My worst fear has came true, unfortunately.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

She's already in a problem school for special children, they stated, that they can not help this child at her level of understanding.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Turkenstein

Right now her punishment is committed into a hospital with nothing in her room and no visitors. Don't know how else to tell her she is wrong. She doesn't understand. Either that or she's playing us. Knows she's wrong but acting like she doesn't know she's wrong.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I think you are starting to see through the veil. If this kid is a monster already then she are trying to convince you not to F#$k with her. You need to set up a scenario where you establish complete dominance and authority. What I mean is, make sure she knows you love her but on the same coin, you are not there to take # from her. You are there to help her and any trouble she gets into affects you in a bad way and anything that affects you in a bad way, as a direct result of her bad behavior, will cause her a punishment. It has to be something you can stand by and something she does not want to endure too much. Everybody has something that they don't want taken away. (cell phones, video games, i-pods, fun time.....)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
She needs to see a neurologist and an Endocrinologist and be re-evaluated with her condition. Period. I've never seen an Autistic child, act like this.

link   
reply to post by Manhater

Well, I really feel for your sister and yourself. It is a very hard road that sometimes feels like there is no end. Boot camps would not take my son either. Unfortunately, he ended up doing some jail time. Fortunately, it actually seemed to help a bit.
Just don't give up on her. One thing my son told me recently, was that he was thankful that I didn't. Even when he was in jail.

link   

Originally posted by Manhater
She has mental capacity issues A-gensis of the corpus colostrum/Autism/ signs of bi-polarness/maybe schizophrenia. I don't know, this is what I have seen and have been told. Boarding school/Boot camp will not take her because that.

Dammit, why didn't you say that in the first place. Get her meds and get her head right. You had us all thinking you just had some unruley wildchild on your hands. Now I feel like I was giving bad advise. Look close and read up on it. She may be playing you. You will soon find out if you are diligent enough.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Please read some of "manhater's" other posts regarding this. This not a small child but a teenager who like Drama almost as much as her manhating aunt...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yeah she just likes to keep ranting about a Child who is actually a teenager (big difference) and then brag about how this kid destroys her expensive stuff. If she truly is a man hater she can put me on her list next.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

Well, I really feel for your sister and yourself. It is a very hard road that sometimes feels like there is no end. Boot camps would not take my son either. Unfortunately, he ended up doing some jail time. Fortunately, it actually seemed to help a bit.
Just don't give up on her. One thing my son told me recently, was that he was thankful that I didn't. Even when he was in jail.

When we put her in jail, she didn't know why she was in there. Then, when she got out, she started right back up but with more temper to boot. I think it made it worse.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

She's still a child nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

And you still like drama...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sounds to me that this girl never was taught how to handle her emotions in a healthy way.

The temper tantrums, screaming hissy fits and physical violence are common in 2-3 year olds.....not in teens. She has a severe emotional developmental delay and just a guess here, but her parents were most likely absentee parents when she was a toddler.

Her entire mindset is going to have to change and I do not even know if a shrink can do it.....she may have to learn the hard way and end up locked up.....after a few months around truly insane people, she may come home with a different perspective on life.

I would be careful with the autism and bipolar stuff.....they are way overused diagnosis and usually the kids really have personality disorders, which traditionally cannot be diagnosed until age 18.......

Have you looked into BPD? It often is confused with or overlaps with bipolar.....bipolar is considered a mood disorder and they think it is a chemical imbalance.

BPD is a personality disorder and it involves emotional disregulation.

Don't know if this helps or not, but I have read some of your posts and it concerns me to hear everything you have to go through with this kid.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

No, I have heard of it, just not mentioned in that way. Ok, reading up on it. {I can definitely see some of those symptoms within her]. When she gets out she will have appointment with a neurologist. ER doc and her Doc are working on it.
Thank you.

All others..

Please, if it's nothing constructive like Mijanjal post, then please don't waste your time,

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
She obviously has some chemical imbalances and feeding her what she wants wont help. Can she read? Get her to read this next time she wants a big mac

A chemical called 'trans fatty acids' - found in large quantities in margarine, and also in other fast foods - makes people aggressive and irritable.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

She doesn't eat that much butter. But for the life of me she won't stay away from my real mayonnaise. If you gave her a jar, she would eat the whole thing by herself. I don't even buy that anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

how old is she?

is she just spoiled, I do what i want, princess?

does she understand english? you are her sister,,, do you chill and talk to her and tell her about life?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

how old is she?

is she just spoiled, I do what i want, princess?

does she understand english? you are her sister,,, do you chill and talk to her and tell her about life?

Her and I go to lunch without mom and we talk like we are girlfriends.That's one thing she likes doing. I don't know why. Probably because she has no friends. So, she wants to pretend with me. She speaks English, but in a baby tone. She's also a spoiled princess. She has gotten everything she wanted ever since she was born. She's 16

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

i mean that just sucks,,,,,,, you said she went to jail and didnt even know she was there?

what does she think she will do when she grows up?

are you friendly with her? like really on the same team? does she have any true friends?

she has no practical desires, skills, talents, hobbies , interests?

What does she expect her life to be like?

edit on 15-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

She wants to marry a prince and have maids. She looks at her mom like she is a maid. I don't see this child every being able to take care of herself when she grows up. She will never be able to live on her own. She just wouldn't make it or survive.

I don't speak to her in a mean tone, I leave her be and let her act like an adult. When she is around me, she doesn't flare up, but when I leave or go to bed she flares up. I think she looks to me and gets disappointed when I leave.

When she goes into her fantasy state of mind, there is no getting through to her. That's how she was at school today.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Have you ever discussed any philosophical concepts with her......... such as her place in the universe and the world,,,, maybe to instill a slight sense of humility or humbleness,,,,,,, to show her she ought to be thankful for her parents and yourself for taking care of her and providing,, and also to show respect to them, and all others,,, for everyone is in the same position as her self, just trying to pursue some happiness,,,,, respect is the big issue it seems,,,,,, also a desiree to maintain a reality that cannot be maintained,,,,, the big problem is she knows she can get what she wants,,,, and so its a game and she is winning,,, ,, the acting out physically in school is interesting,,, she is a princess with a touch of ghetto sas?

ask her if she thinks shes pretty enough to be a stripper?

or is that not funny, considering she would probably like that idea considering she craves constant attention, and will make a decent amount of money waddling around...

edit on 15-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Yeah, pretty much.

She did that "Talk to the hand" motion to her teacher and lunged at her, saying "I don't have to go to class", and she did the same thing today with her principal, but this time lunged at him with a pen.

She wants to be home schooled and wants me to home school her. So, I'm thinking this why she might be pulling this stuff at school. To try to get thrown out. It's the only school left for her to go to.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join