It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati The Freemasonry and zionism - The Master Plan To Rule The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is a complete home made documentary with zero funding.Still under production guys so if you have any information to add , pls do so , i will credit you !

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Before ATSers go through the trouble of vowing 12 minutes of their life to this video. Perhaps you could explain the motivation in making it (awaking the masses, gaining an audience on youtube, etc.).

And, what you hope to accomplish by the production...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You know what ! I would recommend the mod to delete this thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

This is awesome, seriously in depth. there is one thing I would like. Put the narrative in why Iraq invaded Kuwait. mention how the west gave the Kuwaitis horizontal drills that literally stole the Iraqis oil. I think its relevant and shows that you are not on one side of history. But seriously this is a really well put together piece, you have talent judging off what iv seen so far... please be sure to post the whole thing when its finished,

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gadaffy

Thanks my friend , will do

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Very good production. It is impressively put together. I have some reservations with the information you omitted from the text though. Should you be interested in some factual information about masonry, and the Templars, Please let me know. Between the masons on this very site, there is a whole lot of information that is backed up by facts and references that would be very useful to your documentary. It may point to a new and even more hidden group to blame, but at least you will be portraying facts, and all of them. Again, Kudos for the work.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nice production value—it's a sharp looking video (though it isn't clear from the first minute or so what the actual title is going to be... there are 2 or 3 title graphics that seem to muddy things a bit)

A number of things that could be brought up, though…

Masonry existed in England prior to 1717 when the first Grand Lodge was created. The way it's phrased in the video it's as if it came out of nowhere.

The motives of Philip the Fair and Pope Clement should be examined as well. Philip owed the Templars a LOT of money, and he didn't want to pay them back. So the easiest way for him to deal with them was to have them charged with heresy. The Vatican has released documents showing that the Templars were exonerated of all charges—that their confessions had been coerced by torture. All the baphomet imagery in the video really doesn't belong, because that was all made up.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Actually, a few other comments now that I've had a few hours to reflect on the video.

First, I wish there was more content to cover the 400 years between Bannockburn and UGLE. That kind of gets washed over with a hand wave. If there were concrete proof that any of the surviving Templars continued teaching Templar tradition, and that got passed on for 13+ generations without leaving a shred of evidence, then that would be something. But somehow, I suspect you don't actually have any proof…

Second, going back to the whole Baphomet/Templars worshiping pagan gods hoax. It really doesn't do any good to try to paint them in that light. Again, it was coerced confessions given under torture, and they recanted those confessions when they weren't being threatened. So the confessions are pretty much useless.

No, the truth of the matter is that the Templars when they were committing atrocities against the Muslims during the Crusades were doing so at the order, and by the authority of the Catholic church.

When the church severed ties with them, cut them off, and had them killed, they may have stopped being Catholic, but they didn't stop being Christian. If you're going down the path that they were in positions of power with James I and onward, then you have to come to the conclusion that they were involved in the Church of England. It's possible that King James himself was a Mason, and that the King James Bible was translated, in part, by Masonic scholars.

It seems like the direction of your documentary intends to paint the Templars as Satanists, in opposition to both the Christians and the Muslims, but the truth is, they were always Christian and continue to be so.

I know that won't fit into your concept of a nefarious New World Order plot, but it's the truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Releasing full content 14/06 2012 :

12 mins preview - SEE BELOW

new topics

top topics

join