It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Nature Against Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is just too funny! Just when you thought this election couldn't get any stranger.....

www.bartcop.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That is such a coincidence...My boyfriend has said the same exact thing. Funny, but very frightning. You bible thumpers have been forewarned!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Jeez looks like the god who tells bush to do things is really trying to kill as many bush voters as possible... Maybe bush is talking to the guy downstairs not the guy upstairs

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Jeez looks like the god who tells bush to do things is really trying to kill as many bush voters as possible... Maybe bush is talking to the guy downstairs not the guy upstairs

Actually I think Cheney planted a small speaker in the Oval Office and tricks Bush into thinking hes God.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Originally posted by specialasianX

Actually I think Cheney planted a small speaker in the Oval Office and tricks Bush into thinking hes God.

I'd believe that one, seeing as how stupid Bush is. I bet what really happened was cheney didnt even bother with a speaker but just flat out told bush he was god, but bush couldnt tell anyone coz it was their little secret.

new topics

top topics

join