It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Awakening WILL Happen - So Says Logic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
There is no spiritual awakening coming. No matter how many people get together, hold hands and wish for people to be more compassionate, it's not going to happen. None of the OP was logic. It's a new age fairy tale. LOGIC shows us that the global fiat currency is about to finally fall, catastrophic natural disasters are coming, and the inevitable WWIII.

We're living in the end of days, nothing but turbulence ahead.

That's funny in the light of the new understanding, the cynical view which makes no room for novelty, only a continuation of the worst of the worst. Thanks for the laugh.

I didn't understand s*** the OP was talking about. It's was all BS.! You're in for a big surprise. The only person that's going to save you is the messiah.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

I am a very open person when it comes to being aware of our spirituality, but what concerns me is the video staring at the sun.

Has anyone done this or is doing this here on ATS?

I know that ultraviolet lights when welding will damaged retinas, so doing this ritual will not?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The only person that's going to save you is the messiah.

Who won't come from any particular direction, so no one will be able to point and say "there he is" or "here he comes" or "I am he", and thus, as a shift in perceptual awareness, spiritual growth and understanding, from everywhere and all at once - that's the second coming, the eschaton at the end of time and history as we know it, so you're saying the same thing basically, as am I, as is the OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcanewings
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Your pessimism limits your understanding of your own consciousness. If you perceive that such tragedy should and will be fall you within the "end times" as you speak, it will only manifest within your perception as such.

You think awakening is about holding hands, and living in some fairy tale...it is about awareness. You being aware of your consciousness, and I mean beyond the conditioned state of ignorance that you have beheld for so long. If you continue to believe that their is no hope, you will manifest it. Energy is energy, if you pour your attention into something or a concept, you are directing energy toward such possibilities. As energy is infinite, and each atom has the potential power and force of a nuclear explosion; I would say that the limitless potential of our bodies emanate an obscene amount of energy, which is reflected through our consciousness as light. Light makes up all things, and that includes your perception, your world.

Allowing yourself to decide that your fate is held within the hands of corruption and destructive methodologies, only serves to deny the truth of your existence, and your place among the stars. Self-sovereignty illuminates your understanding of SELF, and therefore impacts the energies of the collective consciousness within our world. If you continue to believe that there is no hope, you find no hope and therefore will continue to allow those that seek to destroy our freedom and liberty to do so freely and without regard. By seeking truth, anchoring yourself in hope and peace, you will begin to see a much brighter, loving and compassionate side of this forsaken world you speak of.

I'm not pessimistic. You're just not going to break a global trend with some wishful thinking.

You talk about perceived reality and manifestations, so doesn't it make sense that the only spiritual awakenings that's going to happen, will occur in the minds of the people who believe in it?

I'm just saying, the OP made a swooping generalization.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Great Post! I agree with everything you said and have been living my life this way for past few years and it has made all the difference!

Regardless of 2012, or any year, these are rules to live by. This hidden knowledge is so amazing, unfortunately like you said, most people believe it is "evil", "satanic" or put out by the Illuminati or Masons. More lies....

This ancient wisdom came long before our current system of control and it is a guide for true living.

Much Peace!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

The only person that's going to save you is the messiah.

Who won't come from any particular direction, so no one will be able to point and say "there he is" or "here he comes" or "I am he", and thus, as a shift in perceptual awareness, spiritual growth and understanding, from everywhere and all at once - that's the second coming, the eschaton at the end of time and history as we know it, so you're saying the same thing basically, as am I, as is the OP.

Sorry, I won't let you apply your new age concepts to my Bible. When the messiah comes, you will know. There will be a great stroke of lightening seem by every man from east to west. The messiah will ascend down, defeat Satan and his army, and exult his throne for the rest of eternity.

link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Not if it's done right during the first or last half hour of sun rise or sun set, starting for only 10 seconds at a time, increasing by 10 seconds each day, while starting closest to the sunrise and sunset, to begin with. I prefer to do it with reflections of the sun, when it's fairly low in the sky, or just for short bursts of gazing. The eyes feel it when you go overboard and it creates a bit of pressure or headache very quickly if you're not doing it right, at the wrong time, or for too long.

link   
Is that a Gatorade ad in the middle of your post? :-O

Did ATS put that there, or did you?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Read what Jesus himself said, and the end of Revelations.

P.S. Babylon has already fallen. It happened. I heard it myself, and experienced it.

We're almost there, no need for all the death and destruction.

And please don't judge a book by it's cover. You don't know what I mean by "new age" for starters.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I put the Gatorade picture in there. Win from Within, it's a good message, as we are trying to win from within that which has been removed from our conscious understanding.

Sungazing is perfectly healthy. It's the UV rays that can damage your eyes, so, as previously said, the hour during sunrise and the hour before sunset, the UV index is usually always at zero. You can check at weather.com when you want to try it out.

Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is within, bro. It is not here, or there, but inside. It is hidden by the "sin," or our attachment to lower vibrations, such as my example with alcohol. I still drink alcohol but I don't cling to it to fill a deficiency in my being anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Best post to ever be on this site. S&F thank you for this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Be careful you are thinking about the key to the real revolution: INDIVIDUALISM and COLLECTIVISM by VOLUNTARY CONSENT.

You cannot have ying without yang, otherwise there would be no balance.

This is an advanced concept that surpasses duality. They are symbiotic, and thus in reality, a unification principle by which we grow and prosper off each other. Similar to how there cannot be light without shadow. Our weaknesses as an individual can be the strength of another. Without the division, all obstacles can be overcome by our collective and individual natures.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorkandMindy

Originally posted by boncho
I'm confused, you post about corporate greed, religious institutions and then there is a video about staring into the sun with the naked eye.

everything related to corporate greed confuses you, maybe you should start to believe.

hijacked religion has worked as we can see no progress in any thing today, war justified by protecting the freedom but to no avail because of greed and power hungry fat cats.

but i guess ignorant blind and confused people don't get it.

kay-o?

Okay, but what does all that have to do with staring into the sun?

Explain...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Sorry dude but if you are waiting for the Messiah then it is you who is truly in the dark. You have been lied too and I'm sorry. YOU are your own savior, if you don't believe that, then there is pretty much nothing left to discuss here.

For those who deny a Great Awakening, speak for yourselves, if the world is still dark to you then so be it. For the rest of us, the reason we are seeing so much pain and conflict is that there is so much light penetrating the darkness allowing it to be truly seen for what it is...and instead of cynically retreating we have responded to the call and have made changes to ourselves and taken on the task of self responsibility. If you don't get that, that's cool, you don't have too...

We create our reality and our world with our thoughts so why not change your mind state? Because it is up to the individual and unfortunately most of us believe that we do not matter. WE DO. But its up to you, nobody else...

Good luck, I'm on my path. Maybe see you sometime soon.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Soooo, let me get this straight....you are will to accept any form of great awakening, enlightenment, ascending masters etc....any or all EXCEPT Jesus Christ and His righteousness? All other forms of trying to reach Heaven or Nirvana or whatever you want to call it, will end up as one of the many paths to the devils and fallen angels HELL.

Be warned all, there is a great awakening coming.....but it will not be a good one.....it will be terrible. 4 billion people minimal will die.

Back to the Bible, or back to the Jungle.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Ok, I'll wait for my Lord.

You wait for that day you wake up and feel a tingling sensation in your head, thinking you're "enlightened".

I'm assuming you're a novice in your "quest"? Ponder me this: Why have in the thousands of years of the buhddists monks, has NOBODY EVER ascended or reached nirvana? Yet their resorting to immolating themselves?

All this "New age" crap is just a western interpretation of Eastern material. It happens everytime Westerners get their hands on something...

edit on 16-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Everything is a distortion of light. Light is the highest vibration physically manifest, love the highest metaphysical vibration. You can feel love but you can't capture it or manipulate it.

Light from the Sun is a source of all things. It carries information and is self-aware. Our bodies are made of the same light! If you shine light through a prism, you get the seven colors of the spectrum, which corresponds with the 7 major chakras. If you were to take our light and shine it through a prism, would you not see a light being?

Think of all the "junk DNA" we possess that isn't activated. We hold information inside of ourselves, it's just the vast majority of it is shrouded in darkness, self-denial and societal conditioning. It throws and bolsters our egos out of whack along with a number of other things.

Seemingly, as light from the sun is getting denser, we realize the understandings we've been living with no longer support our ideas of harmony, co-existence, cooperation, love and self-actualization. It's literally tearing down the walls in our mind. However, one may choose to resist these new understandings, as it is their right, but it is self-defeating, in every sense of the word.

Video to demonstrate electrons are self-aware:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Atheists guide to religion

I thought atheists don't have a religion

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Light is not self-aware.

Again, stop applying you're pseudo-scientific ideas to real science.

It's called the observer effect.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I don't "have" to feel right all of the time, that's just how things happen for me.
That's how it is when you take a logical, no nonsense approach to life.
Tell me about your great awakening and what it has done for your life and for your world please.
My awakening just showed me that all of the hype is just that, but the folks buy it every time.
The problem with having "special" powers is, nobody wants to admit they don't have them as they all want to be better than the next guy.
I'm just a regular guy with a regular life, I have fun because I keep my square tidy and manageable, no nonsense.
Please tell me of your super power.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join