It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may not end well for us INCOMING

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Are These images of actual motherships?
Can we debunk this in less than 3 posts?
Has this been answered already? If so, please delete.
If not, WHAT IS IT?

(video of giant motherships, most likely getting closer and probably loaded with militarized alien soldiers with orders to eliminate all obstacles with indiscretion).

edit on 15-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Without a reference point it´s hard to tell what we´re looking at.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Y is it so blury

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Are These images of actual motherships?
Can we debunk this in less than 3 posts?
Has this been answered already? If so, please delete.
If not, WHAT IS IT?

(video of giant motherships, most likely getting closer and probably loaded with militarized alien soldiers with orders to eliminate all obstacles with indiscretion).

Here's what's possibly going to happen to your thread. It's going to be reported to the Mods because it's old material and old video. You'll be "insulted" 'cause it's tied to Jose Escamilla and most of the members do not like him. Ditto for Walson and his "interstellar" machines which have also been criticized here.

Not much to go on really.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Y is it so blury

It's some guy with a video camera stuck to a telescope, not nasa.
I'm sure if it was nasa we wouldn't be seeing anything at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This screams out as an indie film to me. Of course, I'm only a few min in.

Ok so the first one shows up and it says its near Orion constellation, either that thing is bigger than our sun or the video is a hoax, or indie film as I stated above.

I say that because in order for us to see it, it would have to be ginormous, plus we would need really nice telescopes to see that clear, that far away and it would still have to be massive.
edit on 15-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Interesting video.

Something to consider is that there are quite a large number of satellites in orbit, and getting distances right with just astrophotographer equipment will only get you a perspective as seen from the ground and nothing but speculation as to how far out whatever object is being filmed is.

With that, as well, since distances can't really be told, sizes will also not be evident.
the objects could be your standard satellites from the size of a family auto up to a city bus.

Enormous planet sized ships? I'm sorry, but, my bias for this is skeptical.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
These images are highly suggestive of Leonard Walsons pics of strange machines parked in orbit.....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are examples here....
If the method of photography is not manipulated nor scientifically unsound....One would have to admit that our near earth space is crowded with vehicles and machines which we have no clue about....
Some of these look rather menacing, other benign...
Walson even aimed a radio dish at his subjects and got signals of some sort from them.......pulses more like, not communications......
Gottaa be something goig on out there we have no clue about....
If it isnt space command, then what is it?
PS size wise these are way bigger than our space station......!!
edit on 15-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is an old thread about it. I have a problem with the fact that nowhere does he give coordinates so others may verify it. How do we know it's not just altered pics of sattelits being pawned off as spaceships? I'm going to read through this thread and see if I can find soe answers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is another thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15/3/12 by usmc0311 because: added link

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yeah I say fake. The white blurry thing is a tiny grey "alien" that's supposed to be a space ship.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

~ They are real
~ These do not belong to us
~ The universe is vastly filled with life
~ Ive seen a mothership

I hope you do to soon

~ Love is an art

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You might find this thread of interest.

And by the way, Walson (gridkeeper) was a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well here you go. He's been claimed as a hoaxster.

www.liveleak.com...

Let us start from the trivia. Walson intended to sell his footage, involved himself with fellow mystery sellers, but they ended up fighting. You can check some of the public name-calling here. Millions of dollars, Spielberg and such are things involved.

Even ATS thinks so.

There's much confusion and embarrassing excuses given, but this is essentially trivial. Even if the helicopters videos are indeed real, filmed by whomever claims to be harassed, they would be no mystery. At least according to the definitely not-debunkers folks at the AboveTopSecret forum.

Springer, from ATS, claims that a license plate of a van in the video could be traced back to a company that is located near a military airbase. That, along with the refusal to disclose any actual details of their methods, led to the expulsion of one of Walson's spokespersons (or Walson himself, who knows). The whole case is now tagged as a HOAX on ATS.

Not happy with so many embarrassing moments, Walson actually went to the length of recording an interview with an astronomer. Only thing is that he didn't tell the astronomer he was being filmed, and then edited the interview to make it look like it supported his claims. The astronomer was not very happy about that.

edit on 15/3/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yeah, probably
. This dude is the only ONE to see these? sad sad sad. I look thru my scope on a nightly bases and have never seen anything remotely like this.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Copy that everyone and thanks.
This is almost faster than google. I just post my question here and I get an in depth discussion about the facts of the suggested evidence immediately.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Assuming that these were taking with a telescope and camera, and that this is not someones idea of a hoax. The video claims that the objects are in deep space. and again, assuming that they are real, why does the individual believe that they are coming to Earth? They may just simply be flying around their own neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jose Escamilla was the rods guy and maker of The Living Moon I believe. If memory serves he has a somewhat dubious reputation.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is old and I believe it was a hoax. Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've been watching videos from Walsons YouTube channel
The ones I've been watching are of the moon and I have to say they look pretty real to me.
I know a few have said they are hoax but have the moon videos been proven to be hoax ?

On some of the videos there seems to be structures in craters.
I could be wrong but it's worth checking out, even if it's just to prove they're fake.

I'd post a couple but can't seem to post vids with an iPad.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

I think they're absolutely something unnatural in nature. I believe the same or similar objects are hanging out in the rings of Saturn. These can also be what's being seen near the Sun.
Planet-size crafts are not a new consideration. They've been mentioned many times by researchers and experiencers. That's why some feel the Moon is a space craft. I'm open to that possibility myself!

For us to constantly chalk everything that looks odd off to pixelation or glitches is a disservice for truth.
Good video
Long intro though

edit on 15-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join