It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Picking only 3 is tough, especially because many of the scenarios listed I think are inter-related,

1) Illuminati/NWO related
a. WW3
b. Economic collapse/ martial law
c. Pandemic/ Disease
e. False Alien attack
d. all the other things these guys are up to!

2) Polar Shift
a. Earthquakes, volcanos, floods
b. Sun Flares
c. Mother Nature changes drastically in someway

3) Increased Vibration / 4th, 5th dimension related
a. Alien Intervention
b. Bible- Angels/ Demons/ Rapture related
c. Humans understanding of the Universe evolves

Interesting thread ! Liked the idea someone had about an off shoot of this thread about what people will do in the days leading up to that date?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
TimeWave Zero Related gets my vote.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
so what are the results? hope to see them soon anyways

if its not too late my picks are the following in order

polar reversal

increased vibrations

global economic collapse

tho like others have mentioned i think they're all related, the first two with my third choice but also with sun flares, possible galactic alignment, time wave zero (but thats just predicting a prediction of novel times), im hoping AI and time travel and other technological advancements will be made

tho a zombie virus would be pretty cool too

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well just to chime in to this stuff.

1) All Xmass stuff in December of 2012 before the 21 is 98% off what a deal.

2) All money is devalued to 0 so old socks are the new money.

3) All governments of the world take a week of to welcome there new over lord ATS.

And we all get a free lunch in all of this.

good fun.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

1. Polar Shift - Volcanoes/Earthquakes/Tsunamis Related
2. Global Economic Collapse/Martial Law
3. Alien Intervention

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
1.) Solar fare

2.) Polar shift

3.) Nothing

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Real Alien Invasion
This i would kinda prefere over many others mainly because after watching many sci-fi i know that all we need is water, sigourney weaver or will smith.

CERN Particle Accelerator Related
boredom may push a scientist to stick something unusual in there and crank it up to 11.(human stupidity)

Nuclear/Atomic Accident
there are so many nuclear weapons on earth and us humans are oh so stupid.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Solar Flare most likely.
Maybe this could be how it happens?

link to video showing ships riding the solar wind to earth...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thanks for all your votes. I am now totalling them all up and will get back to you shortly.

JC.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

finally,

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Not saying I believe anything will happen, just what I think would be most likely.

1. Nothing - Just another regular day

Because I think that, if anything, the Mayan stuff that started all the 2012 talk was alluding to a change, not to an end. And change happens gradually and daily. So I think that while something might happen in 2012, it doesn't necessarily mean one event that occurs on one day, ya know? Point being, if something happens, it's been building for a while, and so then I can't chalk it up to "it's 2012".

2. World War III

Because it's not a matter of if, but when.

3. Yellowstone National Park Eruption

Again, not if, but when.

And I know you said three, but I believe that if 2 or 3 happened, either (or anything on your list) could bring about martial law. It seems a pretty imminent threat that our government has long been preparing for, regardless of why it comes about.

I know there's tons of these threads and I don't normally respond, but I actually like the approach of this one, since we aren't claiming or singling out a theory.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
1. astronomical occurrence

I'm just jumping on the Mayan connection. If their calender ended for any other reason
than simple being the end of their calender....then I'm going to guess they had
something figured out about the cosmos that we have yet to perceive.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I realize the poll closed many months ago; so, just for the heck of it, here are my answers anyway.

Other - Please Specify - Companies selling T-shirts that say "I survived the 2012 apocolypse" or "Apocolypse Surviver" will be in high demand for about 10 days until New Years.

Other - Please Specify - I think there will be a very large number of suicides just before the X date and up through the 23rd of December that are 2012 related suicides.

Nothing - Just another regular day
edit on 22/10/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I realize the poll closed many months ago; so, just for the heck of it, here are my answers anyway.

Other - Please Specify - Companies selling T-shirts that say "I survived the 2012 apocolypse" or "Apocolypse Surviver" will be in high demand for about 10 days until New Years.

Other - Please Specify - I think there will be a very large number of suicides just before the X date and up through the 23rd of December that are 2012 related suicides.

edit on 22/10/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

Better late than never I suppose.

Wonder if this poll would be radically different now we only have two months left?

I'm pondering on more users voting for "Nothing" happening now!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Naw, this would have been the same answer a year ago or even five years ago from me ... except the T-Shirt marketing idea is new.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Galactic Alignment, Space Related
Other - Please Specify

each astrological age seems to have produced changes in within us, and our societies. and 2012 is the marker for the next age, although it's influence is already being felt and will continue to be after that date. there will be change, but I believe it will be more or less gradual. it's quite possible that nothing more drastic as that which we've witnessed so far will occur. and the changes might only become evident a generation or more in the future.
although, geological disturbances, natural calamities, and more likely, man made disasters (as those in power struggle to remain in power) are all quite possible.
so isn;t something like planet x...either manufactured or real, demons, angels, ect...since part of the change just might be an expansion of our awareness to the point where we might more easily perceive things we cannot....
and, well, each person will interpret whatever they percieve according to their own background.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join