It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Silly fools, patting yourselves on the back in the hopes of something, anything happening to save you from the day to day drivel your life has become.
Nothing will happen and in time you will find the next new hope.
Meanwhile much is being done without your consent as you hope for a saviour...
Don't tell me I'm right yet, wait 10 years and tell me.

Sadly I have to agree, people waiting for superman literally. The Jesus will save us, ET's will save us, blah blah blah. People are too lazy and complaisant to do the work and save themselves. The PTB want it that way that is why they create false idols, heroes, myths to further enable more hope for a lost cause. on greed and The only awakening is the real reality of endless greed & corruption all around you.

I am of the few willing to sacrifice my own life when the SHTF but not before I bring these beats to the knees first for I will leave a bad taste in thy mouth

edit on 16-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Is that your cat you dressed up as a lion? Too funny!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Does anyone believe that the New WORLD Order that has been planned for centuries might have distributed 2012 books written in code by the Freemasons? Great awakening or shift of consciousness based on 5000 years ago people stopped making calendars. Second line.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Since there are religious and aetheists on this thread , what if for centuries the people in power planned in their culture of the time to do this great big experiment about religion on a MAN not god here on earth. The ramifications of such an experiment could rock or shock the foundations of the world. You wouldn't believe the secrecy of the government or the quiet quiet hush hush. All the Forums here question things.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
For me when I've "got it" everything is kinda cute, playful, and funny, like there's an underlying mirth to it all. Then again, it's Friday, the sun came out, and I got paid yesterday, so it's a little easier to go around smiling for no reason at all. But that's how I describe the enlightened outlook - cuteness, there's no other word that best captures the essence of the impression.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck
Those who know do not talk.

Those who talk do not know.

Lau-tzu

Lao Tzu *FAIL*

Lao Tzu himself spoke plenty, so by his own admission he didn't know. Which means his statement

Those who know do not talk. Those who talk do not know.
is erroneous or false.

Which would mean that his original statement of

Those who know do not talk. Those who talk do not know.

was correct which would prove his statement wrong because it would be an example of someone who knew talking about it. Which would prove him wrong

see where im going with this. Stupid simplistic and circularly logical statements made by ancient philosophers are not always correct.

A sage can say stupid things too just as a simpleton can say sage things.

There are truths to be learned from everything in your life you just have to know where to look.

As for those of you who know and dont tell.....for shame. SMH

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

That is exactly what this is, hopeful thinking.
BUT, that is exactly why we survive our day to day, Hope.
Hope is all we have.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Why would you think that we wouldn't evolve more? That is pretty much what this awakening is.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Had to add my 2 cents.

Nothing to say, except thank you for an excellent post.

Bravo!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Very great post, looking forwards to more of this stuff.

Metaphysical knowledge has been branded occult, a term that is subconsciously connected with Satan.

Occult is, in it's real definition, science of the hidden. I believe in it and I have tested it, so far I love it, alchemy is part of this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You are born, you live your life, you get sick, and then you die. This is life. Have a much fun as you can, be prosperous. The only way you can be eternal by people in future generations remember your actions not by praying or believing in something bigger than you. Relying on logic or some kind of cosmic enlightenment to open doors for you is silly. In fact ill give you some secretes of universe right now. Space is massive, nature waists nothing, we are all just star dust, and life finds a way. Awakening.........................check.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by prevenge

I wonder too. I'm like will it be like tripping?, (which I never experienced although I was drugged for childbirth in the 70's when twilight sleep was still the way to bring a kid into the world. ) So I dont know. Will the world all of a sudden look all shimmery?, because that would be somewhat cool as long as it didnt occur while I was driving on the interstate or anything. And while we're on the subject, what of those who are flying planes, or driving city buses or preforming any of a number of occupations where they have others lives in their hands, when this great enlightenment occurs? If an actual change in perception occurs it could be dangerous.
edit on 16-3-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Humanity won't achieve the sort of wisdom you are talking about in our lifetime, or anytime soon.

Just be happy we can sense it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If life is nothing but a cosmic accident, why would I want to spend my entire life running after something that is nothing more than a grand illusion? If life is a chance, why would I want to leave behind any legacy? Isn't leaving behind your legacy or making the future generation remember you is a kind of false sense of image and ego? That is what everyone does-promoting themselves' in this grand illusion.

War, hunger, rich, poor..you see the divide just keeps growing. All of this for an accidental existence of birth and death? What are we trying to solve here and where are we heading? Nowhere!!

Why don't the war-waging scaremongers understand this grand illusion? Because they don't want to. Sometimes I wonder if they are humans after all!

As the op intended someday this awakening WILL happen and there is no escape from reality.
edit on 17-3-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic,

I think logic saysthe exact opposite ... considering that humans are stupid and our bodies are imperfect and breaking down from wallowing in our own garbage and all. People who are willing to kill for the belief that they have an physical orgy waiting for them in the afterlife ... people who shred unborn babies and use chemicals to burn them alive in the womb .... greedy people and on the flip, people who are parasites and want everything for nothing ...

I see a downward spiral .. not a 'great awakening' coming.

Well, you're no fun!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Very Awake in NC! Telepathic Issue since Sept-2006- Finally adjusted and learning how to use it. Im looking forward to more gifts! Its a Beautiful Day!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Gracefully articulated, thank you for your response

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by MorkandMindy

Originally posted by boncho
I'm confused, you post about corporate greed, religious institutions and then there is a video about staring into the sun with the naked eye.

everything related to corporate greed confuses you, maybe you should start to believe.

hijacked religion has worked as we can see no progress in any thing today, war justified by protecting the freedom but to no avail because of greed and power hungry fat cats.

but i guess ignorant blind and confused people don't get it.

kay-o?

Okay, but what does all that have to do with staring into the sun?

Explain...

confused people stays confused, why don't you go and find some free energy threads to trash

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MorkandMindy

confused people stays confused, why don't you go and find some free energy threads to trash

nanu nanu

So in other words, you choose not to address the sungazing video in the OP?

Check.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I agree with you friend. I see it as a matter of nature; all organisms adapt to their environments so that they can survive best. This rule also applies to conscious organisms, and I believe this shift in consciousness that is talked about is simply the result of humanity realizing we must change our way of thinking if we intend to prolong our existence. Sort of like the growth of a human being, too. We're exiting our period of adolesence and becoming an adult, more aware of our feelings and more capable of controlling them. The symptoms of this happening are pretty hard to miss; anger, destruction, war, selfishness, corruption, suffering, drug use (lol), discrimination, and an overall general vibe of misguidedness.

Technology has forced evolution upon us and now our minds are playing catch-up. We are all on a collective subconscious level realizing: 1) our true power as individuals, 2) how the power structures of the world no longer serve us and 3) that greed and selfishness is not the path to happiness, but rather the only thing preventing it. When we start acting on these realizations is when we're gonna see some real change on this planet. And it won't be easy, it'll be a rough transition, but it would seem nothing good comes easy on this particular planet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join