It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The original post was just gorgeous.... never seen it worded any better. What a treat that was to read. And the rest of this thread is a masterpiece. In 5 pages you can experience the full spectrum of human consciousness, from the gutter to the mountaintop. Thank you my friends, for sharing the view from your location. Everything you have said points to the truth whether you meant it to or not.

The great awakening has happened, past tense, for many people. It's visible any time you see compassion and fearlessness working together. Others are in transition, experiencing the pain and terror of ego disintegration. But the bits of true darkness or hopelessness on this thread are written from a state of suffering. Please be gentle with the walking wounded, it's not an easy path to be on.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Vitamin D have always been around for us humans, sun glazing or not this thread is very interesting for some people but not for you I guess

derailing is getting old boncho, let it go

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorkandMindy
reply to post by boncho

Vitamin D have always been around for us humans, sun glazing or not this thread is very interesting for some people but not for you I guess

derailing is getting old boncho, let it go

nanu nanu

The closest thing to truth about this is that Vitamin D is synthesized in the skin by ultraviolet radiation striking a cholesterol precursor. Note that this happens in the skin, not the eyes; and you have to eat food to get the cholesterol to begin with; and Vitamin D is hardly the only thing our bodies need.

Next.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

I agree with almost everything in your OP. I enjoyed the video on sun gazing.

However, I have to disagree about a planetary Great Awakening. The Age of Aquarius will happen when the Vernal Equinox enters the sidereal sign of Aquarius -- more than 2,000 years from now (the ascending Treta Yuga).

There's much confusion about the Yugas. Conventional Hindus believe Kali Yuga lasts 432,000 years -- due to using the wrong formula -- and that we still have 429,000 year of Kali Yuga left. This is clearly wrong.

Most Western occultists are using the wrong zodiac (tropical) and so their expectation of The Age of Aquarius is more than 2,000 years premature.

Right now we are still in Dwapara Yuga where the "Sons of Light" and the "Sons of Belial" are evenly divided -- 50/50. So this is a time of great instability, much war. Dwapara is characterized by technological advancement, much of it used badly by evil people. Consider who is more apt to rise to power at this time -- narcissistic sociopaths who are completely ruthless.

Nonetheless, this does not prevent the "Great Awakening" on an individual basis. It's our only hope.

2,000 years from now, in Treta Yuga -- the planetary tide will turn towards Light. 75% of the souls incarnated will be aware of spiritual truths, 25% will still be spiritually asleep. There will be enough numbers among Lightbearers to overpower evil rulers.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Silly fools, patting yourselves on the back in the hopes of something, anything happening to save you from the day to day drivel your life has become.
Nothing will happen and in time you will find the next new hope.
Meanwhile much is being done without your consent as you hope for a saviour...
Don't tell me I'm right yet, wait 10 years and tell me.

Unfortunately, g146541, you are right. Ten years from now, things will be worse.

"The Age of Aquarius" and the "great awakening" that accompanies the ascending Treta Yuga is more than 2,000 years away.

But the OP is more right than wrong, and our only real hope during this dark Dwapara age is for the individual's "Great Awakening."

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
Yes, excellent post! I'm not sure about sun gazing though. It's a rise in consciousness that is needed through unconditional love for self.

The correct use of sun-gazing will help raise consciousness -- that's why the OP included it on this thread.
It's also a way to feed the physical body. Good to know if you're hungry. It's been said that some can live on sunlight alone -- but this is not a path meant for the masses. We are meant to eat good food --especially fresh raw fruit.

In any case, if you attempt sun-gazing be aware of the caveats -- it's dangerous if not done correctly.
There are only certain times when sun-gazing is okay: just after sunrise and just after sunset, when the rays are muted.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
Sungazing is a great way to slowly open the pineal gland. The light is like food to it, and it will help it grow. The light is filled with love too. It makes me feel better inside every time I gaze.

And why should those who know not say anything? This is the kind of information we need if we want to survive as a species. Basically all of us have cell phones, and yet the vast majority of us are ignorant as to how one works with the infinitude of frequencies each one is set to transmit and receive. Our brain works in the same way.
...In fact, everyone owes it to themselves to feel good. It's the feelings that generates your thoughts, so if you make the choice to feel good, you'll have good thoughts to go along with those good feelings, and the positive energy synergizes and attracts positive things.
... Are you going to let material goods solely direct and shape your moods so that you only respond to outside influences, or are you going focus your thoughts on how you feel now, and choose to feel that what you want is out there in abundance wanting to be drawn to you as well. It really does work, and the more you work on feeling good, the less power you give to the negative part of your mind withering like a vine, wanting to drag you down with the death it's feeling.

Excellent post, but I want to point out something here. You say:

"It's the feelings that generates your thoughts, so if you make the choice to feel good, you'll have good thoughts to go along with those good feelings..."

Feelings and thoughts seem to feed each other on an endless loop -- it can be difficult to de-tangle them.

But if you want to control your feelings (the subconscious), it's much easier to do if you control your thoughts (conscious mind). We have direct control of our conscious mind by choosing what to focus on or what thoughts to think.

By choosing life-affirming thoughts, we can prompt the subconscious to generate good feelings.
More often than not, feelings follow thoughts.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Don't forget that everything you take in with your senses of awareness, you put out. So, all the talk about feeling like something is going to happen is most likely just you're imagination. Anybody can FEEL like anything until they make their imagination reality. So, when you watch videos on ascension and spiritual awakening, and they give you info on how you may start feeling, then the next day you wake up and you start "feeling", it's most likely your imagination at work..

"Imagination is everything, it is the preview of life's coming attractions."

Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The 'great deception' is exactly the way humanity has made it. 'THE HOLY BIBLE: THE GREAT DECEPTION OF LIGHT vs. DARK'. I just happened to catch the same study on "light".

Remember Gen 1:3 Let there be light. And the light was withdrawn from darkness.

So to encourage your study. The question, "which came first the chicken or the egg?" and which would you like to see come first?

The brilliant statment for study by the op are the things we search for today. the things that are, " consistent with the theory of the 10 dimensions" *Energy*Chakras*Extraterrestrial Life*Unconditional Love*Purpose*Inter-connectivity*Peace*

But isnt the Bible just this wrapped into one. A crooked pathway through the dark and light to these outer dimensions. Or even a temporary guide for when these things do come ABUNDANTLY in this 'great awakening'.

When you think about the facts everything GOD created is in the form of light and darkness. The earth. The heavens. The human body. So why not the Bible? As with Gen 1:3, without darkness there is no light. Now Im not a jesus believer, I do read his words. But I do believe that tucked away there in the darkness where most do not look. There is a scripture in Genesis where GOD says, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:,,,,, So unless we put out our hands in total blind darkness and let GOD lead the way, then when the lights are flicked on in the NT all is not lost. Even JC himself says that a candle is put on the table so the whole room is filled with light. But that is an artificial light. When there is only ONE light. GOD. Which says in Jeremiah, "When all was created there was no god beside me nor infront of me."

So how to distinguish from the true light(good) and a fake artificial light(evil). Anyone starts a good book at the begininng. Hence the Bible. Open your eyes in the darkness and the light is not so blinding.

One example:

The Book of Rev was a stolen book from Habakkuk in the OT. Rewritten to serve a godless beast which sits upon the throne of GOD. For anyone who has read the writings of Habakkuk knows that he was given a vision from GOD. But he never told the vision in the Bible. But the extension of his CH 2. is alive and here:

reluctant-messenger.com...

Compared to KJV Revelation most are word for word. But if you take the time and deduct the words stolen against the words actually written you will see that a beast has taken the throne of GOD for his own.

Behold, when you call upon the light darkness comes. But as a whirlwind. Call upon the name of GOD.

And just to take a glance at the Mayan prediction. We should note that the 12/21/12 senario may be right on target if we look at the date compared to todays date.

Current date of Israel: 5772.

121212 / 21 = 5772

Which is just a count down in days the seventy week prediction in Daniel

70 - 49 = 21 remaining weeks

And another interesting thing to note about the Mayans and the tomb of Pakal. Pakal's accession was said to take place in the year 4772 as stated on Wikipedia here: en.wikipedia.org...

Which I believe is a Ka'tune from the final 5772 date.

So as far as a ' great awakening' we may be instore for much more than just your five main topics op.

Great post.

edit on 19-3-2012 by SuckerMe because: spell check

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Ooo that was a good read! You could have made that a separate thread.

People get so hung up on this 'fiction' and 'junk DNA' and 'higher power' and "I'll believe when you show me the facts". Safe...sure. But you don't know what you don't know until you find it. We are not AT the epitome of knowledge. We may BE the epitome of knowledge, but just don't know that yet.

You want the proof that this existence is or isn't ours go and FIND it! THAT is how we will discover the amazing science backing up our freewill choice of life.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I don't "have" to feel right all of the time, that's just how things happen for me.
That's how it is when you take a logical, no nonsense approach to life.
Tell me about your great awakening and what it has done for your life and for your world please.
My awakening just showed me that all of the hype is just that, but the folks buy it every time.
The problem with having "special" powers is, nobody wants to admit they don't have them as they all want to be better than the next guy.
I'm just a regular guy with a regular life, I have fun because I keep my square tidy and manageable, no nonsense.
Please tell me of your super power.

Actually you are making the assumption that I suscribe to the belief that there is a great awakening happening which I have never said to be the case. The next assumption is that somehow I believe I have some sort of super powers, which I also didn't say. My problem lies with people that believe that they can add a "sense of reality" into a discussion and do so in a condensending way. Ever heard the saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all? If you feel the need to deny ignorance, at least do so in a respectful manner.

Who are you to tell someone else that what they believe in is fantasy? Ironically, I would probably have more in common with your viewpoint in this case but that does not mean I shouldn't keep an open mind, nor should I think anything is or isn't based on reality because the truth of the matter is neither you nor I really knows what IS reality.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
the greatest distortion to true perseption is the part of the mind which thinks its right.
so stop thinkin an start beliveing.

an open mind neither belives or disbelives but esepts the possibilty of the impossible,
an intelligent mind works out that posability. then believes

the true seeker of knowledge naturally strives for truth, and is not content with common opinion,
but soars with undimmed and unwearied passion untill he grasps the essential nature of things.

THE TRUTH IS A LIE

if god reterned as a man and said to you, i am god. why would you belive him? how would you belive him?
yall probly say well if your god you must have all the answers and speake the truth.
god would then say yes, i do, then he would ask you, what is the truth??
you would probly look blankly and repliy, your god you tell me.
god would then say, the truth is not the truth, the truth is anything you belive it to be. i am god belive in me, together we can change the world.
god would then give you his aswers to his life and remind you that evry life is different.

evry thing comes in twos, two halfs whitch make a whole.
my life + our life is life
the meaning of my life is to live in peace
the meaning of our life is to love forever
the meaning of life is to live in love together forever in peace

dose as dos, dos as dose, is what is and theres nothing you can do about it but theres no harm in trying, make an effort your alive.

my death + our death is death
meaning of death in my life is to live in hate
meaning of death in our life is fear forever
meaning of death is to live in fear apart forever in hate

dose as dos, dos as dose, is what is and theres nothing you can do about it so dont bother your dead

you are the imagination of your self exsperiencing your self, a spark of energy within a brain cell whitch has become awear of its esistance.
like an onion life has many layers a dream within a dream, life within life.
each dream has lessons to be lernt, when you lern them all you will wake within a dream within a dream to lern the lessons of that dream
untill one day you will be born agen to live a life better than the last in your search for perfection.
when you reach perfection the gates of heaven will be opened.
the thing is your already perfect, so perfect you cant evan comprohend how perfect you really are,
you are perfectly imperfect witch makes you perfect in evry way, it was the imperfections in you that broght out the perfections in me
and it is the imperfections in me witch will bring out the perfections in you and the imperfections in this world should drive you to perfect it. the imperfections in this writing should drive you to perfect it for your self,
we are all here to help each other wether we realise it or not.
as we are already perfect were already in heaven so open your gates and let us live, let us make the right choice, let us love.
heaven is what we make it, the choice will always be ares. hell is what they make it, the choice will always be theres.

we have been in search for perfection in a imperfect world for so long that we have forgotten how to feel life whitch is to feel love.
but we no how to give love whitch is to give life so give love to our life so we can once agen feel the love of life.

live, listen, learn, love, life.

any moment of any day which meant something to you,was meant for you
if a moment which ment somthing to you was shared with others it dosnt make that moment any less special
you share evry moment of evry day with millions of differrent lifes.
as evry moment ment somthing to you every day has been created for you.
evry moment of evry day was created to bring you to this moment in time
you have been broght to this moment in time to make a choice.
if you make the right choice you will be esacly were your spose to be, choosing the choices your soposed to choose, learning the lessons your spos to learn
with the life whitch makes your half a whole
the choice is yours

every act or choice we make with fear in are minds is wrong and every act or choice we make with love in are harts is right.

the only thing you should fear is making the rong choice which will drive you to make the right one. this means if your affraid of making the rong choice you
will always be concess of the choices you make throgh out the day, so it dosent matter what you choose as long as your consess of the choice and outcome
becuse you will always learn the lessons you was soposed to learn in that moment making you a better person making your choice right.

who do you think you are?

your alive whitch means your energy, love creats an energy whitch is not affraid to live, energy is life, love creats life. so creat a love life for use to live in.
some one put love into you which is why your alive,
you spirit/soul was created by love, in love, to love and your metirail body was created for love to live in,
love is the intelligent life within are simple mind. we are the intelligent life within a simple

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
you are the energy of love which has became awear of it exsistanc

your love is your life and your life is your love for life which means

the more you live the more you love and the more you love the more you wont to live

when your love meets our life you put your love first which is to put our life befor your own, thats unity. perfection. gods perfect.

when you belive in your self and reilise you are god you will be given the choice. love or fear. when you choose you will be given a gift.

the gift is the power of creation becuse actions speak louder than words

love creats love the more you give the more you get back

when you understand this you will understand how to love an when you understand how to love you will understand how to live

love life and life will love you back

save our life with love and our life will save our lifes with its love

you can live in love foreva, so stand with me and stand together stand with me on the edge of forever

i love sayings
it takes effort to make 1
it takes love to make an effort
it takes effort to make love
so you need love to understand them
heres some love now go make an effort

knollege is free.....dom

free your mind to free your hart to free your soul to free your self

imagin your self as perfect becuse your thoughts manifest them self

fear in god makes man trust the devil.
if you fear love you trust fear. you are love do not fear your self. belive in your self. belive in love

you are perfect, you are god, now go tell someone.

The truth is a lie, belive in your self becuse nobody knows but you.

a cave full of blind men ment the 1 eyed man was king

a world empty of seeing women ment the brainy woman was queen

but cus theres allways a but

the brain of woman combined with the eye of man creats unity

# the world to change the world

swollow yr pride an lie with love

with yr new found strenth pull back your pride

and laf at the world with honer

play god to be god just belive in your self to creat god

life is what you make it!!! the choice is yours becuse you are free you are love and love is never rong

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Silly fools, patting yourselves on the back in the hopes of something, anything happening to save you from the day to day drivel your life has become.
Nothing will happen and in time you will find the next new hope.
Meanwhile much is being done without your consent as you hope for a saviour...
Don't tell me I'm right yet, wait 10 years and tell me.

I agree 100% with you. I have a friend, who I actually find myself avoiding lately because of this garbage, who is convinced that this "great awakening" will happen in December 2012.... He has fallen for the whole range of ridiculousness this garbage produces. He spends stupid amounts of money on crystals/ new age crap, refuses to find a career, and actually believes he is increasing his knowledge by listening to bi-neural beats instead of actually trying to learn something. Just the other day he tried telling me that the native South Americans weren't able to see(He actually meant physically/visually see) the ships of the European colonists because it was unknown "technology" to them. The "shamans" had to use their "third eyes" to let the people see it. I didn't even bother to argue with him because anytime I have tried to poke holes in his new age logic he rebukes my thoughts with more stupidity.

This 2012 garbage is the same as every other Doomsday Prophecy that pops up every decade or so. I should get in the business of fear-mongering. People are so gullible and desperate to feel like their lives have purpose that they are literally willing to believe anything to make it happen, even if that means ignoring actual science, history, and common sense. There will be peace on Earth one day, but it won't be from a "Great Awakening" it will be from a nuclear war that causes human extinction.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XTTIOTX

This is actual science, friend, and it's about as far away from fear-mongering as you can get. A lot of these ideas and concepts have been wrapped in a box deemed "new age," much like spiritualism gets wrapped into notions of Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, etc. In fact, when we look at science and spiritualism with closed minds (like closed boxes) it really limits us to a black-and-white perspective on things, either you believe everything that is said, or you believe none of it; you don't actually do any critical thinking for yourself, which is what They are counting on.

Go through this YT series if you haven't already. It'll really open you up!

And FTR, binaural beats are the SNIPPPP.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

I watched every single episode of your spirit science series, long before you suggested it to me actually. I am not a closed minded person. I believe that Chi exists and there may be something behind chakras, but a lot of possible credible information gets mixed up with new age mumbo jumbo, most of which comes from psychotics like Aleister Crowley... Do you know where the producer of the series got a good portion of his information? From "Channelers".... I don't have to say any more..but I will....one more time...CHANNELERS! I bet your going to start quoting the Bible next like that is factually based too...I stick with information from credible sources..not information from lunatics like the members of the Crimson Circle..

edit on 3/27/2012 by XTTIOTX because: wrote more

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
reply to post by XTTIOTX

And FTR, binaural beats are the SNIPPPP.

Also I must say that I believe certain music and binaural beats/meditation do have positive effects on people. I should have said that in my initial post. I'm sure some sound waves and musical rhythms can have an effect on peoples ability to learn more efficiently, but I do not believe what so ever that I can put on head phones, listen to a sound wave and when I take off the head phones I will magically understand calculus or quantum physics. Sorry not a reality. What I found to be crazy was that my friend believes that he can just listen to these beats and automatically be smarter. That to me is foolish.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've been skeptical about some channelings, like Hidden Hand, but I find a lot of truth in a few channeled sources. Channelings from entities such as Ra, Q'uo, and Adam.

I sincerely doubt the information posed by these sources are written from the supposed channelers themselves.

I find binaural beats sooth the emotional body, so that the body can adjust the mental blockages. HAHA in no way do they make you SMARTER, but our bodies are frequencies themselves. Check out the medical procedure known as homeopathy to see that ailments can be healed by their corresponding frequencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join