It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers: "You (civilians/countrymen) Are Not Worth Fighting For!!!"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tegz_1

Chewbacca got him personally coz he is soo awesome

Or maybe a Yeti?
edit on 17-3-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

You need to answer the question.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tegz_1
are u referring to a taser?

No. These things are highly developed. There are many different kinds with different effects. The effects vary and are not predictable, particularly at long range due to environmental factors. Weapons exist which can cause a heart attack, stroke, shutting down of the nervous system and more. The reason they are used is because they are very difficult to detect in use and autopsy doesn't show anything obvious. The big giveaway is when the person attacked is just about to say something big, has just said something big or is about to do something major or simply has to be removed to make way for the chosen puppet. Another giveaway is when the individual attacked is in a suitable position for ambush at the time of the attack.

Many people learn to keep their plans secret and wait till they are ready to make a public statement or take action then they go ahead and surprise everyone, even the people closest to them. Saying ahead of time that you are about to do something gives an opportunity for you to be conveniently silenced.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Fine, if that is how serving soldiers feel, then it is time for the government to redirect the defence budget towards the Education and Health budgets. Why should we pay to support a body of people who dislike us so intensly?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Originally posted by tegz_1
are u referring to a taser?

No. These things are highly developed. There are many different kinds with different effects. The effects vary and are not predictable, particularly at long range due to environmental factors. Weapons exist which can cause a heart attack, stroke, shutting down of the nervous system and more.

www.goingfaster.com...

After 2015 A.D., SKYNET began to actively use its vast understanding of the electrical and chemical process of the human brain and the human central nervous system to great advantage in regards to security of its automated installations. Large NPFGs, or Neural Phase Field Generators (often called "fear field generators" by the humans who encountered them), were installed deep within the installations, operating on harmonic frequencies which caused the same artificially induced reaction in humans as naturally generated abject fear, paranoia and in some cases, direct nausea or even uncontrolled epilepsy-like fits and seizures. The NPFGs were used to great success as wards on the perimeter to deter security breaches.

The science and application behind the NPFG was a breakthrough in human neural research. SKYNET had discovered during its many years of applied study to captured test subjects that specific frequencies of ultra-sonic sound waves, when mixed with specific electromagnetic field variations, could directly affect the human mind and nervous system in an increasingly detrimental method, the more power or the stronger the field was made, the greater the effect or the wider the area of effect.

At very high levels, the NPFG could cause massive cerebral hemorrhaging and even death in the test subjects by destroying the walls of the thin veins and vessels which supplied blood to the brain. This curious effect of tuning the NPFG to highly specific operating frequencies and recalibrating the emitter modulations began to produce consistent results in laboratory evaluations among live test subjects.

SKYNET was pleased that it had discovered what could only be termed as a "death field generator." The TPFG, or Terminal Phase Field Generators, first appeared in limited installation testing in 2024 A.D. and by 2026 A.D. the TPFGs were forming one of the core threat buffers to SKYNET's critical asset installations. A radical evolutionary step up from the NPFGs, the TPFG was designed around a much narrower phase induction of the electromagnetic spectrum which affected the human mind and the human nervous system's capacity to operate correctly.

Put simply, any human entering the volume of a TPFG would find the electro-chemical operation of their brain and central nervous system to be overloaded. The effect was to burn out the CNS and neural pathways and the end result took less than three seconds to achieve, dropping humans in their spot lifelessly with massive cerebral hemorrhaging and fusing of the finer neural pathways.

The power required to generate this field relegated it's use to fixed installations though research was uncovered in 2032 A.D. that indicated that SKYNET was working on a portable version to be mounted in a heavy tracked chassis as well as a possible orbital variation that could beam the TP field down from space over a large area, with a good amount of ground penetration and casualty effectiveness at more than 30 meters of depth. If SKYNET had ever been able to produce such a device it would have given SKYNET a very real, orbital death ray and one that would have been nearly impossible to defend against by the Resistance.

edit on 18-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

And going back in time we hear this....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I have not followed the course of this thread, but I must say:
If you came to my home, you would generally be received with gratitude and treated with respect.

If we are sheep (and I agree that we are), you are a sheepdog. There are two kinds of sheepdogs. Local flock management and external/border protection. Our current shepherds are corrupt and their sickness has been demonstrably passed on to you by your declaration here. However, consider; If you truly take up the fight for what is righteous and justified, you would remove the false shepherds (who abuse the sheep and the sheepdogs) with as much gentleness as possible and then see who treats you better, the sheep or the false shepherds. You may be a warrior, but a warrior without a home often becomes a bandit.

I support the use of a warrior's services in only the most necessary of circumstances.

After this declaration of yours, I do question your ability to bear the spiritual responsibility of your occupation. I do not question your ability to occupy, you are a sheepdog. Whether you are a good or a bad sheepdog is determined by the sort of things that your life expresses. And the same goes for the sheep and shepherds.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't remember asking you or any soldier to fight in this war; yet your wages are taken out of the taxes of countless citizens who also did not ask you to fight this war.

to be frank, I don't agree with this war, and I would prefer that our men and women were not over seas killing people and being killed themselves.. and sadly killing 'the enemy' strictly on the orders of your ranking officer and gettings paid for it does not make you or anyone a hero, it makes you pawns.

so here is my suggestion, when your contract expires just go home. You don't want to fight for me, and I don't want you killing, taking tax payers money, and then insisting you did it to protect America.

www.unknownnews.net...

look at the number of casualties we have inflicted on these people and ask yourself if you are truly protecting anyone, or if your just a hired gun trained to take orders without questioning it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

well said brother...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
You are not....

Why the hell should any of us put our lives on the line for any of you??..

You pay our wages??

Do you think that we become soldiers to "Get Paid"???

You can stick your taxes where the sun does not shine!

Soldiering is a calling... If you are forced into it by conscription then that does not count..

In the west we are volunteers...

That may sound strange but an integral part of humanity has always had its soldiers..

Why??

Because it is a profession as much as becoming a carpenter, lawyer or doctor...

We are not brainless morons... Imagine having to get 28 guys from a to b without being seen or heard, using the ground to its best advantage, with one foot on the ground that covers the moves.. Then the reaction to effective enemy fire, locating the enemy, the assault; which is done out of sight of the enemy with the ground being used to best advantage..

Learning the weapons systems, navigation (not sat nav) using a map and compass.. Advanced first aid.. Advanced tactics.. language skills.. Survival in any conditions... Local customs and laws.. The list is endless.

My government always goes on about "the military covenant"

Which supposed to look after housing et al after service.. We get none of that.. And am just left for dead by our own country.. Same for the wounded.. Infact foreigners take priority..

Nobody fights for us... Why should we fight for you??

That is the consensus amongst the troops..

Basically..

##SNIP##

We will look after you when you look after us...

It has been a long time coming...

And I for one agree..

edit on Thu Mar 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

You aren't fighting for us, you are fighting so that military profiteers and oil men can make cash off of the US tax payer dime and your blood. You are nothing more than cannon fodder.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I definitely see your point. I just wish you would have been a little more civil about it. You came off like a bit of a jerk.

Some people don't see what we do, what we go through, and what we think. It's easy to sit on the outside and look in making their assumptions about us through the perception of someone else. People who don't like us just don't understand us. It's in human nature to meet things that you don't understand with somewhat irrational emotions.

Then you get those that fully support us and make it be known. The ones that will go out of their way to show their appreciation. Sometimes, I often find myself a little put off by it. I didn't join to be thanked.

In fact, I didn't join for pay and benefits. I joined because it was something that I wanted to do. It was a calling, as you said.

The civilians/countrymen are worth fighting for. Those that don't like us are still worth defending. As you can see, some don't want us to fight for them. They didn't ask us to and they don't think it's necessary. I'm not going to touch the wars and conflicts because that's a whole different subject, but I feel the military is here to help and defend our own. Without us, our respective countries would have been taken over by another country. If the United States were to disband their military tomorrow, eventually we would be over ran by a powerful country with a military force. And then where would we be? And to have the idea that no other countries leadership would ever want to invade and conquer the US is as close minded as it gets. I could go on and on about this subject, but I think I've gotten my point across.

I couldnt have said it better myself. I joined because i had nothing going for me in the future. I joined because i felt like it was my duty to serve and make a difference. it sounds cliche but if you knew how i am then you would understand. Of course there will always be civilians talking smack. It happens. There will always be some type of opposition. it's life. As much as i want to smack em in the head sometimes, i always remind myself that they dont understand. I could do this for the rest of my life without pay because of how much goes on aside from the BS but the family and comradarie that you get in the end is awesome. I served in Kandahar, Afghanistan in 2009. There were a lot of crazy things that happened but in the end i was happy that i was there helping and serving with the man or woman beside me. i lost some friends and i will always remember them.

I enjoy and thank every bit of support i get from friends, family and even strangers. and for the ones that have spit on me i will just hope and wish the best for them. with a bit of ass kicking of course haha just kidding.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

You are not fighting for me, you are fighting for the corporations, and the three trillion dollars worth of minerals and precious metals that have been found in Afghanistan. Lithium for all our mobile phone batteries. Thats is what you are laying your life down for.

War on terror me arse.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by EvanB

Glad you understood that, we do not want anyone to fight at all! It is completely pointless to fight wars in this world, everyone need to dismantle their armies and find rational solutions to their problems that does not involve eating someone else!!

Meanwhile back in reality...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

I must admit I had similar thoughts. I'm a little guy, if I wasn't tooled up I'd get hassle from the fat bullies.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Oh no! What will we ever do! If you aren't protecting us from these terrorists then one of them is gonna blow me up! They run rampant in the streets and have terrorized my town and have us cowering in fear. I can hear gunfire outside my door and i swear a terrorist is gonna come in here right now and bomb us!

Sarcasm, seriously I've never once seen or heard of a terrorist being a threat to anyone in the U.S besides the soldiers since 9/11. You surely aren't protecting our lives, but you are protecting special interest. Most of us here think you guys would be protecting us more by actually being near us.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Evan, we are not your enemy.
Sorry I may have been rude, please know we are all in this together.
Thank you for your service.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This by far is more terrifying than a large planet barreling for Earth to kill us all.
I read through a lot of this thread, trying to skim over the abuses between military and civilian and I welcome you to try doing that after you all read my post.
Talk about divide and conquer!!!!!
A lot of what the military is saying sounds like the same that people overseas says about Americans, friends as well as foes. I just read page after page of talking points. It almost sounds like you were told by your superiors that we feel this way about you and you should hate us for it. That we are the ones voting for war mongers and asking them not to help soldiers and wounded? It sounds like generalized bs to make you want to stay where you are because they can't get anymore bodies for their NWO take over. They are preparing you to come back and do harm to us, not those who are actually doing these and other horrible things to you. That, people on both sides, is the governments.
War has never benefited the taxpayer nor the military - only the military industrial complex. I dare any military to go follow the money trail starting 9/10/2001 and Rumsfeld. Then go from there. It's not hard.
Sounds like the wash was effective and as soon as they yell fire, the military will unload on us.
Oh, I read the "we won't" rhetoric, but to be honest, I feel you believe exactly what you are being fed and you will store all that in the back of your mind and all supposed incidents that feed it until your Commander says Martial Law! Fire!
And you will do what you are told to relieve all that stored justifications. "They deserve it. They asked for it when they voted for the wrong people. They didn't care about us, our wounded or our lives - why shouldn't we fire?"
The brain wash is done. Good luck everyone! I usually say peace, but there is none in a paranoid world of fear.
upside down triangles!
edit on 20-3-2012 by DaWhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

dont worry, if you continue to serve your country over its people, you WILL die for it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled

Originally posted by chizeled
You are surrendering your life so that Michelle Obama can take another vacation.

I defeated everything that I said there. I meant to say that you are surrendering your life to pay for Michelle's vacation. You're not actually defending Michelle though. You don't even operate as a military defending the U.S. on U.S. soil.

The U.S. military sacrifices lives protecting the poppy stash in Afghanistan that pays for Michelle Obama's 17 VACATIONS. Of course, mooch's hatred for the U.S. is what leads her to defile the lives sacrificed to pay for all of her vacations. That's her shame. On the other hand, American shame is that it is sacrificing its sons and daughters as payment for mooch's vacations. The military should be defending Americans rather than the stash in the white house. I believe that a lot of the cognitive dissonance/moral dilemma syndrome that military members like the op experience results from being told that they are defending Americans, when in reality, soldiers are dying defending drugs and oil. In fact, soldiers that try to defend Americans are dishonored. Things like this and this wouldn't happen if generals actually wanted soldiers to defend Americans. Some might say that American soldiers are supposed to defend the American president though, which may be true, but Obama isn't American either. American soldiers are in fact sacrificed in the defense of treason...for which American generals kick up their boots and squeal hooyah!
edit on 29-3-2012 by chizeled because: spit shining tinsel

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join