It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Microchips?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First official thread! Here's my story...

So i was visiting my family in southern ohio about a month ago and we was watching the 11 o'clock news when all of the sudden this came on...i caught it a little late but what you see is enough to understand

they say that it will be ready in 5yrs but i believe it was ready when this hit the news. i searched for some more information on it but i can't find anything regarding this. I just dont like the fact that the doctors can give a patient meds via cell phones?!?! What if he hits the wrong button? What do you think ATS?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Similar thread: Worth reading for you.

Should you worry about your doctor implanting something in you tomorrow? No.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnoNymousDoN

They want to get people used to the idea of being electronically wired. I read that part of Obummer's health care law is that by March of 2013 anyone who buys health insurance will have to be implanted with a chip and that chip will be hooked into their bank account and medical records so when you go to the doctor it's all there. And of course by law everyone will have to be insured. I found this hard to believe but the person who wrote this put up the relevant parts of the health care law on the website. The language is so obtuse and hard to understand but he found it in there and it seemed to make sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

Yea i heard about the microchips in obamas healthcare bs this was the first time i seen it on the local news in person so i thought it was cool thanks for the s&f whoeverr u r

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So you would willingly have the microchip put in you? And yea they got the chips in astronauts and so what? Astronauts have tests done on them forcefully cause they are owned by the government. Troops will have microchips in them too...but i will definitely not accept this microchip or any kinda crazy vaccine they got if i aint sick
edit on 15-3-2012 by AnoNymousDoN because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join