It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Republican Voter Fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ninepointfive

Thank you 9.5, I 'm sure many appreciate that.

spec

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
S&F
This is ridiculous! Sucks that this will ever be on the news..
Just got done putting my RP bumper sticker on btw

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

This is why, after the Republican Convention, if Ron Paul doesn't win we should simply leave the Republican Party. That there would expose a rigged election if the Republican Party came to a crashing end because an overwhelming majority left.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm not defending the fraud...I'm telling you to leave the Republican party because of it. Because that is the only thing you can do to fight back against it

I think it is foolish to think that this is an issue that is just relegated to the Republican party or Ron Paul. It is indicative of systemic corruption and the general untrustworthiness of the election process. There is plenty of dirt on Democratic hands too. They both work for the same master.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I appreciate your frustration but I don't think too many(not enough) republicans will ever abandon ship, because they don't want to anything to do with liberals. I suppose some could go Libertarian, but the main point of all this is that the voting system is ripe with fraud and being manipulated right in front of us. Do we need a voting police now?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Agreed poet, where there is power there is corruption. I just wonder if any justice will come of this, and in time to make a difference. I also hope that all these voting fraud incidents will cause a system revamping that is more transparent and fair.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My question is,(as posted in an earlier post) is if no laws are being broken, then why do the cops show up and haul off RP supporters like in another thread here at ATS such as......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I suggest if nobody has checked out the thread to which I just posted the link you should do so, it doesn't get any more blatant than that!

This is the link I meant to add.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i've been lurking on these threads for quite awhile! and it's astounding the way people brush off the corruption on both sides like it's just another day! and then defend said party/establshment. i'm from oklahoma a very republican state! I know more people in my everyday life that are democrats with a few republican views and visa versa (save for on gun laws we pretty much will get rid of or try get rid of any gun control laws and thats statewide! we like our guns!) You know what we don't do here? we don't defend a system that is knowingly corrupt! it was tried at our repub convention then ousted! all of you still bickering over the 2 party system are naive at best! we know it's a rigged system. and most dems i know or repubs i know are leaving said system for just that simple fact(unless it's for a specific reason I.E. Voting for a single candidate running in said establishment). as ats here states "deny ignorance" ! why stick with a party when you know those who control said party are corrupt? we are far beyond that of repubs vs dems! because anyone with any knowledge will realise both parties are fubar! the founding fathers we're naturally against political parties for this very reason! I personally would like to be able to do what i want with my body and life without being told to by either establishment! leave the judgement to god where it's supposed to be in the first place! i personally believe it's best to leave said parties than to continue on with this shennigan! I believe every person of this great country should do the same because all they do is limit us! and by continuing your support or memebership of either party is a blatant violation to being free! i could go into detail why repubs are bad or why dems are bad but i won't because i believe in my fellow man/woman! let's stop this division and start working together to better this country and by doing so better ourselves in the process! Vote who you want! but don't limit it to repubs vs dems! fight election fraud! and if either party is inherent in the fraud leave the party! if we can work together we can negate their influence altogether! LET FREEDOM WIN !!!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I suppose their frustration and adamancy is seen as disruptive? I'd be frustrated too if I saw injustices as this occurring, geez! I am curious what the charges are, and if they stick.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Joeblowsaidto

Agreed Joe, a new paradigm needs to be created, with alternative approaches. It's just too bad not enough people will jump ship to fortify a 3rd party. As it is now, whenever this begins to happen, it winds up being to the detriment and allows another status quo party to triumph. I hope things will change and these election shenanigans serve as a tipping point.

spec

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Is this happening all over the country? Likely!
Many people will be intimidated, as they tried to do to this
group, and how many times to they succeed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join