It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, UFO's, and our search for evidence and truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Firstly I want to say thanks to the user guitarist, for saying thanks to mysterioustranger for a post that I'd forgotten about. It was posted in the 'Alien Invasion Next Month' thread that's got so many of us worked up today, and the post is a quote from the book "Alien Interview", which can be found here : www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here's the post by mysterioustranger : www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I searched around for this a bit more after finding the link to the book, wondering what "IS-BE" meant, and soon found it, along with something interesting that this thread is about. IS-BE means "Immortal Spiritual Beings". And the next link has a quote from the book. All I'm asking is for you to put aside any beliefs you have and try reading this carefully, then have a think about it :

What if you could imagine anything, perceive everything, and cause anything to happen, at will? What if you couldn't do anything else? What if you always knew the outcome of every game and the answer to every question? Would you get bored?

On Earth, the propaganda taught and agreed upon is that the gods are responsible, and that human beings are not responsible. You are taught that only a god can create universes. So, the responsibility for every action is assigned to another IS-BE or god. Never oneself.

Link : www.voxalien.com...

So when you've read that, does it seem to make sense in any way? Think about what's going on right now, what's been happening to us, and all the hype in our current times, especially about 2012, etc. The way the world is, the way we are, and also that nagging feeling some of us get that if we could just remember some of the things that we've forgotten it'd make more sense...

Whatever's going on with Aliens and UFO's, this is probably related in a big way.

A quote from the same page as the previous quote to finish :

No human being ever assumes personal responsibility for the fact that they, themselves - individually and collectively - are gods. This fact alone is the source of entrapment for every IS-BE.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Firstly I want to say thanks to the user guitarist, for saying thanks to mysterioustranger for a post that I'd forgotten about. It was posted in the 'Alien Invasion Next Month' thread that's got so many of us worked up today, and the post is a quote from the book "Alien Interview", which can be found here : www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here's the post by mysterioustranger : www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I searched around for this a bit more after finding the link to the book, wondering what "IS-BE" meant, and soon found it, along with something interesting that this thread is about. IS-BE means "Immortal Spiritual Beings". And the next link has a quote from the book. All I'm asking is for you to put aside any beliefs you have and try reading this carefully, then have a think about it :

What if you could imagine anything, perceive everything, and cause anything to happen, at will? What if you couldn't do anything else? What if you always knew the outcome of every game and the answer to every question? Would you get bored?

On Earth, the propaganda taught and agreed upon is that the gods are responsible, and that human beings are not responsible. You are taught that only a god can create universes. So, the responsibility for every action is assigned to another IS-BE or god. Never oneself.

Link : www.voxalien.com...

So when you've read that, does it seem to make sense in any way? Think about what's going on right now, what's been happening to us, and all the hype in our current times, especially about 2012, etc. The way the world is, the way we are, and also that nagging feeling some of us get that if we could just remember some of the things that we've forgotten it'd make more sense...

Whatever's going on with Aliens and UFO's, this is probably related in a big way.

A quote from the same page as the previous quote to finish :

No human being ever assumes personal responsibility for the fact that they, themselves - individually and collectively - are gods. This fact alone is the source of entrapment for every IS-BE.

Great, I'm lost. Grey aliens used to abduct people and eventually they collected enough genetic material to complete whatever experiments they had to do with earth, they probably made some long term outposts for the ones remaining here and moved onto the next planet, thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Great, I'm lost. Grey aliens used to abduct people and eventually they collected enough genetic material to complete whatever experiments they had to do with earth, they probably made some long term outposts for the ones remaining here and moved onto the next planet, thanks.

I was trying to point out what was said just from the quotes I linked. As in, how we all fit into this. Are we just a bunch of Humans sat here wondering what's going to happen next, or are we trapped in a reality that we either chose to enter, or helped create? We look everywhere but to ourselves for the answers, and many even convince eachother that only photos, videos or some type of disclosure will solve everything.

It might turn out that we're a lot more involved in this than we'd currently like to admit.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I tried to keep an open mind, but the following quote from the introduction in your link--along with the author's admission that he doesn't know if his contact was even who she claimed to be or not--really turned me off.

Moreover, I have burned all of the original documents, including the envelope I received from Mrs. MacElroy. I do not want to spend the rest of my life being hounded by UFO researchers, government agents, grocery store tabloids reporters, UFO advocates and de-bunkers alike, or anyone else.

Any "proofs" or attempts to authenticate the assertion that Mrs. MacElroy actually interviewed an alien in 1947 will have to be done by others.

Ripley says, "Believe It, or Not". 3 (Footnote)
I say, "What's true for you, is true for you".
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Any real truth-seeker/researcher of sound mind would NEVER do that--and in that case, Ripley, I believe it not.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks, hadn't seen that. That does sound crazy, like he's trying to cover his tracks there out of fear/stress from being hassled or something. Would be interesting to know if he really did burn them, because yeah, that's just stupid.

Still think there's a lot to this though, despite the madness of what that editor is saying.
edit on 16-3-2012 by robhines because: added

new topics

top topics

join