It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone interpret please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ok ive been into astral projection for a while now and im not sure if i did it, or it was a lucid dream, but it felt real.

i did what i normally do, and i guess i either fell asleep or went into my astral body but, as soon as i became aware of my surroundings, i saw something.

i was in a desert type area, and a giant tornado was coming straight towards me, i had no where to go and the feeling i felt in my stomach was so real. i got frightened and woke up. ive been thinking that that means something bad and un escape-able is coming for me.

all i need is an outside oppinion and if any body wants to , can u tell me if it was a lucid dream, projection or just a normal dream?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i know one of the first times you are lucid or go out of body you "might" face some of your own personal problems that take shape in the form of something.. if it occurs again i would assume you have to figure out what your problem is before you overcome it..

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
thanks for the reply

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i have been traveling to the astral plane for some time now, and i have been to that plane of existance. the torato could symsolize a problem that you must overcome, or maybe a problem that you'll have to find some way to live through. it is a very wierd place and i refraim from going when ever possible. I'll stick to tarot cards for my future readings

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
thanks

thats what i was thinking about that it was a problm but it just hasnt shown itself to me

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You know I used to have Tornado Dreams all of the time. I haven't had them in some time, but now In their place I have dreams of being in a collpasing skyscraper. That hasn't happened in my dreams in a while, but more recently than the tornado dreams.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have also had "tornado dreams" as far back as I can remember. They scare me to death.

However, I've always heard that the tornado symoblizes fear from the chaos of change...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobarr
thats what i was thinking about that it was a problm but it just hasnt shown itself to me

Your problem has shown itself. It is what you felt-- fear.

When I read your post I thought of the following:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

From Dune by Frank Herbert

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hey guys thanks for the replies!
its awsome to see that other people are going through the same thing i am. Thans again

new topics

top topics

join