It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and more its looking like NAZI Germany around America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

so if a european and african both speak and write in English, they are the same from a racial point of view?

if an european speaks swahili and an african speaks german, they are no longer european or african?

language is an awful way to identify people and i think way less than half of mexicans are european and the vast majority are aztec using a foreign language. if i were Spain, i'd not be sleeping at night out of fear they may wake up tomorrow and Mexico City will officially change its name back to Tenochtilan.

to be honest...i'm beginning to think most americans are natives and that europes footprint here wasn't as deep as they would like to believe. i personally can't believe anyone could convince themselves that they could impregnate more women than me. but if you think so.

for this reason...that America is under the firm control of native Americans...and nazism, christianity, islam and judaism are foreign concepts and have no hope of finding roots in this land.

i suppose you can proceed with the belief that this is a colony of europe or africa or middle east...or that those concepts have meaning in this land...

sucks to be you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

OP, Ill take this one for you
Hitler for example- was of jewish heritage
Check it out. Or, atleast that was the information I was given throughout every history class I ever had

edit on 16-3-2012 by Rossa because: spelling and content

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Hmm, Been here 46 years, and dont think I ever heard of any REQUIREMENTS to be American, I think the opposite to your comment is the Bill of Rights- READ IT, and learn.
It doesnt matter what your religion is in the United States, you ahve a right to practice it, although I will give you that the Republic was founded on Christian standards.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

its more likely that Christian's are founded upon the principles of the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
or perhaps its just a coincidence that the King James Bible wasn't published until AFTER the English found a place in America.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I have to agree on both counts
2nd line

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok, now that Ive finally gotten through the whole thread, I want to ask a couple of questions, and make a couple of obsevations.

One thing I dont understand is, why it makes a difference who is of what heritage, the events of WWII took place( or atleast Ive always been taught this) because of Hitlers lust for power, his personal vision for the German people, and hatred of the Jewish people as a whole. I have also been told that his hatred of Jews stemmed from his upbringing, and his failure to suceed in his chosen career(artist), and that he saw the current German political administration as taking all of the wrong steps to help the German people pull out of the financial mess they were in after thier defeat in WWI. He felt that they (German People) had no pride in who they were.
I have also been taught that alot of his actions after taking power stemmed from a mental imbalance, namely his psychopathic nature, and megolomania, and goaded by a rather debilitating STD.

So, that being said, here are the observations- I grew up cutting my teeth on WWII history, my father was there, and told us all he knew with the exception of a few things he thought were too gruesome.

It was the actions of the political parties, and changes in laws that preceeded the war and were enacted during that are really scary to me. Why, because I see them rearing thier ugly head here. I distinctly remember one of our esteemed security folks telling someone "see it, report it" or something very along those lines. The crackdowns and arrests of Occupy protestors, granted some were violating the law, but from what I hear alot werent.

Last year sometime there were reports that the President was going to start a program similar to the Brown Shirt ChildrensProgram that Hitler started in WWII- atleast thats what it sounded like to me. I even started a thread on it.

Slowly but surely I am seeing our ability to make descision for ourselves being taken away, I dont know about you, but that scares the HE** outta me.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Rossa because: spell

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

Check it out. Or, atleast that was the information I was given throughout every history class I ever had

Cool. It is good to have a diversty of opinions. Hitler was surely the leader of Nazi party. But since i have been in different history classes,the ones that care for proof and such - i heard about these theories on ATS.
There are two versions that i heard -
1) Maria Schicklgruber (Hitler's grandmother on father's side) and Frankerberger (Austrian Jew ) rumour. Even if it is true (and those are rumors without any proof), he is not Jewish by Jewish definition nor by Nazi "blood percentage" counting definition. According to Nazis he would be Mischlinge of second degree. Of course he was declared pure Arian in the Reich, but it might be propaganda.
2) Genetic test of Hitler's relatives shows a gene not typically present in Europeans but present (among the others) in 20% of Jews.
Are those what 100% say that he was a Jew? Because i kind of fail to see the ultimate proof.
Or there was another version in the history class?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think most of you notice it really, you're just unsure about what to do. I'm kind of in the same boat (UK = 51st State.) but when it comes down to it if we all stick together and try to work out what's going on we'll find our answers anyway. Maybe we're just in the waking up phase, things might get better soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

I say dont be afraid, people need to come together seeing things as they are and move to change.
Somehow the stigma is out there dont let Big Brother know what you are thinking....I say stand up and say NO SIR. You will be afraid of me as your employer. You dont do according to the will of the people, your ass is out of here.

I said the "will of the people" not "what is good for the people."

The scary part of the deal is nobody is seeing the Big Bull Elephant in the living room with or without the pink swastika on it

Trouble is I keep my door closed instead of meeting out in the streets. Community doesnt get together much like we do here at ATS.
ATS is our way of shouting till our lungs bleed with the result of no real person listening.
Without community involvement we dont stand a chance. Like I said you saw this or that to a person and they shake their head up and down and walk away like nothing ever got said

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Or they call you a militant nutjob, and report you

I hate to say it but I am often in what I call the "silent majority"- I see whats going on, I dont like it, but in order to preserve the safety of my family I keep my mouth shut until it comes time to rise. I think there will be a time to rise, and slowly I am running into people who feel the same way, but arent vocal about it.

A comment here, a word there, a certain look, and then you get into a small discussion, and later a larger one, and the group gets added to until what do ya know?, theres a pretty large community of people involved. Thats happened a couple of times now.
Kinda reminds me of my Dads stories about the french underground.
It would take something pretty drastic to pull me out in the public eye, but I think eventually itll come.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I hadnt heard those two theories, I was told his mother was Jewish
But who knows, I question everything nowadays

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I understand, there are a couple of things Ive been involved in that have put me on a couple of lists. Nothing illegal or anything, just members of certain organizations. But it still results in me getting a pat down search every time I get on a plane, kind of a pain in the A** really.

Truth be told Im probobly pretty harmless, but that seems to be the thing, if your harmless and wont cause trouble until pushed, by gosh they do your best to push until you do. I think its someones way of ridding the U.S. of its trouble makers before the real trouble starts.

Thing is, its us trouble makers who are gonna stand when the U.S. really needs us.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Everything is fine just go back to sleep.

edit on 16-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You know Im sorta kicking myself, I went back and reread this post, and my response, boy was I out there,( thats what you get when you are trying to respond via computer and talking to someone at the same time.)

Christianity has been around far longer than the Constitution, irregardless of when the King James version of the bible was printed, there have been many versions before the King James, its not the one and only. Freedom of religion was one of the main premises for the formation of the U.S. and yes the constitution does reflect that fact although it was written many years after the first settlers came here, it is one of the main basic reasons they came, to avoid religious persecution.- Just saying

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rossa

You know Im sorta kicking myself, I went back and reread this post, and my response, boy was I out there,( thats what you get when you are trying to respond via computer and talking to someone at the same time.)

Christianity has been around far longer than the Constitution, irregardless of when the King James version of the bible was printed, there have been many versions before the King James, its not the one and only. Freedom of religion was one of the main premises for the formation of the U.S. and yes the constitution does reflect that fact although it was written many years after the first settlers came here, it is one of the main basic reasons they came, to avoid religious persecution.- Just saying

hey man its a heavy topic, you're not the only one to do a double take.
Yes leaving the oppression of the rule Henry and Mary and forming law on Paper that that would never happen here.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Who came up with the word NAZI?

The IRANIANS (Persians). !

Also another correllation between Nazi Germany and the current politcal climate in the USA.

When Hitler was rising to power, part of his way of doing this was to refuse to cooperate with any of the other parties in parliament.

Any of the changes that other parties suggested were immediately refused, and they were called the party that wouldn't cooperate in the German media of the day. Any ideas that didn't match the Nazi way of doing things were declined and lambasted.

The Nazis were also refusing to follow laws setup by previous German Governments and were vowing to make changes or eliminate many laws that the current Government had implemented as soon as they got to power.

Sound familiar?
edit on 16-3-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I didnt want to go there with this thread but to explore how our middle class and lower are being forced out, Soon birth control measures and paid abortions are aimed at elimination the class all together. Yes its a stretch, but none the less the same measures will not be enforced by the upper class. Its in our congress right now being talked about and they are fooling nobody.
You think that comment was a slip by Limbaugh ,,,not a chance

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rossa

I guess you are right...Christianity has been around for some time...

but the notion that the United States of America is founded upon it is incorrect.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So ashamed of this. Only MY stupid, ignorant, generation would believe, or say, something like this. Id like to see you say to a jew that nazi germany was controlled by jews. Preferrably one from the 40s. See how they react. But I guess since you were in nazi germany and all, you must know what it was like, and read it from a history book? Oh...wait. And I bet youd turn around and say our textbooks are biased, and ill written, but yet thats where you get your knowledge and information(forgot about the biased internet too). Let me tell you, my country will NEVER fall the path of nazi germany.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join