It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro... Again... Howdy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My bad for rambling on with my first post...

About me, I'm 30, male, like long walks on the beach... Don't like, having to type a new intro.

I like to speculate.

I have a hair that grows thicker and in the wrong direction on my right upper arm... It comes back after I rip it out...
I like to pretend its an alien attenae. Havent had it checked out, just pure speculation.

My interest are, freeing the mind, the rest will follow.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Congratulations, in between your plucking hairs, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We do understand that the shear size of the website can be overwhelming, so we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Afraidnomore

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will be able to start your own threads in the appropriate areas & additionally send/receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well goodness that is some introduction. I hardly know what to say. I expect des will be along directly and she usually has a pina colada to go with your beach walks
Welcome to the best site on the internet. We are just folks here, if you need anything just ask people are very willing to help.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afraidnomore

I like to pretend its an alien attenae. Havent had it checked out, just pure speculation.

Sounds like a fun thread material

Welcome, buckle up and enjoy the ride

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Afraidnomore

Rad intro! you belong here I'm positive of it.

Good handle too! Fear is a completely bogus way to live life, and makes for a closed mind. Yours is so open I bet it has a screen door!
Mine does too! so don't worry, you're not alone.

Your interests include some of the better enVogue lyrics I hafta say: free your mind, the rest will follow, be colorblind, don't be so shallow.

Welcome friend, this is the ride.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

edit on March 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join