It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
1.) Global Economic Collapse
2.) World War 3
3.) Illuminati/NWO Related
4.)Mike Hockney's New Book Release
edit on 16-3-2012 by TheCelestialHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
1) Solar flare
2) Asteroid
3) Pandemic flu/virus

Maybe I'm just hyper-aware lately with all the 2012 end of the world talk. Things just don't feel right with the world these days. Nobody seems nice anymore. Everyone is greedy. We just don't take care of each other anymore. Government is definitely not run "by the people" anymore. I would hate for any super catastrophe to happen. But it would be kinda nice if the playing field was leveled out and we all took care of each other again.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
World War III ..Thats a no brainer
Polar Shift - Volcanoes/Earthquakes/Tsunamis Related ...I think 2012 is going to be a interisting month for Earthquakes..
Flu/Virus Pandemic ..Were due for this to happen
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
2012 is man-made. The real end is in Jah's hands and no-one knows the day. Btw tptb are still under His will.
It's all part of spiritual battle. I say use the Bible to see what will "they" be allowed to do and what else shall take place.

But nothing will happen? Many things on the list are happening for some time and I doubt they will stop that day.
We live in different world than people in 19 century, don't we?
F. meltdown? ...we just pretend there is none yet. And LOL - you actually have martial law too.
And so on...
Signs of the end are obvious.

from other post:

Is the "2012 mainstream" counting this as one-day event? Some people want to force political changes and they chose this date for many reasons. So I bet the main change will be (is) in consciousness/spiritual and a political + some man-made show to make it attractive maybe. So much fear, hope, believes - this energy will not just vanish. They always use your energy using you. It either cause something or will be used to cause something.

If an angel will finally do his job with Sun, (why not next year?) "They" will use it as usual. Like kings in ole times used astrology to start wars etc. Maybe they will introduce us our new demonic "alien" overlords after series of orchestrated events.
It's all in one package and it's somewhere around now. Well except zombies and planet-x - that's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey, sorry but the Mayan Calendar did not have leap years.
So, the calendar ran out already, and the world ended like 7 months ago, but we're still here. ( I think.) Soon, everyone will have to invent a new doomsday to believe in, just like always. It's like we want the world to be ending.

But, anyway, the Mayan calendar ended already.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
1.) Solar Flares

2.) Volcanoes and Earthquakes

3.) Hidden knowledge about ancient civilizations/aliens will be revealed

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Sorry, the only thing happening is the end of the Federal Reserve Charter, the dollar will be declared worthless and void. No money, no legal tender for everyone in America!!! That is it in a nutshell!!

Everything else will be a domino effect, you figure it out!!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

World War III
Solar Flares/Sun Related
Global Economic Collapse/Martial Law

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

As for december 21st, I would go with nothing happening as I don't think anyone can pinpoint a specific date but...

2012 or early 2013:

Massive solar CME

Possibilty of WW3

Possibility of Alien intervention.

Not necessarily in that order.

S&F.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

My top three would be:

1) Rabid French cheese
2) The Mother in law
3) Angry monkeys with sticks

Sorry to be flippant, but if hummanity goes the world will not end, just us. The world will not end until the sun goes 'pop'

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1pi314

Hey, sorry but the Mayan Calendar did not have leap years. So, the calendar ran out already, and the world ended like 7 months ago, but we're still here. ( I think.) Soon, everyone will have to invent a new doomsday to believe in, just like always. It's like we want the world to be ending. But, anyway, the Mayan calendar ended already.

yeah I saw that poster on facebook to. problem is the Mayan calendar doesn't state the years as we do it was translated by today's scholars who took leap year into account so your just plain wrong, the Mayan calendar didn't necessarily end yet. However those same scholars do agree that they cannot be absolutely sure when the calendar was made so they could be off by as much as four years so it could have ended or it might be 2016 or any year in-between. don't believe it just cause it's on the net especially on facebook RESEARCH!

by the way the Maya don't think it's the end of the world and never said it was. They believe it's just a big change in society possibly the higher consciousness or existence, take it from their ancestors. www.shiftoftheages.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Do all countries celebrate April fools' day. If so, we may not have to wait until December to see fireworks in the sky. www.space.com (2012 EG5) 2012-Apr-01 0.0015 0.6 38 m - 86 m 24.2 8.53. Near Earth object, 0.0015 lunar distance. The way that the sky has been threatening to fall lately, may indicate that we won't have to wait too long. End of New World Order-choice #2, and mass suicide to lower world population sounds good to me-choice 3

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
1. Something on June Or July 12.... False Flag or other worldwide event (Turkey/Syria border skirmish).
2. Guess: Greece drops from the euro.
3. Nothing on the 21st December.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
1. Global economic collapse/ martial law
2. Sun flare/sun related
3. Nothing, just a normal day!

Love the "Natzi invasion from the moon" one.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
1) Galactic Alignment, Space Related

2) Global Economic Collapse/Martial Law

3) Nothing - Just another regular day

I'm going to go with number 3 as the most likely.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well personally i think that nothing will happen on December 21, 2012 except martial law because everyone flipping out committing suicide and rioting due to this giant anticipation of the end of the world. That seems the most realistic to me. So in light of that, i would have some water and nonperishable food on hand because I'm betting that at least an entire month before 12/21/2012 people will be going bonkers and buying everything. And BELIEVE me when shtf with people panicking you wont want to venture outside.

But if you insist:

1. Mass Panic due to the enormous build up of "Dec 21,2012 "end of the world""

therefore causing
2. Martial law and ultimately the use of tho's peski FEMA camps.

3. ZOMBIE COLLAPSE/ Pandemic ( im sorry i had to add this one in ..
:roll

edit on 16-3-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
1) Nothing - just a regular day

2) Nothing - just a regular day

3) Nothing - just a regular day

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I vote "Just a regular day" – but that doesn't mean 'nothing'. There will be the usual SOS. A hurricane here, an earthquake and tsunami there... another few countries will default on their debt, another bunch of banks will go under. All kinda SOS. Of course, good stuff will happen, too. But it never makes the news.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
The end days are looming, just over 9 months and counting. Hopefully this thread will show us ATS's most likely scenario for December 21st 2012.

After 1 week (22nd March) I shall tally up everybody's votes and post the results. Unfortunately we don't have the ability to create polls so I will work it out manually.

I've tried to cover as many scenarios as possible which are in no particular order. Here are the voting categories for the Doomsday Vote (please pick 3 from below):

Fake Alien Invasion
Real Alien Invasion
Alien Intervention
Zombie/Flu/Virus Pandemic
World War III
Nibiru/Planet X
Asteroid/Comet Destruction
Solar Flares/Sun Related
Nazi Invasion from the Moon
Yellowstone National Park Eruption
Illuminati/NWO Related
Increased Vibrations/4th/5th Dimension Related
Polar Shift - Volcanoes/Earthquakes/Tsunamis Related
Galactic Alignment, Space Related
Nuclear/Atomic Accident
A.I Self Awareness - Robots, Computers, etc
Time Travel Related
CERN Particle Accelerator Related
TimeWave Zero Related
Bible - Angels/Demons/Rapture Related
Evolution/Hybrid Accident
Global Economic Collapse/Martial Law
Other - Please Specify
Nothing - Just another regular day

As stated above, please choose three from the above and if you have time, explain why you think these are the three most likely scenarios.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Just Chris because: change of poll closing date.

1. Increased Vibrations Related
2. Galactic Alignment, Space Related
3. Global Ec. Collapse (minus MA..)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
1. Nothing
2. Solar Flare wipes out the grid
3 AI nukes us all once they calculate that we're too bossy and inefficient to keep around

Then again...there's always Zombies...you can never count them out...especially if you don't shoot them in exactly the right part of their brains...
edit on 17-3-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join