The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

wow...I didn't think folks would have such a hard time following your instructions. This is a un-official member poll people. Don't try to be Clever( ha! good luck with that one) and follow the instructions. If you don't like them or this, leave!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nothing - Just another regular day

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Fake Alien Invasion
Real Alien Invasion
Alien Intervention
Zombie/Flu/Virus Pandemic
World War III
Nibiru/Planet X
Asteroid/Comet Destruction
Solar Flares/Sun Related
Nazi Invasion from the Moon
Yellowstone National Park Eruption
Illuminati/NWO Related
Increased Vibrations/4th/5th Dimension Related
Polar Shift - Volcanoes/Earthquakes/Tsunamis Related
Galactic Alignment, Space Related
Nuclear/Atomic Accident
A.I Self Awareness - Robots, Computers, etc
Time Travel Related
CERN Particle Accelerator Related
TimeWave Zero Related
Bible - Angels/Demons/Rapture Related
Evolution/Hybrid Accident
Global Economic Collapse/Martial Law
Other - Please Specify
===================================================================

... ErMmmmm.... ok I should break the Rule

Real Alien Invasion
Nibiru/Planet X
Alien Intervention
Solar Flares/Sun Related
Nazi Invasion from the Moon
Galactic Alignment, Space Related
World War III

The reason that I'm given is " So must it be, it is the law of the great cycle
edit on 16-3-2012 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
World War III
Polar Shift - Volcanoes/Earthquakes/Tsunamis Related
Global Economic Collapse/Martial Law

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Nothing will happen,

Economic meltdown

Other....Daniel Spencer will suddenly wake up and realize this was all a strange dream he had because of the slightly off potato salad he ate the night before...then he will drag himself out of bed and get himself to work at the sludge factory. By noon he will have forgotten the whole thing.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Alien Intervention
Illuminati/NWO Related
Galactic alignment related

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nothing from

Nothing leaves

Nothing

edit on 16-3-2012 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

economic colapse, flare, ww3

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Nothing just another day
nothing just another day
nothing just another day

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
1. New Madris EQ triggering Yellow stone super volcano
2. sun flares, big ones, like an X-50
3. And lastly Zombie apocolypse (I would truly like this one, i want to test my skills against flesh eating zombies)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

False flag alien invasion.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
1. End of fiat money system / economic collapse.
2. Solar flares, mostly high X rated.
3. Alien Invasion / Fake Alien invasion. (can't decide if the US will or will not #$%^ it up for everyone.)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Illuminati/new world order
Global economic collapse
Other : a push to prosecute government corruption and individuals responsable.

But likely nothing will happen other than an individual going postal and on a killing spree.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You're all wrong because my uncle over at Langley told me how it's gonna come down.

It's ALL of it leading to one another at the same time.

WW3 breaks out and when the US starts losing it, they fake an alien invasion, which does attract a real alien invasion because they see the fake aliens and get really jealous but they will be thwarted off by a secret swiss-made weapon ( I really am not allowed to talk much about it, other than it's very versatile and red ) and so they send this huge Nibiru thing - which is not a comet or planet at all but something they use to play some intergalactic ballgame with - and that will of course lead to massive solar flares and crash the economy and that will let some bio-labs go bankrupt and they release a deadly virus which then leads to a zombie pandemic and my uncle said that's more or less the end, because the place is so messed up afterwards that the rest really doesn't matter anymore.
edit on 16-3-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
1) Nothing - Just another regular day

2) Other - Worldwide collapse of the fiat currency and baking system

3) Alien Intervention/Disclosure

Beat me to it!

Ditto.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Deep down inside we ALL want a zombie apolalypse, dont we??? If the world is going to fall apart, zombie apocalypse seems like the most fun.... All of the other weather related dooms days will just kill off people fast, i want to have an apocalypse where we atleast have a punchers chance...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I chose other: why because you are trolling for those in the white house to play on peoples fears, the FACTS are Israel attacks Iran, gas prices go through the roof, people are losing homes to the weather and your asking about F***king aliens, geo-science says what is happening on our planet comes in cycles of 20-25 thousand yrs. Its Economics, people can't pay their co-pay on there house insurance min 15-24 thousand dol, why not ask about VOTING these A- holes out of office, people drive 1 to 2 hours to work and back home, and you ask about DOOMSDAY. Oh and the mortage is still due on the 1st, house or no house and the car payment also. why not POLL about Voting People out of Conress, are you a DHS Puppet, or your own person who can write or ask the right questions, VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE if israel attacks Iran and US troops are deployed, remember BUSH, they said he was going to invade Iran nothing happen, Obama killed the only Peace Treaty Egypt and Israel had, kony is a CIA puppet to get US troops fighting in Afrika just Like in Viet nam in the sixtys. The big O #s foul and people like you smell roses
edit on 16-3-2012 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If we're literally voting for what will happen Dec 21, 2012, then I can virtually guarantee it will be nichts, nada, and zip. That said, based on recent history, I think the weather will continue to play a significant factor this year, and we're likely to have a significant earthquake. Now whether these events might be the results of something bigger (climate change, sun, etc), that remains to be seen. If I had to name one, I'd say the sun, but that's purely speculation.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
1. economic collapse.
2. Solar flares, mostly high X rated.
3. mass pandemonium causing marshal law

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Just economic collapse in this country The stock market is being artificially manipulated, the media trot out every week now about how the employment situation continues to improve(where?) How long will the Chinese put up with our indebteness to them, and how long can the Fed keep printing worthless money before it becomes noticible even to the sheeple? And now they've said indetermined about of detention for so-called homegrown terrorists whether real or imangined. WTSF is all it takes to declare martial law and round ups, if we get massive protests like Greece.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join