It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You think there's any possibility that the U.S Government could be genetically experimenting with humans by altering their DNA in order to make them look extra terrestrial so they can eventually have a war against extra-terrestrials? or maybe performing genetic experiments on animals? Chupacabras for instance....

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
that's too far fetched now that i think about it.....then again...........i wouldn't put it past the U.S government to do such things secretly..

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Uh...why would 'looking' extraterrestrial help us out at all?

That, and add in the fact that we don't have the technology to do so...I'd have to say no, I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
You think there's any possibility that the U.S Government could be genetically experimenting with humans by altering their DNA in order to make them look extra terrestrial so they can eventually have a war against extra-terrestrials? or maybe performing genetic experiments on animals? Chupacabras for instance....

Whoa, clarify please. I do hope I am not twisting words.

You pose a question that perhaps the US government is genetically altering our DNA to make us look like aliens IN ORDER to fabricate a war against a false ET civilization? Or that they perhaps are simply altering our DNA to make us look like ETS for the hell of it, because really, what would looking like an ET do to help us? Would it make us stronger, smarter? No.

Besides, both ways are loony, loony, loony. That's one thing I wouldn't expect even the US gov't to perpetrate.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
IMO everything is possible, but i think we are far away from reality in thinking what govt. is hiding, it's much more simple

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Wow, there are so many conspiracies againt the government, but yours sounds wack (in a good way).

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

to make them look extra terrestrial so they can eventually have a war against extra-terrestrials?

What!?
Why would they have to make us look like them...to have a war with them? Infiltration? I'm confused....explain yourself please?

top topics

join