It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are all rats fleeing the ship?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Does anyone know exactly how many bankers worldwide, have resigned thus far? I know it's over ahundred, thats all. Probably much more than that, at least. I tried finding out on google, but I wasn't successfull. I know there's been threads here about all these spates of resignations. Today, I listened to Alex Jones and Jim Marrs -speculate- that it's due to a coming collapse. But what if it's something else? An ELE comet? A massive 'alien' appearance, per 'V'? I'm just wonderin if anyone has heard from some 'horse's mouth' as to why. No 'pictures or it didn't happen' here in this thread. What is your own conspiracy theory about why all the rats are fleeing the ship? I'm super disturbed by it. I am a stuck limited weak individual who isn't ready for even a strong wind. I guess I'll cross that ELE when I get there. (And maybe to the 'Other Side'.)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think around 130 so far. And to answer your OP:

Its Sinking!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They're running because when the SHTF, they're the ones who will be held accountable for the collapse.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I usually don't take notice of these kinds of things. Can read too much into something that means nothing at all. But this issue is something too far widespread and common to ignore. There just seems like a lot of people in leadership positions, banks or otherwise, who are being toppled or resigning almost en `masse. Either a huge coincidence or something bigger on the horizon.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Yup, you are right. This is one current fact which is no conspiracy theory. It's really alarming. All at the same time. I guess we are all in for a bumpy ride of some kind. I hate the unknown. It -is- frightening- .

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I am a stuck limited weak individual who isn't ready for even a strong wind.

I was wondering why you feel this way.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I was asking myself that. I -think- it might be because, since 2006, very many people related to me, and or their close beloved pets, had passed away. I have an elderly mother, and her dog recently died, and she is inconsolable. Therefore, I guess that, I'll go with everyone before, rather than throw full on energy into 'prepping'.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by Neysa

I was asking myself that. I -think- it might be because, since 2006, very many people related to me, and or their close beloved pets, had passed away. I have an elderly mother, and her dog recently died, and she is inconsolable. Therefore, I guess that, I'll go with everyone before, rather than throw full on energy into 'prepping'.
I feel the same as you do , Why waste time prepping for an ELE, I would rather die fast than slow.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Very sorry to hear that. I can see where you were coming from.
You could always prep minimally. Buy an extra bag of rice or dry beans when you shop. I made bug out bags for my family one item at a time. It took awhile but didn't break my piggy bank and it might make you feel more empowered if you are at least doing something. imo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Thanks Neys. I'll bet ya though, that if I were to look out my windows and see Katrina-level waters, my animal survival instincts would kick in, I'd probably snap into last minute survival action somehow. (Where's that ol adrenalin when you need it?)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

But if it's not an ELE, wouldn't it be wise to prepare in at least some way?
Say it's a financial meltdown. That's not much of a stretch. Who wants to depend on someone else for a meal? Not me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sure you would! Gotta love the ole fight or flight response.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

Read all about it, well thats just one example of so many rats/banksters stealing the $$$ and making a run for it before they too end up behind bars

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Could this recent thread by FreedomXIsntXFree answer my thread?

The Month of March is really heating up
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it is, then I must APOLOGIZE for calling them "rats"!
edit on 15-3-2012 by Saucerwench because: ad

new topics

top topics

join