It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and more its looking like NAZI Germany around America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I say we are not like Nazi Germany, not at all!

Germany did NOT allow or encourage immigration.

It is getting to be common knowledge that Zionist Jews had a lot to do with Nazi Germany and the war.
This brand of jew cares not a bit about the common worker jew and never even winces when they are killed.

While that may be true.
Germany did something that America is now widely known for.

In the events leading up to WW2, Hitler began working to make the German people think they're race, beliefs, and most importantly culture were superior to every other country.
Hitler used great historical German figures to get his message across, which in turn led to a massive increase of German patriotism.
He reinstituted ancient German practices such as writing with Runes.

America today is very similiar to those events.
Everything from the military to media has been Americanized to induce patriotism amongst Americans.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Operation Paperclip

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

news flash, einstein...every nation on earth does this.

go to Pago Pago...i'm sure the locals will assure you in no uncertain terms that they are the standard by which human life should be measured.

the Americans have won this war and anyone who wanted them to fall will be the owner of the saddest story you ever heard.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by OhZone
I say we are not like Nazi Germany, not at all!

Germany did NOT allow or encourage immigration.

It is getting to be common knowledge that Zionist Jews had a lot to do with Nazi Germany and the war.
This brand of jew cares not a bit about the common worker jew and never even winces when they are killed.

While that may be true.
Germany did something that America is now widely known for.

In the events leading up to WW2, Hitler began working to make the German people think they're race, beliefs, and most importantly culture were superior to every other country.
Hitler used great historical German figures to get his message across, which in turn led to a massive increase of German patriotism.
He reinstituted ancient German practices such as writing with Runes.

America today is very similiar to those events.
Everything from the military to media has been Americanized to induce patriotism amongst Americans.

Germany was already very patriotic and it was very pissed off. It was only 60-70 years old, it had just lost a war, had signed a peace treaty which many thought was too harsh, faced hyperinflation because of war reparations and had a democracy which didn't work and which the ordinary people didn't like. Hitler was like the return of Jesus for these people. The greatest rock star Germany has ever seen. A poopload of people abroad admired him as well, such a great influence he had in the recovery of the German economy. Time magazine man of the year.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebellender

Yeah, I'm gointg with a negative.

Give it a few more years.
edit on 15-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

*News flash yourself*

No they don't and definately not to the hardcore extremities of the USA.

The US media have ensured the vast majority of Americans are kept in the dark of the worlds countries and cultures and as a result has created a distinctly "superior" feel from American culture.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shred

The German peoples pride was shredded after WW1, Hitler showed them what Germans should be proud of and what were the requirements to be German such as racial characteristics and following ancient German practices.

America's pride today has been shredded after being defeated in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, so they have instituted a black president to help reunite the country giving it more to be proud of.
All the while showing showing the requirements to be American etc, Christian (not Muslim) and so on.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

sounds like a minority opinion to this American.

as you could probably guess...i don't consider it to be of value.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

that's the plan?

so, the average American can immediately identify his enemies as those who criticize Obama?

i'm glad they made it so easy...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I am not American,

and you cannot deny American patriotism is definately "worse" than most if not all countries.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

its probably the worse.

that's why i can't figure out why so many people speak of this place.

it's probably better to focus on all the good places and go there instead.

i wish you luck on your journey.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

When I hear the term "progressive" I think of the nazi party.

Progressives (both republican and democrat) have an unyeilding ideology.
They don't waiver from their ideology.
The laws they enact are ultimately taking away our freedoms.
They care little for the rule of law.
They feel themselves above the law.

For those who don't think that there are "sides" anymore, I say you are wrong.

There is the side that wants a larger government. More government regulation, more laws, more control, they want to take away our freedoms.

Then there is the other side where we want smaller government, personal resonsibility, individuality, more freedoms.

Both sides have R's and D's after their names.

There is an idealogical war going on right now in America.

Now, more than ever, we need to apply critical thinking to each and everything that they, the "public servents" we hired, say and do.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Shred

The German peoples pride was shredded after WW1, Hitler showed them what Germans should be proud of and what were the requirements to be German such as racial characteristics and following ancient German practices.

America's pride today has been shredded after being defeated in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, so they have instituted a black president to help reunite the country giving it more to be proud of.
All the while showing showing the requirements to be American etc, Christian (not Muslim) and so on.

I'm sorry but imho straight line comparisons like these just don't work. It was a different time and a very different country with its own circumstances. I don't even see how Obama would unite the US, if anything he seems to be more of a dividing factor. There are those that see Obama as proof of establishment foul play, then there are race issues on both sides of the fence and there are the "liberals".

Also, it's not like the US was defeated in Iraq. It conquered and occupied the country, installed a new system of government and is on its way out(mostly). Afghanistan still a work in progress, country basically occupied and a new system of government installed.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
in german its nationalsoZIalistische and thats where the zi in Nazi comes from no zion.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Originally posted by reitze

How long till "Calieph Obama" gets his image placed on the Temple Mount, or "Dome of Barack"?

edit on 3/15/2012 by reitze because: expletive

Well they already have President Obama shaped dildos and vibrators so it won't be long now.

Did you see the article where someone replaced the stars with his face and a democratic something or other refused to take it down until the media showed up with veterans showing them the law that the flag was illegal.

Their excuse was we are proud of our country at last and the President and aren't afraid to show it.

No I've not seen that but if you had a link I'd spray it via my FB & twitter!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Although this is 4 years old, I only saw it for the first time today on a friends Facebook page, along with this comment:

Adoration of a political figure in a military youth movement and spouting political mantras..... remind you of anyone??? Here's a clue.... Pope Benedict......

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen it, but I think it's relevant to this thread.

Needless to say I watched it like this

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Shred

IDK I thought Obama was a Muslim. Seriously he's even called the "Caliph". And the Hash Crisis inspired Arab srping has reformed the Caliphate nation as a Muslim brotherhood.

... and that's without even knowing/caring about where he was really born. He seem more interested in his daddy's revenge.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Originally posted by reitze

How long till "Calieph Obama" gets his image placed on the Temple Mount, or "Dome of Barack"?

edit on 3/15/2012 by reitze because: expletive

Well they already have President Obama shaped dildos and vibrators so it won't be long now.

Did you see the article where someone replaced the stars with his face and a democratic something or other refused to take it down until the media showed up with veterans showing them the law that the flag was illegal.

Their excuse was we are proud of our country at last and the President and aren't afraid to show it.

Acorn? Has anyone seen Butter's Bottom Biatch? I'm sure the Afghanistan'ies would rather find missile-shaped dildos than dead Pat Tillman's on the Poppies.

And anyone notice where the new "Opium Wars" are sending the OPIUM? 1/2 the USA is "On something", and its mostly OPIUM.

[yea that's beer talk - so while not "on something" that's "something" too isn't it. maybe its 99%]

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighMaintenance
Although this is 4 years old, I only saw it for the first time today on a friends Facebook page, along with this comment:

Adoration of a political figure in a military youth movement and spouting political mantras..... remind you of anyone??? Here's a clue.... Pope Benedict......

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen it, but I think it's relevant to this thread.

[puking my guts out, should be shouted from roof tops if I didn't double over in pain]

Needless to say I watched it like this

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

NAZI YOUTH. How is that legal? Did someone privately sponsor that and sign up their own children to be Nazi's?

What's worse, is those zombie'd worshipers will prolly get the top-notch engineering jobs to be incompetent in them while I sit unemployed. "Engineer" isn't having a brain anymore, just worship ... Seig Heil.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes well... you can turn into "nazi germany" but you'll have to do it without all those cool uniforms

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join