It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUCLEAR War Head Count 2012 - ISRAEL has 200 "Undeclared" Nukes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Country Warheads

Declared/'Legal':

USA 8,500
Russia 11,000
France 300
UK 225
China 240

Non-Treaty:

Pakistan 110
India 100
NKorea 10

Undeclared/'Illegal':

Israel 200

Hmm so why is USA preemptively persistently preoccupied with Iran before it even has a nuke,

whilst Israel has had and is poised to use 200 illegal nukes at any given time and likely... EVENTUALLY WILL?

www.armscontrol.org...

edit on 15-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I'd say the real short answer is that Israel has had those nukes for 30 years..give or take..and everyone has pretty well settled in to that fact and gotten used to it. The day Iran pops a nuke in their desert as a test and proof they have them...we'll see Saudi Arabia and others immediately unveil their own or start a crash program to establish strategic balance again. None of that happens if Iran doesn't kick over the apple cart as it's balanced at the moment.

That would be the difference, as I'm seeing it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
To put into perspective for everyone.

Israel: 200 nukes to a country that is only 20,770 km square or 1 every 107.7 km square.

America: 8,500 nukes to 9,826,675 km square or 1 every 1159.61 km square.

Russia: 11,000 nukes to 17,075,400 km square or 1 every 1552.31 km square.

France: 300 nukes to 674,843 km square or 1 every 2249.48 km square

Iran: 0

A non-nuke Iran is definitely should be the least of everyone's concern.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If they are undeclared how do you know they have got them?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
the only reason anyone one has legal nukes is because both sides have to many to argue and say the other ones is illegal, its all about control boiii

(For those that dont understand, THEY WILL BLOW EACHOTHER UP)
edit on 15-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
If they are undeclared how do you know they have got them?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Starrunner

The fact that the nukes haven't been used indicates some stability. I was scared when Pakistan got them. Iran oh hell no.They are not stable,hostile to western cultures indeed talking endless crap about ways we should die and they are the logistics hub of 90% of the world's terrorists.I'd say history is on my side so proving that point is already covered.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So, if Israel has 200 undeclared nukes, I can only imagine how many we in the US, or Russia have.

I'd be willing to guess double of what has been declared.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by Starrunner

The fact that the nukes haven't been used indicates some stability. I was scared when Pakistan got them. Iran oh hell no.They are not stable,hostile to western cultures indeed talking endless crap about ways we should die and they are the logistics hub of 90% of the world's terrorists.I'd say history is on my side so proving that point is already covered.

Please don't let me list israel's acts of terrorism against the US where they have been caught.

On 8 October 1973 just after the start of the Yom Kippur War, Golda Meir and her closest aides decided to put eight nuclear armed F-4s at Tel Nof Airbase on 24 hour alert and as many nuclear missile launchers at Sedot Mikha Airbase operational as possible. Seymour Hersh adds that the initial target list that night "included the Egyptian and Syrian military headquarters near Cairo and Damascus."[166]

Yeah real stable. lol

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Who do you think did sell them those nukes?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Are people forgetting that the only reason Israel has nukes is because they stole the material/information about constructing them from the US. No surprise really since they're all greedy thieves. when sombody says that theres always truth behind stereotypes you need look no further then israel

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cayote

nobody sold them to israel, the material was stolen by mossad and constructed in secret from information they stole

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

www.nobelprize.org...

Allegations about a secret Israeli nuclear weapons program were frequently heard in the 1960s and 70s. It was not until the mid-1980s, however, that the allegations were backed up with firm proof. In the fall of 1986, a former Israeli nuclear technician, Mordechai Vanunu, disclosed illegally possessed evidence proving that Israel, by all meaningful definitions of the term, was indeed a nuclear weapons state, and a powerful one as well. Drawing on Vanunu's photographs from the bomb factory underneath the small Dimona nuclear reactor, Western experts concluded that Israel at the time probably had acquired enough fissile material to produce more than 100 nuclear bombs and warheads. Today, Israel may possess as much as 150-200 nuclear weapons.

And, USA has no problem with that..

^ LOL the sheer pattern of the irony of it ALL

edit on 15-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

And yet none were nuclear were they? Arrogance,accidents,hell maybe even temper,but not exactly a world class destruction.I guess when the western world gave them that place for some sill reason they defend it with great passion and skill.Did they eradicate Palestine or any other Arab state?They can you know.I don't trust Russia but at least they are capable of self control or do you have examples of modern small atrocities that they have committed (other than hostage rescues) to attempt to cover your myopic opinion.MAD has worked against civilization but MAD worked.My point is reiterated ,Iran with nukes hell no.
Mossad didn't steal a damn thing we protect our nukes well.Logic would tell you WE gave them to Israel.
edit on 15-3-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: point finished

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by mayabong

And yet none were nuclear were they? Arrogance,accidents,hell maybe even temper,but not exactly a world class destruction.I guess when the western world gave them that place for some sill reason they defend it with great passion and skill.Did they eradicate Palestine or any other Arab state?They can you know.I don't trust Russia but at least they are capable of self control or do you have examples of modern small atrocities that they have committed (other than hostage rescues) to attempt to cover your myopic opinion.MAD has worked against civilization but MAD worked.My point is reiterated ,Iran with nukes hell no.
Mossad didn't steal a damn thing we protect our nukes well.Logic would tell you WE gave them to Israel.
edit on 15-3-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: point finished

Kennedy was against them having nukes and wanted to have inspections. It wasn't until kennedy was killed that the floodgates opened from the Rightous gentile Johnson.
But we wont want to get into those kind of conspiracies on this thread.

edit on 15-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Isarael's main goal is to expand and expand the borders. Do you think the "chosen people" are happy with a piece of land the size of New Jersey? No they will expand slowly but surely... giving ground, taking ground. (playing the victim the whole time of course) The muslims are well aware of the "nile to the euphrates" thing they are not stupid. Israel can't have a country with nukes if they plan on expanding.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You do understand that the undeclared (hence, no treaty, hence not illegal) 200 israeli nukes have saved the world in the past 30 years ?

Are you able to understand that those 200 nukes STOPED a massive attack against Israel? An attack the would have forced Israel to go "all in" and provoke a World War?

Now...are you able to UNDERSTAND that no enemy of Israel will be STOPPED no matter what, to have nukes, in order to AVOID a nightmare ( read nuclear war ) ?

Those undeclared 200 nukes ARE the reason why we are breathing now.
ONE, only ONE nukes in the hands of Iran or ANY other enemy of Israel will change the balance and will, yes, WILL have the enemies of Israel emboldened to start the Great War against them?

Iran have NO nukes, i agree with that...BUT, they can build them.They only need TIME.

I prefer a war NOW, with Israel the only nuclear power in ME, than a war later, with BOTH Israel and Iran having nukes.
It is math : 10,000 dead NOW or 100,000,000 dead LATER and the entire world back to medieval times.

There is NO 0 (zero) dead option, sadly.

It really DOES NOT MATTER, why we are in this mess.Blame anyone you want : TPTB, Israel, US, Iran, Santa or Aliens.
We are here NOW, and we have to choose : a world with Israel or a world without Israel.

I choose the first, because the second will mean nuclear world war before Israel is gone.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

Three possibilities here. The Mossad must be very good coming into the US incognito, stealing top secret files and flying them out without any problem. The US must have been very careless to have let such top secret documents/blueprints to get stolen. The documents/blueprints were pre-arranged to get stolen so that Israel would take the full blame and not the US. Netanyahu said Israel and US are the small Satan and big Satan. What more can we say. Its all meant to happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why don't we focus on the warhead count of the US, possibly one of if not the most corrupt government in the world has over 8000 nukes. That in my opinion is unnecessary.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
200??? They have more than that....and ICBMs as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join