Coming from the horse's mouth of an attractive, young woman:
1. Never say "wow your beautiful" that's a death sentence, and they will think your creepy.
This isn't a death sentence in my eyes, I enjoy when men admire my beauty. Although I usually say something like "Nahhh, you're even more
beautiful" to lighten the mood if I've heard it again and again. I appreciate it everytime I hear it.
2. Never let your eyes linger beyond half a second if your checking a girl out it makes them uncomfortable.
Maybe I'm weird, but I enjoy when a guy looks at me for a long time, it shows interest. If I am interested in him aswell, I will usually smile and
look back, and walk over to him to spark conversation. I guess I'm just extremely social though.
3. Do not open doors for women and do not pull out chairs, its a sure fire way to say you are easily manipulated.
I'll agree with the seat thing, but it makes me smile when men open doors for me, although I usually return the favor later on and we laugh about it.
4. If a woman is crying for anything other than physical pain do not even acknowledge she exists, this is the worst thing you can do, and are
automatically in the "friend zone" which is inescapable.
The friend zone thing is ridiculous. Men that get put in the "friend zone", simply don't click with me as a life partners and they are just
friends. If a man can relate to me emotionally then that is great, but if we don't click then we just don't click. Not much else I can do after
5. Do not speak to women unless they speak to you first, if spoken to feign disinterest, and walk away halfway through the conversation.
If a man walks away from me mid-conversation, I won't chase him, ever. I will walk the other way and find someone who wants to hold an actual human
conversation and be social for the sake of being a social creature, not someone who wants to play games with me to get into my pants. These games are
easy to see through.
6. When a woman is speaking to you never look at her, look of into space with a bored expression or if other women are around check them out.
This is just really strange. I wouldn't even bother with a man if he can't look at me while I'm attempting to hold a conversation. Why waste my
7. Never let women in a two foot radius of yourself, this entails no hugs, no cupped to the ear secrets, etc.
I have nothing to say about this -_-
8. Never allow a woman to cry on your shoulder, It's suicide.
I don't think I've ever cried on any man's shoulder. I usually keep my emotions to myself because I know most people don't want to hear about how
I feel, most people just plain out don't care.
9. Never say anything in foreign languages it scares them.
Where are these women you are referring to? I speak fluent German and the idiot guys I meet usually say something along the lines of "Herp a derp is
that gibberish?" when I say something in German.
Maybe I'm getting trolled really hard, I truly hope I am, but either way this was entertaining.
Thanks for the post, mensch.