It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of things never to say to a woman as a nice guy if you want to date.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Admittedly, I do this because, I belittle myself when it comes dating. Not for my personality, or my own looks, but I fear I ask too much of a life-partner. It's not like I ask for a lot of money, or someone who specifically does this or that, I just wish for someone who can hold a face to face conversation for hours without outside stimulants and that is very hard to come across in this day and age. Seems so simple to me, but I guess I am asking for too much by asking for anything at all, in the end.

Who knows

edit on 15-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
How about not having rules and just acting natural?

Believe it or not that will get you girls. signed, a real girl.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheXoor

This is the most simplified truth I have seen in this thread yet.

Thank you so much for saying that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheXoor

If this is a response to me it was a joke. Also the only rules I have are no blondes, and they have to be smart and funny, like me.

edit on 15-3-2012 by KwisatzHaderach because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I think it's funny you linked my post. No one ever got the joke or the point, so I gave up on it. Basically i was poking fun at those threads while attempting to point out what is really happening with the nice guys, while do exactly what they complain about nice girls doing. They say all the nice girls go after the bad boys, but these guys are going after "bad girls." Don't complain about girls going after the bad boys when you are chasing after the female version of the bad boy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

This was an entire joke though I was blowing of steam.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

Yes, I saw that, I was responding to someone else. People on this site don't seem to pick up such humor, either that or it doesn't come across as well as we thought it would through type.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheXoor
How about not having rules and just acting natural?

Believe it or not that will get you girls. signed, a real girl.

Exactly what I was gonna say just be confident in who you are and be yourself and if they like you they do and if they don't they don't simple as that. At least then you find people who like you for genuinely being you?

And OP I know it's a joke this aint directed at you, you know there'll be some desperate dudes who will actually follow those tips

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by the original poster of this thread
7. Never let women in a two foot radius of yourself, this entails no hugs, no cupped to the ear secrets, etc.

Well, you know what the general in Dr. Strangelove said: He does not avoid women, but he does deny them his manly essence. If it worked for him maybe it will work for you (he was hip to the flouride conspiracy, too! A man ahead of his time).

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Wow OP!

Bitter much?

Everyone knows this is all crap coming from a guy who girls aren't attracted to sexually. No wonder you're in the friend zone.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I think it was that I didn't say it was a joke and wandered of and then remembered but ya humor is very hard to convey over a computer.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

I hope I didn't accidentally create the super douche credo, I can't imagine what would happen besides that person going psychopath.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Wow I thought everyone got it now it's a joke the exact opposite of what I did, which why in light of situation it's funny.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheXoor

Well I've never seen that show so no sorry I don't know but I'm guessing he doesn't let people touch him.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach
reply to post by Hawking

Wow I thought everyone got it now it's a joke the exact opposite of what I did, which why in light of situation it's funny.

Ohh alright, point taken.

BTW you're missin out with your "no blondes" rule

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

7. Never let women in a two foot radius of yourself, this entails no hugs, no cupped to the ear secrets, etc.

I especially disagree with this one - on all fronts.

Maybe this thread was how to distance yourself from the ladies?

What was the one above 7... Don't look into her eyes? If she speaks to you, walk away?

Huh, well good luck man...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
i have a dick too , what should with him i do?,
put it in my mouth I can`t , play`n girly as a fun,

no, no, no my mother said , this is a job for a man
be a man and go to hunt ,
and put your dick in a #ing c u n t

that`s my moma ` advice

belive me , no rules exists in real man-woman life !
only luck and location, location, location in space and time

I am maried with twins boys (I am not Bundy) and i am happy

but some times i hunt

edit on 16-3-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
If your interested in a girl, make sure that you can communicate with her.

Tell her you don't want to be friends and are interested in pursuing more either the fun in bed or whatever. At that point the ball is in her court and she either lets you know its on or not.

This does work and I have gained respect among the ladies when I was looking for a wee bit of fun. They knew what my intentions were and I got pointed to other ladies from the ones that were not in the mood at the time.

If you can't seem to be comfortable around the hotties, just practice on the ones "in your league". After getting used to it, and gaining the reputation that you are honest with your intentions, you will see it pay off.

That sounds like very good advice. Simple, respectful and to the the point.

I don't see how that couldn't work.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Da fu#??

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
no chick out there wants a nice guy, and if they say they do.. they will get bored of them in given time. Then they go for the kinda nice kinda bad guy

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join