Sioux Chief- Speaks of Star People, 2012 and Mayan Calendar" Pt.1

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sioux Chief- Speaks of Star People, 2012 and Mayan Calendar" Pt.1

A simple message and something I think ATS may enjoy discussing. Did any one here attend?

Part II

Raise your personal level of collective consciousness. Be prepared vibrationally.
edit on 15-3-2012 by antar because: Link

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Video not working.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Starrunner

Thank you, fixed! Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
well, he was right that we are trained to be sheep or cattle...kids
its a religion - believe what you are told to believe and do what you are told to do
or go to hell...I mean jail

"they" don't need a welcoming commity
"they" are doing their thing as they see fit...but that would be my video not his
edit on 15-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
must admit i dint watch the whole thing, and skipped around quite a bit.

Im just not impressed! There i said it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Haites

Knowledge is always impressive! Especially coming from someone like this. Thanks op, will be watching this later

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is the speaker Golden Chief Light Eagle?

Isn't this the guy that claims that one of the other speakers on the tour was speaking Andromedan and that those aliens look a lot like the aliens in Avatar?

Isn't he also the guy that asks people to pray for chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Chief Golden Light Eagle is a member of the Ihunktowan Dakota Nation. His blood line is Lakota, Dakota, Nakota and French.

He was involved as a government NOC and witness in the case of Violet Gail Eldridge and the United Tribal Alliance scam. Eldridge was also known as White buffalo Woman, ex-CIA asset and purveyor of funds funneled, laundered and cleaned for and to the CIA. Until she got her own hands caught in the kitty.

edit on 16-3-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for posting.

There is a part 3 as well:

Couldnt find if there was more or not.
edit on 3/17/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)
edit on 3/17/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Did he just say he was in a group with Jimmy Carter, which is one of the elite and obviously a part of the royal bloodline? No thanks, next!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Beautiful videos, thank you for sharing!

I wish I could go to one of the conferences!

S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
Beautiful videos, thank you for sharing!

I wish I could go to one of the conferences!

S&F

what's keeping you, your money will spend in their scam as well as the next

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Supply and demand. people sense some connection to the whole Mayan/ Native American/ 2012 and beyond paradigm, why waste your ink spouting against individuals exercising their right to maintain an open mind and inquisitive heart?

There is nothing here on the speakers or the audience's part which deserves such a negative reaction. Is there something about this which disturbs you or did you not listen to the videos and their side of the many messages?

Also if people want/ need to hear this perspective, then the speakers need to be paid for their travel expenses and that is about all it comes down to.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Those pictures somehow gave me the creeps... I cant recall what you posted but I guess a picture is worth a thousand words.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Thank you, I will listen to it later, did not see this one, lol. I will reply after listening/watching. Ta Aah!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Supply and demand. people sense some connection to the whole Mayan/ Native American/ 2012 and beyond paradigm, why waste your ink spouting against individuals exercising their right to maintain an open mind and inquisitive heart?

There is nothing here on the speakers or the audience's part which deserves such a negative reaction. Is there something about this which disturbs you or did you not listen to the videos and their side of the many messages?

Also if people want/ need to hear this perspective, then the speakers need to be paid for their travel expenses and that is about all it comes down to.

Here we have a poster exercising their right to express themselves and you call it negative because they are pointing out the obvious. A negative reaction is deserved because the material being presented is in fact false.

It should in fact be pointed out that an open mind is not the same as accepting every piece of nonsense tossed out. An open mind is one that does not reject an idea without consideration. Discriminating and eliminating nonsense is not only acceptable, but preferred.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

only the parts about this guy being a complete scam.

send the scammer as much of your money as you want, fine with me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by antar

only the parts about this guy being a complete scam.

send the scammer as much of your money as you want, fine with me.

He is one of seven Sundance Chiefs for the Yankton Sioux Sungdeska Sapa Tiospaye, no scamming about this man. although you are free to believe or not believe his message, calling him a scam is pretty small of you.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

He is one of seven Sundance Chiefs for the Yankton Sioux Sungdeska Sapa Tiospaye,

whoopee.

no scamming about this man. although you are free to believe or not believe his message, calling him a scam is pretty small of you.

if calling a scammer a scammer makes me molecular I could care less.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

He is one of seven Sundance Chiefs for the Yankton Sioux Sungdeska Sapa Tiospaye, no scamming about this man. although you are free to believe or not believe his message, calling him a scam is pretty small of you.

Same?

New Age Frauder Who runs some kind of star knowledge sun dance for white people etc

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join