It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Pyramids Mean in Visions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well visions, you know the kind you have when you're doing intense meditation and a veil opens up infront of you and you see things.

A friend of mine asked me to post this here, he's been doing some meditation lately and has observed two things:

1. The planet Earth all covered in ice

2. Crystal Blue or Sky Blue Pyramid as big as the Earth.

I told him the first one might just be a vision of the coming ice age, but I can't come up with an answer for the second one. Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It means your mind is influenced by some of the rubbish posted on this forum. Or you've watched too many episodes of ancient aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Very funny. Didn't you read my post properly, it wasn't MEE. It was a friend who doesn't even know what ATS is like. He just thought to ask me to post it somewhere where people might know. Sheesh -.-

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I did want to post a smart aleky response like the all seeing eye is watching you, but boncho kinda stole my thunder...

As for what it really means, I have no clue. That and being blue.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

the earth freezing up and going off into five different dimensions maybe
Or could mean its reaching the peak of power but being cool about it:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Piles (or as Spike Milligan referred to them "the Metric Miles").

Seriously, our brains just like simple geometric shapes. It's part of our pattern recognition process.

Anna Freud: "What does it mean when you dream about spiders?"

Sigmund Freud: "Well, sometimes a dream is just a dream".

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Had a true vision of a golden pyramid whilst on a dmt flash, it was rotating, had eye of Horus on it, golden sands of time and unknown runes spewing from within it. Was overwhelmingly enlightening.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This will trip you guys out... this is a little art project I've been working on here and there since the fall. It started as an eyeball that was going to be flat mounted with an LED behind the iris as a status indicator. I got to beating on some more aluminum and just made the pyramid to go with. Now it's in another standstill until I decide what I want to do with it... probably getting floated into a block of clear epoxy and side-lit... maybe I'll make a bass amp and use it there (yeah... I'll never get around to it with all my other projects).

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sylvia Brown, a world-famous psychic, wrote a book about dreams and visions. I don't remember the name, but I'm sure the title will be recognizable. Your friend may want to look for it on Amazon.com. Just type in her name as the author. It is an excellent read for understanding our dream/visions. Good luck to your friend. I hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
1. The planet Earth all covered in ice
2. Crystal Blue or Sky Blue Pyramid as big as the Earth. Any ideas?

1) A few years ago a russian scientist (Habibullo Abdusamatov) said that 2014 is going to be a mini-ice age as the sun burns a lot of its fuel over the next 18 months.

2) Rapture and false rapture.
2a) YHWH's followers are removed from this world before the 7 year tribulation. This would be the peak of the pyramid.
2b) Aliens will give spiritual people the chance to leave this world, traverse the universe in any direction (pyramid base North-East-South-West) to another material world where their ultimate desire will become reality.

I know its a crazy idea.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Dreams with clear subjects usually mean you were thinking on that subject for enough time for it to settle into the subconscious. If I happen to be looking for something on ebay, there is a chance that thing will pop up in my dream.

Was looking for a toy I had as a 10 year old, lots go through the same sentimental crap. The item is not easy to find, it's posted on ebay 5 times a year at best. I was randomly thinking about this toy out of the blue, I check ebay, and one just sold a few minutes prior. That was #1 for the year, I wait, a few months later another one pops up... I watch it for a few days as I only snipe bid at the last second, someone bids, the seller makes an illegal off-site deal to sell for a fixed price, the auction gets removed....

I had a dream about the item for the first time ever just a few days ago, but of course in the dream it was a little more creative than simply buying it or coming into possession with it, because it's dreamland of course I have time travel capabilities in a nifty watch, so I travel back to 1989, to the store where I purchased this item when it first came out, an old KB Toys which is now long gone. I get there a little early so have to wait for the store to open. Meet a few random people, decide not to buy it at the same store I bought it at as a kid because if I do I may cause my young self to never have purchased said item, so I decide to buy it at another store. It happens to be a rare toy in the series, and probably 1 per box.

Long story short, if you think about it, it can be in your dream and not always be symbolic, sometimes it can have nothing to do with anything, and sometimes it can be symbolic, the subconscious does work with symbolism much better than the dim witted conscious, but, dreams can't always be interpreted by books or psychics, they can sometimes only be interpreted by yourself.

Originally posted by boncho
It means your mind is influenced by some of the rubbish posted on this forum. Or you've watched too many episodes of ancient aliens.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Pyramids could be symbolic for society. did anything surround the pyramid?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo

No he just remembers it being very huge and covered the sky...and being a crystal sky blue color....isn't it weird? I can't come up with a meaning at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Not vision wise no. Best I could come up with is something internal bout him

top topics

join