver Ratio en.wikipedia.org... = 2.414

supposedly (according to some random internet page) Kit Marlowe's masonic marke = 828

Biblical associations:

The Essence of Yosief's Name
as Spoken by Pharaoh...

Ha Torah says, And Pharaoh called Yoseif by the name ‘Tzafnat Paneiach’... Bereishis 41:45 Rashi and Onkelos indicate that this name means, ‘the explainer of hidden things.’ The Septuagint indicates it means ‘salvation of the world’. The Gematria combination of both words is 828:

Tzawf Nahs - Pah Nay Ach
Tzawf Nahs
620 = Sav = 400 + Nun = 50 + Pey = 80 + Tzaddi = 90
Pah Nay Ach
208 = Ches = 8 + Nun = 50 + Ayin = 70 + Pey = 80

828 = 620 + 208

28 = perfect number
8128 = largest perfect number known in ancient times
edit on 16-3-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What do Masons think of the number 828? Anything?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

It's a palindrome, but it isn't significant to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

It's a palindrome, but it isn't significant to me.

Really? huh. Do you know anyone from Elberton? (area with supposedly the highest concentration of Masons anywhere?). Think they've noticed they placed a huge stone monument - the Georgia Guidestones - at:

34.231984°N 82.894506°W

note: 82.8°W

Zaphnath-Paaneah: en.wikipedia.org...

צפנת פענח

Zaphnath:
tsadi = 90
pey = 80
nun = 50
tav = 400
TOTAL: 620

Paaneah:
peh = 80
ayin = 70
nun = 50
chet = 8
TOTAL: 208

620 + 208 = 828

Targum Onkelos gives the meaning of the name as "the man to whom mysteries are revealed"; pseudo-Jonathan, "one who reveals mysteries"; Josephus ("Ant." ii. 6, § 1), "a finder of mysteries." The Authorised Version has in the margin: "Which in the Coptic signifies, 'A revealer of secrets,' or 'The man to whom secrets are revealed.'" There is, however, no known Egyptian etymology by which these guesses can be supported. Jerome claims that his suggestion, "savior of the world," rests on the Egyptian. This interpretation is also accepted by Jablonski.

I'll make the connection with 33 again:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

No, I don't anyone from Elberton (that I know of).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Really? huh. Do you know anyone from Elberton? (area with supposedly the highest concentration of Masons anywhere?).
According to who? Elberton only has a population of 4,743* and only has one Masonic lodge in its city limits**. (That lodge doesn't even have a website, and the Grand Lodge of Georgia website doesn't list lodge enrollment in its database.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join