It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers: "You (civilians/countrymen) Are Not Worth Fighting For!!!"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
First of all we pay for you check

All the military friends I have only got in for the paycheck, and they couldn't wait to get out. only 2-3 are really using what they learned in their new jobs.

One couple "family of my wife" that I know both military soldiers are now getting paid because one claims Afghanistan got her a little crazy and the husband got his back injured, both receive a huge paycheck from the government every month, they have a 80k BMW and other cars, nice house, they dont work and all is paid by the us. Its a coincidence both got out at the same time.

Another friend returned from Irak and wants to get married and return back to get a bigger paycheck.

Another all he do is drink and get into fights.

Only a few that I know are in the military because they really want to

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
The U.S. military sacrifices lives protecting the poppy stash in Afghanistan that pays for Michelle Obama's 17 VACATIONS. Of course, mooch's hatred for the U.S. is what leads her to defile the lives sacrificed to pay for all of her vacations. That's her shame. On the other hand, American shame is that it is sacrificing its sons and daughters as payment for mooch's vacations. The military should be defending Americans rather than the stash in the white house. I believe that a lot of the cognitive dissonance/moral dilemma syndrome that military members like the op experience results from being told that they are defending Americans, when in reality, soldiers are dying defending drugs and oil. In fact, soldiers that try to defend Americans are dishonored. Things like this and this wouldn't happen if generals actually wanted soldiers to defend Americans. Some might say that American soldiers are supposed to defend the American president though, which may be true, but Obama isn't American either. American soldiers are in fact sacrificed in the defense of treason...for which American generals kick up their boots and squeal hooyah!
edit on 29-3-2012 by chizeled because: spit shining tinsel

None of that is really a problem for the U.S. military in the long run though. I mean the military really is doing the U.S. a favor by sending its marines to the frontlines. And mooch and her despot seem to be quite giddy and oblivious about digging their own pits. What is a problem is that I am part of the U.S. military’s “support system.” The U.S. military leaders typically take their support system for granted but that is only because they are apparently too naive to realize how much trouble the ignorant degenerate to my left and impressionable rolly polly to my right can cause them in their own house. In summary, op, your now have 19 pages and counting of reasons why your situation is actually worse than you, if you even are in the military, and your supervisors realize especially considering that I am part of the support system that you disparage but is yet, standing behind you.
edit on 29-3-2012 by chizeled because: the op appears to need a little direction.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yet another reason why soldiers should not defend Americans is that for every soldier killed on the battlefield this year, about 25 veterans commit suicide.

More soldiers are dying dishonorably by committing suicide then by defending poppy, oil, and treason. I repeat that the U.S. military is no longer an honorable institution. Veterans and active duty alike want to just kill themselves after they realize what a complete and utter joke the U.S. military has become. I would normally think that well, you know, the dummies reap what they sow, except that I am one of those dummies. I thought that I was doing something good with my life until I realized that there was not much worse that I could do with my life than to entrust it to Americans and their military, which is what a lot of soldiers eventually realize. All of America's enemies really need to do is just kick back and relax and watch the pathetic U.S. military kill its own people. Of course Obama and his Muslim Brotherhood snicker at all the dead American soldiers but Obama couldn't kill so many American soldiers without the generals' help.
edit on 17-4-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
Of course Obama and his Muslim Brotherhood snicker at all the dead American soldiers but Obama couldn't kill so many American soldiers without the generals' help.

How exactly are Obama's generals responsible for killing veterans? Well one way is that the U.S. military is diagnosing soldiers that have PTSD with personality disorder in order to keep from having to pay benefits to veterans. The U.S. military gives personality disorders dishonorably discharges which effectively ensures that many veterans can't get jobs, receive medical help, and/or provide for their families for the rest of their lives. However, personality disorders have the same exact symptoms as PTSD so its really just officers looking at a budget somewhere and deciding that the only thing that the military can afford to do is ruin soldiers lives and the lives of their families.

Another way is that the U.S. military will order 20+- soldiers to murder innocents and then will pick one out of the bunch to blame it all on. That soldier's life and the lives of his family are over if the military is successful in conspiring against them. It may seem ridiculous that generals would order soldiers to do something and then reprimand them for doing it but I can personally attest to the fact that this happens in the U.S. military. However, the fact that Americans don't seem to care that so much of military leadership is corrupt is what makes it possible for Obama to use the corrupt military leadership against Americans. It is the corrupt military leadership that is following Obama's illegal orders afterall and is defending Obama's treason so that he can not only undermine soldiers but civilians as well. The op, if he/she is actually in the military, appears to just be stuck between corrupt supervisors and dumb Americans.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join