It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Index of Americans who call the banksters' bluff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It strikes me that the following comment from a highly respected member in the explosive Irish journalist thread requires a substantive response:

...I'm yet to see an American say it how it really is to one of their corporate masters!

If anyone you think fits the bill is not receiving the worldwide recognition they deserve, let it begin here.

Over to you...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
picked it like a dirty nose!

Only thing id say back is that the journo who gave it to the banker had a lot to lose. with the media magnate the way it is these days all it needed was one phone call and his job was over.

where as the politicans in your films, its there jobs to do this, its there personal lives to battle these people in public. its in their own interests to stand up against them so the people back them.

look at fox, cnn, bbc etc etc..

not one of them has the balls or moral decency to stand up and say it how it is. They peddle the government bs line. If these few, the few the people see did what was decent and right then ill eat my hat and apologise over that statement.

Edit to add:

You dont fight the corporate criminals inside the government walls...
Its like trying to sue Murdoch, they have enough reach and power to squash you.
No, if your going to take your fight to these bastards you do it out in the open, when they arent prepared.. you do it when theres no script or media manager to protect them. You do it so you can get a clear shot of that look on their face that says '' he's right, I have no answer because im lying ''

that one shot of the banker in the irish clip where he was totally beaten was worth a thousand hours of congress bitching to bernanke.

but ill s + f ya thread, cause if its happening but we're not seeing it id love to watch the clip
edit on 15-3-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
3 uncorrupted senators/representatives out of a congress of 540+ should be classified as an extinct species.

3 people stand in the way of a complete and total dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You deserve credit for laying down the gauntlet. I believe we'll be seeing some lesser-knowns who deserve credit (and exposure).

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
3 uncorrupted senators/representatives out of a congress of 540+ should be classified as an extinct species.
3 people stand in the way of a complete and total dictatorship.

3 isn't enough, the total dictatorship has been enacted. All but these 3 congressmen signed the NDAA enabling Obama to sign himself into power as the...

King of Obama'nation

But he intends to be called the mosia too. How? Well the Muslims are already calling him the Caliph of the Caliphate. His robotic image will be worshiped in the temple of doom.
edit on 3/15/2012 by reitze because: fix wording

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I wouldn't say extinct - yet (though they look to be soon
) Definitely endangered species though.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Surely these are not the only three? Is it almost almost literally correct to say noone is facing down those responsible?

Where are the gutsy journalists? Are they all corporate shills?

top topics

join