Sioux Chief- Speaks of Star People, 2012 and Mayan Calendar" Pt.1

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

He is one of seven Sundance Chiefs for the Yankton Sioux Sungdeska Sapa Tiospaye, no scamming about this man. although you are free to believe or not believe his message, calling him a scam is pretty small of you.

Same?

New Age Frauder Who runs some kind of star knowledge sun dance for white people etc

keep getting 404 broken link from that page and anytime i try to access their forum as well?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I had no trouble accessing the page and it just states the time and speakers for the conference including the prices. Dont understand what that poster was trying to prove by it lol.

Thank you btw.

www.newagefraud.org...

They called Jesus a fraud too so I guess we are all in good company... Also to note is that it is a site where ppl gather to hate everyone but themselves...
edit on 19-3-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

oh i see lol , no Chief Standing Elk is certainly not a fraud by any standard and you're welcome.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Clearly this person is trying to impress the crowd by wearing ceremonial garb. Anyone that thinks he has some insight because of his heritage is by definition a racist.

What I find wacko about this guy is that he claims to be able to identify alien languages. What nut is going to fall for that?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If I left my land to travel into the unknown I would wear protection too. It takes great courage to be a leader today, to be a teacher even more difficult and an individual almost impossible.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
its been my experience that when one makes a connection with some one gifted with true insites and connection, if it is ment for a person to know:
freaky things from the spirit world will just jump out and happen that let you know,
and you will know

but not every one will match up with a gifted person,
so some may get something worthwhile, while some others will not,
and then the others will have to find it somewhere else
and they will
if it is ment to be.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Why are you so against the new age?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You think this guy is a teacher? Seriously?

This guy puts on a ceremonial costume to dupe the gullible.

He identifies alien languages? That is so funny. I wonder if he speaks Klingon.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I point out the wackos. I know lots of what are called age agers. They also think these people are nutsy.

Look at all of the fake claims made about ancient peoples that are offered as evidence. Look at all of the false claims made about ancients. People making these claims are duping their clients.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Religions and cultures talk of an end. There is a theme, if you cant seem to pick it up..then so be it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy

Why are you so against the new age?

Aha trick question!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

If I left my land to travel into the unknown I would wear protection too. It takes great courage to be a leader today, to be a teacher even more difficult and an individual almost impossible.

Not if the money is good enough and you can find a bunch of new age dreamheads with fat wallets and loose spending habits.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

They called Jesus a fraud too

Jesus didn't require money or wear a head full of feathers and claim to converse with aliens.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

He is one of seven Sundance Chiefs for the Yankton Sioux Sungdeska Sapa Tiospaye, no scamming about this man. although you are free to believe or not believe his message, calling him a scam is pretty small of you.

Same?

New Age Frauder Who runs some kind of star knowledge sun dance for white people etc

keep getting 404 broken link from that page and anytime i try to access their forum as well?

www.newagefraud.org...

Works for me. Seems the real NDns don't like this fraud either.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

The guy is a wacko taking money from the pockets of the easily duped.

The audience probably are racists that think his heritage is meaningful. These people lend weight to his tales because of the color of his skin and who he claims as his ancestors.

This guy claims to recognize alien speech. Is this the new age form of speaking in tongues?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

The tradition of passing the hat around for money is as old as the temples. How many times have you 'tithed' and for what purpose? All you need to do is pray and read your bible.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Jimmy Carter is a decendant of John Carter ("King of Prussia") of Cornwall via the Carters of Virginia, English smugglers born from pure Norman ancestory whom arrived in to England during the Norman invasion of King William 1st.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The tradition of passing the hat around for money is as old as the temples. How many times have you 'tithed' and for what purpose? All you need to do is pray and read your bible.

Fraud is a tradition as old as the temples. I don't tithe to frauds, bibles or not.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Early priests (or whatever label you want) walked the roads spreading their message.

They were 100% completely dependent on the charity of others for Everything. It was a very tough life.

If people of a town did not welcome them and take up collections for them - - they could actually die of starvation or lack of shelter.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You're correct, but they never accepted money. They would accept food and a night's lodging, but keeping money on your person only led to being robbed. Most thieves would see a man of the cloth and know that there was no money to be had, so they'd leave them alone.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join