It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: U.F.O.'s still haunt me near Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Boy what a pleasure to meet you! I'm out here in the foothills of Mount Charleston over-looking the Pahrump Valley. I have seen many Unidentified Flying Objects and I know some are ours....Others I'm NOT so sure.......
We were here when Art and Ramona Bell witnessed the Large Black Triangular Object flying over Pahrump. The Military deliberately flew a C-130 in the area trying to cover it up. As you probably know the military has a habit of doing just that.

This is my story John

I have seen many Unidentified Flying Objects in these skies near Area 51, but this one takes the cake.

It was a cloudless day in September of 1995. At that time there was no electricity or phone lines available, in this area. We were extremely secluded from other people. Generators and solar panels were our source of electricity. The wells generator was a 5K, due to the depth of over 450 feet.
That morning the water ran out at 9:30 a.m. so I had to go outside and pump some more up from the well. The well is about 100 feet from the house. Just as I was going to pull on the rope I heard an airforce jet and looked up. Airforce jets are certainly not unusual for this area, but what was unusual was there were six star-like objects following it. I ran to the house to get my daughter to see this strange event. I guess I just wanted someone else to verify what I was in fact seeing. Within minutes the jet, with the objects following it went out of sight. They were heading north towards Area 51. My daughter and I were baffled as to what those things were, but I proceeded to pump up the water from the well.
We went back inside and my daughter started doing the morning dishes. We'd talk about those strange lights, following the jet. I brushed it off.... as some military secret project of some kind. After doing all the mornings chores the water ran out again. It was 11:30 a.m.
Just as I opened the door to go outside THERE THEY WERE! Directly above my head at 12:00 o'clock high at approximately 100 feet up. There were anywhere from 150-200 of these star-like objects. I yelled to my daughter to come see this! We both went outside right underneath them. We just stood there and watched in awe.
The objects ranged from the size of a basketball to that of a tennis ball. They could maneuver up, down, sideways, and zig-zag. They were silent and even appeared to be dancing, across the sky. Moving ever-so slowly. I felt (they knew) we were watching them.
My daughter asked, " Mom what are those things?" Moms are supposed to have the answers right? This time I didn't have a clue and responded, I don't know???
I call them a star-like objects, because they were a brilliant white light. These too were moving north which would be in the direction of Area 51. One of the basketball size lights almost lit on our 8 foot fence and was approximately 20 feet from us. It started making a strange noise. An extremely irritating humming sound and was changing from the light form, into what appeared metallic. That's when my daughter and I decided to flee back into the house. I know it was 11:30 a.m. when we went outside. It was 1:30 p.m. when we got back into the house. We didn't say a word to each other and both of us felt afraid.
I guess we were not the only ones in Nevada to see these strange lights. People in Las Vegas seen them too. Garage doors were opening mysteriously, for no reason. The media was told that the Awax plane caused that. As far as the lights go.... The military brushed it off by saying it was army guys, in the nearby mountains using laser beams.
I'm sorry but I don't buy that excuse. We did see these same lights again, during the 911 no fly time. There were only about a dozen of them at that time and they were at a much higher altitude. I just hope they are ours. Otherwise.....we're being invaded folks.

My three questions.......

1. Do you have any idea what these objects are and where they came from?

2. Are they friend or foe?

3. Could they be hazardous to your health... if you were too close to one of them, during what I referred to as the (metallic mode)?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
y three questions.......

1. Do you have any idea what these objects are and where they came from?

2. Are they friend or foe?

3. Could they be hazardous to your health... if you were too close to one of them, during what I referred to as the (metallic mode)?

Very spooky story.

1. I have no idea what they are or where they came from and this is the first story about these things I have ever heard.
2. no idea
3. probably, but they will be careful

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
John Lear wrote

Very spooky story.

1. I have no idea what they are or where they came from and this is the first story about these things I have ever heard.
2. no idea

Thank-you for responding to my questions John. The only time I ever seen anything on the web... that resembled these things were on Linda Moulton Howe's web-site 'Earthfiles'. There was a photo that showed them, in a crop circle. I guess Linda seen them too. Why they would be out here in the desert is beyond me?
You say on number 3 "probably, but they will be careful." Is that the general behavior of 'others' similar to
these things?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
John Lear wrote

Very spooky story.

2. no idea

Thank-you for responding to my questions John. The only time I ever seen anything on the web... that resembled these things were on Linda Moulton Howe's web-site 'Earthfiles'. There was a photo that showed them, in a crop circle. I guess Linda seen them too. Why they would be out here in the desert is beyond me?
You say on number 3 "probably, but they will be careful." Is that the general behavior of 'others' similar to
these things?

I believe that is generally the case. Of course there is one species that mutilates humans just like they do with cattle. I don't know who is doing that, though.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
John Lear wrote

I believe that is generally the case. Of course there is one species that mutilates humans just like they do with cattle. I don't know who is doing that, though.

Around this same time a womans body was found north of Pahrump.
The local newspaper said it was a black woman. The Sheriff at that time Wade Lieseke said "it appeared her car got stuck and the woman probably drank the water from the radiator. The anti-freeze probably killed her."
The Sheriff also said, "We won't know for sure until the autopsy is done."
Well the paper never followed-up on the story except to say it was a white woman found dead in the desert. No other details and investigations were pending. Nothing else was ever mentioned on this case.

This woman was found only a mile off the main highway 160. She could have easily walked down there and any local would have helped her. Her car was just stuck so I don't see how she could have been injured.

I can't get the archive news on this, because the local newspaper changed owners.

top topics

join