It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto plans massive biotech experiment in the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
the only thing I can say is... Something needs to be done!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

That is my sentiment and I know hundreds or thousands of people in the same line, but if you see how our nations dictatorship powers work the dirty and corrupted money of this monsters has filled out the pockets of plenty of whores in congress to make sure that the law protect them while the crap on us the consumers, voters and tax payer.

A lesson for those that still think America is free, is only free for those that can pay the most in Washington.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Right now the populations of the world are consuming more grain than can be produced. The corn biofuel thing backfired because they are rapidly depleting the soils and present laws allowed poisons and chemistry that does not meet future human consumption standards on these fields. They are ruined and it will take 20 years before we can naturally turn them back to producing edible food unless someone can figure how to neutralize these toxins. That may take 10 years.

We have upset the balance of the natural fisheries of the world and are forced to create frankenfish to feed our populations. This may be the wave of the future. It will take about three generations for most people to adapt genetically so expect much sickness till then. We have to quit wasting food and creating problems with chemicals that destroy the Ecosystem. Our unnatural garbage is going to come back to haunt us.

We presently have no alternative to all this, that's the scarey part. Don't put the blame all on Monsanto, look at the long term outlook. I personally think there are better ways.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
well i guess you have to look at this from every angle. sounds good to me if you can grow crops in the desert. i mean compair this to the large hadron collider. when you heard it produces black holes whats scarier that or geneticlly altered corn? i see both bad and good but you have to take a leap sometimes to try to make things better for us all.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
otherwise the only other thing that comes to mind is soylent green. anyone seen the movie?
edit on 16-3-2012 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Monsanto makes me feel ill.

Their wikipedia article reads like fiction. It's hard to believe there is an organization so soulless.

Anyone who takes action against this travesty of a company is a hero in my book... legal action or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Whatever happened to Monsanto getting hacked? I thought antisec or some other group was going to...

What if, this is a big whatif... You know that whole ascension thing and how only a certain amount of people will get raptured up to heaven... What if its just a simple alien abduction, and you are chosen based on your health... Now if these Monsanto people... Is ok to call them people? Anyways, these people are attempting to hurt our genes, and cause us nasty mutations.... Why, so maybe they can get a chance on the mother ship...

Stacking the odds in their favor...

What about this... What if chemtrails are actually Monsanto seeds being spread about? So they can hurt our food supply and sue farmers. They already have the gov in their pocket.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Corn all ready grows like crazy in texas they dont need to modify it. Its all over, heck it used to grow randomly in my back yard.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Look at the bright side Gentlemen.

Think about how great that is for the kids. Mosanto has already announced their special Halloween carrot edition will be available nation-wide this year for the first time.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
All it takes...

is the right plague. And the entire nation's corn crop dies in one feel swoop.

...Or, a new human plague.

Link

From above link:

Just in case you thought it was fine to eat Genetically Modified foods (better identified as “FrankenFoods”), along comes a study which makes it clear that you are eating this make believe non-food at your own peril and, worse yet, you are feeding it to your kids at their peril as well. It is important to note that Codex Alimentarius, which sets standards for the international trade of food, permits genetically modified foods and makes no effort to limit, control or eliminate them. In fact, the US has been trying for years to prevent the labeling of GM foods and seed in international trade to emulate its domestic policy which prohibits any label indication that foods contain GM ingredients, as 75-80% of all foods sold in the US do. Now it appears that the increasingly prevalent nightmare of a disease called “Morgellon’s Disease” may be a result of GM crops and food. Morgellon’s Disease was first described when a woman’s 3 year old son developed rashes and intensely itchy sores which produced weird multicolor fibers emerging from his skin. She put up a website about the condition in 2001 and named it “Morgellons Disease” after a 17th century report of a similar affliction. As it always does, the allopathic community of Western, drug-oriented physicians labeled sufferers as delusional. As a physician, I have a great deal of difficulty explaining how a delusion can produce colored fibers which protrude from the skin and continue to grow in a petri dish. Be that as it may, the multicolored fibers produced by the “delusion” have been analyzed and we now know that Morgellon’s Disease is no longer rare, nor is it mysterious any longer. A study of the fibers shows that they contain DNA from both a fungus and a bacterium which are used in the commercial preparation of genetically modified foods and non-food crops (such as cotton). The fibers themselves are primarily cellulose, which the human body cannot breakdown or manufacture. So GM technology apparently has, like Professor Frankenstein, found a way to animate the non living. These fibers twist and twine, grow and divide. In short, living beneath the skin of people, they form parasitic lesions out of what should be non-living material but which, through the horror of genetic modification, has taken on the characteristics of a living thing.

These are frightening things. The CDC has recognized Morgellon's now, but not figured out a cause. But there is damning evidence surfacing:

Doctors say that this type of disease could only be caused by a parasite, but anti-parasitic medications do not help. Psychologists insist that this is a new version of the well-known syndrome known as “delusional parasitosis.” While this is a “real” disease, it is not a physically-caused one. But now there is physical evidence that Morgellons is NOT just psychological. When pharmacologist Randy Wymore offered to study some of these fibers if people sent them to him, he discovered that “fibers from different people looked remarkably similar to each other and yet seem to match no common environmental fibers.” When they took them to a police forensic team, they said they were not from clothing, carpets or bedding. They have no idea what they are. Researcher Ahmed Kilani says he was able to break down two fiber samples and extract their DNA. He found that they belonged to a fungus. An even more provocative finding is that biochemist Vitaly Citovsky discovered that the fibers contain a substance called “Agrobacterium,” which, according to New Scientist, is “used commercially to produce genetically-modified plants.” Could GM plants be “causing a new human disease?”

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I agree Monsanto seems soulless, I don't like their practices of trying to crush the little guy at all. Their greed will soon cause their total destruction if they don't get their act together. You can tell everyone a mouse told you that
I'll see you in the squirrels den(nut house)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by Brandon88

Monsanto = death of humanity.

You're absolutely right!
Google : UrbanFarming

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Monsanto: Agent Orange, Round-up, and GMO seeds Oh my... I found that Darwinian selection is by far the best way to keep crops healthy. Eventually their tactics will fail and some sort of fungus or bug will eat their GMO crops for supper with nothing to stop it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Monsanto: Agent Orange, Round-up, and GMO seeds Oh my... I found that Darwinian selection is by far the best way to keep crops healthy. Eventually their tactics will fail and some sort of fungus or bug will eat their GMO crops for supper with nothing to stop it.

Well it could get worse. What if the fungus jumps to Humans? Turning people into raving mad killers as the fungus devours their bodies from the inside out? Scary? Oh yeah pure nightmare fuel to be sure.Instead of the grey goop we get the green goop. Plants grow so fast that it makes the tide look like its not moving. A green living hell on earth.A plant zombie apocalpse baby! Everyone get your flamethrowers out now.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
rt.com...

US Government has sealed American's fate given last years failed Monsanto GMO corn crops and the known organ damage and fatalities already linked to their GMO corn, which is banned in so far in as many as 27 countries, yet...

For the first time, the US Government has signed off on a large-scale experiment involving genetically modified crops, which will lead to biotech big shot Monsanto introducing an engineered corn seed across America from South Dakota to Texas. The government has agreed to let Monsanto test out the biotech crop on farms owned by the company from the state of South Dakota down through Texas to see if the seed stands to be commercially viable; if so, it is expected to be made available for purchase in 2013. With America’s small-time agriculturists in danger — and already largely threatened by industry giant Monsanto — a success for the seed could see yet more farmers finding themselves unable to compete and forced to throw in the towel.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
people are already protesting monsanto, documentaries are coming out, some farmer in Canada won a lawsuit against them, Anon got involved w/ revealing some of their filth, studies are coming out the gmo's are like poison to the body, there is a million + signed petition by americans to force gmo labeling on all foods..

....slowly the tables are turning.

GMOS need to be destroyed and Monsanto needs to and will be shut down eventually when everyone Unites as people are doing now, to completely Shut them DOwn

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join